Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-11-2012, 05:54 AM
ThoughtBroadcaster

what chakra is associated with the inner children or child?

what chakra is associated with the inner children or child? i have gotten my kundalini to rise 3 quarters of the way but i still have the inner children. this is why i am trying to figure out what chakra is associated with the inner child.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:59 PM
MYFIGO

From my experience with chakra healing, I would think they all do. For example, I see childhood memories and grounding in the 1st Root Chakra. Sometimes people haven't been truly happy and joyful since childhood, especially if trauma happened in childhood (Joy or Me 3rd Chakra). I also see visions of childhood memories in the 4th Heart chakra that may not have healed as well. And people can be stuck in the 5th Throat chakra from events that happened in childhood.

It seems that if any trauma event can block development in any of the chakras, we can connect to our inner child in all of them.

I am puzzled by your statement about "inner children" though as if you feel you may have several within you. I think it is important for our well being to feel as if we are one person.

I believe the inner child is that sweet and innocent person we were as we developed before we were wounded by the outside world by criticism. I think it is also what we knew deep in our hearts, our truth and what we knew about love and acceptance before we were shaped by the adults in our life and later school and work experiences. The inner child is always a part of us at our very inner core... we just need to remove the walls we have built up to protect her.

Allowing yourself to regard yourself as multiple personalities may be harmful to you. I think it would be best to regard yourself as one personality. Don't allow yourself to separate.

Just connect with your inner child... try to remember who she is. Try to remember times as a child and feel what you were feeling and remember your thoughts.

I hope I understood your question and my answer was helpful.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Sungirl

Myfigo... there is one possibllity of there being "multiple inner children"... if they are soul shards. Parts of is that are stuck in different times and ages. If trauma was experienced at more than one age there could be more than one childhood soul shard. I know I have brought a number back during healing work.

Of course there is also the possiblity of past life inner children asking for healing too.

I remember them being connected to the sacral chakra TB but I do agree with Myfigo in that depending on what needs healing it could be any of the chakras.

One possible way to look at it would be that when we age we do it in 7 year cycles, working up from the base chakra as we age, so often the traumas we experience before our 7th birthaday would be in connection to the base chakra, from 7 to 14 it would be the sacral and from 7 to 21 it would be the solar plexus.

Of course the easiest answer is to ask the child that you are meeting what it needs.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:07 AM
MYFIGO

Thank you Sungirl for explaining so kindly. Your explanation makes a lot of sense to me.