Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-08-2012, 08:34 AM
SunnyHaze

Talking Proud to say,

I went to visit a Friend, She is a kind spiritual lady too, we were having a chin wag for awhile about stuff when I just started looking at this cat that was sleeping in the lounge the I was seeing a Translucent Color, like it was see through energy then just a little longer i was seeing its Aura ^^ it was a nice blue color, I told my friend and she confirmed it, i asked what mine was and its yellow, then the next day at work my boss came in to the interview room and I seen his aura too, His was also blue ^^ a Few days later i seen one of my work mates aura it was blue underneath but a green layer on top, then another day I taught a few mates to see auras and I was Viewing there's too !
Auras Are Cool! ^^

I know what some colors mean But can someone clarify what each individual color you can see as an aura and there meanings to the colors,
I will enjoy seeing Comments.
Old 17-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Ascender
Congrats sunnyHaze :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 17-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Experiencer

From my experience, green and blue were the first colors I saw too and then I saw more of them. Pretty, aren't they? each color has good and bad qualities, though some are more vibrant and pleasant than others. For me, I notice the correlation with the chakras andwhat things they represent. For example, green is for the heart chakra and is associated with caring/ nuturing. Blue- throat chakra... communication and speaking one's truth. Indigo- third eye and psychic perception. violet-higher self and crown chakra. yellow- solar plexis. Instinct, creativity, intelligence and humor. Orange is associated with ambition. Red- passion, action, survival. This is a very short description of them, but they are easy to remember if you think of the chakras and where they are.
Old 20-11-2012, 01:54 AM
SunnyHaze

Cheers selenphia my question just got answered havn't been on in awhile and still searching for answers but some are answering them self
Old 20-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Master
Congrats SunnyHaze! Sunday, I saw my son's aura as being part neon green and mostly muddy green. I'm not familiar with the colors too much because I don't really study them. There are too many shades and meanings to each. But like you, I'm learning as I go along. Green is not my son's normal auric color. Because he was doing homework, that muddy green came out quite strong. It's resentment for having to do tons of homework over the weekend, lol. Neon green, I'm not so sure. Yellow, white, and blue were the first colors I learned to see.