Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-12-2012, 07:08 PM
The Scientist

Energies are moving on up!!!

Hello,

So lately the energies have decided to pack their bags and move on up in this physicality!

Which is probably a good thing as all the crying and heart attacks were highly overrated

The energy of its own accord has now moved heavily into third eye, crown and throat centers.

So instead of heart attacks this body now experiences lock jaw, random humming , singing, erratic noises, intense vice like pressure in the head, tingling in brow region and how to do I describe this...a energy that feels like your cranium is being moved and or pulled apart from the inside out.

Also I have had a visions from the minds eye of tunnels and moving towards the light. Forcibly opening doors that once opened are only light etc.

This stuff happens of its own accord but the one thing I can chose is to surrender the process and especially surrender the psychic phenomena.

That means surrendering any and all psychic phenomena as its occurs in the beginning, middle and end. If it arises it arises of its own accord and the experience is simply surrendered no attachment is creating to maintain this phenomena as the goal is to go beyond all phenomena and be one with its source.

Yes the sites on this path of this journey are beautiful and at times we may stop to look and enjoy the scenery. But the journey has a end destination and this is should be our goal. The beautiful sights on the way are just that sights, they are not the destination point yet so many people stop here and advance no further claiming they have reached the destination. Surrender all attachments even the ones that may be "more special" than the rest and go beyond all mind. The grace of God will do the rest.

Many blessings.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:17 AM
Jespeer

You thought u were having heart issues? This is what i am experiencing atm and have been experiencing the last month or two. I've been really worried about heartattacks, (i have no pain), it's more like a weird sensation, like something is trying to "take over" my heart.. well dunno really, and also, lately i've been experiencing moments of great compassion (and understanding) towards my family, wanting to help them from their stressed minds