Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-03-2015, 02:04 PM
LornaSzy

Scared to meet my guides?

Hello everyone,
I am trying to develop myself spiritually, I have known since I was a young girl that I have certain psychic abilities and I only recently have I had a tremedous urge to develop them. I know to start my journey off I need to meet with my spirit guides through meditation however this scares me, I feel when I do meditation that I am alone and vunerable. Does/did anybody feel like this? How did you overcome it?

Thankyou :)
Old 05-03-2015, 02:26 PM
Suspended
Continued practise, time, & patience, should help you to relax & forget about your fears.

I had always been terrified of the supernatural, so I've had the fear as well. But I've learned a lot by coming here & drawing on others experiences.

More recently I often feel as if there are spirits around me that are not my guides. On the whole it doens't bother me much now because I've come to feel that they are the same as us, only they don't have a physical form anymore.
Old 05-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Experiencer
I'm no expert but how about in the beginning of your meditation you envision your guardian angel with you. Your angel is big and beautiful and standing right behind you so you are not alone. The angel's wings are enormous when opened and it closes in a protective manner around you. Now you are not alone and protected, feel how good it feels! Then continue your meditation. :-)

I hope this helps!
Old 05-03-2015, 10:19 PM
Administrator
This is a question that is often asked in development groups the one thing you can do is to visualise yourself sitting in a pyramid of pure white light start to meditate within the pyramid, it does. get easier with experience

Namaste