Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-03-2015, 04:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Can SG / Angels Text?

Last September-ish, I found out about Angels / SG and asked out loud that if they are real, leave me a penny. They did, still didn't believe and asked again. They did again. I asked for their names and got Gary and Randy (just came to me).

The last month for two, I've been asking for more proof (on and off). I asked for a white feather too.

Tonight, I got this exact text:

its Gary, told you i'm real! So verify yourself cause I don't feel comfortable sorry :/

At first I thought wrong number. Then I started freaking out. Do you think this is a sign? Like my SG made some guy named Gary text that to the wrong person? Or am I fishing for something that isn't there?

What do you guys think?
Old 10-03-2015, 04:34 AM
Master
Did you call or text back?
Old 10-03-2015, 04:35 AM
Newbie ;)

I texted back, "Wrong number?". No reply yet. I did look it up online and it's a landline for a company but that could be old info.
Old 10-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Hokolntha

It's quite possible your guide(s) used someone else to text a message to you, yes.

Either way, time to accept that they are real, yes? :)
Old 10-03-2015, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokolntha
It's quite possible your guide(s) used someone else to text a message to you, yes.

Best not to jump to conclusions without sufficient evidence.
Old 10-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField

is there ever truly ' sufficient evidence ' ?

it is really up to the person experiencing it ..... to decide what is or isn't so

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-03-2015, 01:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
is there ever truly ' sufficient evidence ' ?

it is really up to the person experiencing it ..... to decide what is or isn't so

I believe that there is a degree of evidence that warrants something to be considered as true or valid in almost every situation. This degree will vary from person to person, as some people are more inclined towards faith and blind belief, while others are overly-reliant on physical evidence. But there is a degree of logic that applies to all people in which something can logically be considered true or valid if the supporting evidence is sufficient for this, and this seems to be a healthy middle ground that generally paves the way for a the development of a beneficial system of beliefs.
Old 11-03-2015, 01:46 AM
Deactivated Account

thank you for your reply Vince

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-03-2015, 02:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokolntha

I truly think they do this. They may use someone else's intent to make an example for you. I had this happen! Cant go into a lot of detail, but I asked my guides/angles for a written sign, one that I would understand.I went to bed that night and woke up to the message I needed to read! So I got it, with key words that made sense to me. I kept replying for more details on an email and til this day no answer.
Old 11-03-2015, 04:03 AM
Kyrios

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField

I like this message. I feel that most people on here just believe whatever they want to without any regard for if it's true or not.