Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-03-2015, 12:05 AM
Newbie ;)

omens

I have been getting these omens. Can someone help me decipher them. It started in October 2013. I ate hot dog and I was afraid it was raw. A gloomy sad song came on the radio. The next morning I woke up and intuition had increased from that point on.

Can someone explain why my intuition increased after that day?

I began to fear of my death after this.

I saw a dead bird,and a dead black dog. I also have walked passed two funeral processions. I keep seeing commercial and coming across stories about death. I joined this website and and the owner died at the same age as me 29. I got on facebook today and discovered someone who got killed that would have been 29 yesterday. I came across a dvd that said "They come in the night and in the day they will be gone."

I was watching this movie and in the song the movie said "blackbird you will never fly." Then another song came on in the movie and it said " Ill help you fly before you fall."

Do you think these are death omens?
Old 01-03-2015, 12:11 AM
Newbie ;)

i think i even had a dream about the guy that passed and he said you are going to be coming with me. i think that happened im not for sure. my mind could be playing tricks on me.
Old 01-03-2015, 01:31 AM
Knower
Idk, try staying up beat, truth is that if you have no focus around them, then there isn't much you can do. Just wait and try not to worry, each day is a gift that is not guaranteed.
Old 01-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Newbie ;)

i was thinking about death and i heard a voice way "why dont you just accept it". then I heard another voice that say" prepare for the inevitable". I also heard another voice say "Yes you are correct." this was all why i was asleep or waking up.
Old 01-03-2015, 04:40 PM
teresasbirds

I would ask is there a BIG change coming into your life? Death can be interpreted in more then one way...a big change in lifestyle, job, partner, spirituality...death does not necessarily mean physical death ....but possibly of old ways and new ones coming in....
Old 01-03-2015, 04:47 PM
teresasbirds

So sorry I dont know why that came through so many times:( And tried to delete but wont let me..:(
Old 01-03-2015, 04:48 PM
Newbie ;)

@teresabirds what about the voice tell me to just accept it and prepare for the inevitable? and them telling me yes i was correct.
Old 01-03-2015, 05:10 PM
teresasbirds

Okay if you live your life in fear of death then are you living or are you dieing everyday you wake? That type of fear keeps you paralyzed so no movement in anything? So in a way by excepting that it is a physical death it sounds like fear has killed your life?
Do you have any HUGE changes going on? Is there something happening in your life that you are fighting to keep the same? It can even be someone close to you that is going through changes that maybe you do not like? Death as I said before does not necessarily mean physical death..
Old 02-03-2015, 12:32 AM
Checkmate.

Don't think too much about this stuff. Death thoughts tends to attract it. Just live your life the best you know how every day and then you will have no regrets either way. Disregard the ''omens''.
Old 02-03-2015, 12:44 AM
teresasbirds

Exactly Checkmate...:)