Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-11-2012, 01:32 AM
MistyW

Belle, Do you mean which chakras are represented by different colors? There's 7 chakras, in the colors of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet on different areas of the body. You can search more on google, just google 'chakra' and you can find lots of information on there.
Old 26-11-2012, 06:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyW
Belle, Do you mean which chakras are represented by different colors? There's 7 chakras, in the colors of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet on different areas of the body. You can search more on google, just google 'chakra' and you can find lots of information on there.

No sorry - I meant if an aura is not-chakra related then I wondered what colours meant what.

I can understand the different colours if they are chakra related but if htey are not - then what does a various colour mean?
Old 26-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Experiencer

You could otherwise read yourself, using https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23613811/sahasrara.jpg

or the colors you see behind closed eyes, keep an eye out for the colors' saturation (grounding), brightness (crown activity//crystalization), pixel density (how many energies you contain) and fluidity/fluffiness (% femeninity).
Tho color combinations arent percieved in the same way there, as in the 1kpl (stacking vs golden/silvery hues).

No fee...
Old 28-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer T.
I was wondering if one's dominant chakra is usually their aura color.

In the life between life books Newton talks about a soul color which is something different than the aura color. From his experience he say the young souls start out white and I believe this is the stage where one learns to use the basics of the chakras. From white the soul becomes red and shift through the color scale all the way round to purple (one could say from root to crown). But in all honesty there might be other ways to take the trip than just one. And this of course is just a shallow overview on something very complex. I believe that our dominant chakra is the one we are working on mastering, so it becomes dominant because it is what we work on unconsciously. So I would say that from my point of view their is no assosiation between the dominant chakra and the aura...