Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-07-2015, 05:20 PM
Experiencer

He made me think I was in love. He made me think we were Joined we were soulmates
In hindsight it was manipulation and control in its sweetest form
He mostly irrates me now
Old 28-07-2015, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laulau79
He made me think I was in love. He made me think we were Joined we were soulmates
In hindsight it was manipulation and control in its sweetest form
He mostly irrates me now

-------------------------How so?
Old 28-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
God, who came up with those terms? False twin sounds like they're some kind of scam artist and they're deliberately tricking you. Near twin is a stupid term too. Can't we call them something else? They're just another type of soul connection.

great point lol. and there are even "scientific" definitions floating around.
from how I see it, these are connections that at one point were thought to be something and .....
1. they turned out to be something else
2. the person labeling them as such, moved on, so instead of saying "I was wrong", they'll put this label to justify everything they claimed in the past about them

having said that, I do kinda get where these labels are coming from
false twin = somebody that looks and walks like a duck, but aint a duck. AND there is an abusive side to it (not necessarily actual abuse, could be just that they are draining you instead of filling you up with energy)
near twin = somebody who is almost almost, but not quite yet that one, and you somehow know this all along, though maybe not consciously at first

but I do agree with you, they should be called something else
Old 28-07-2015, 06:54 PM
Master
Interesting. I imagine if they're draining their energy or manipulating them, karma is being balanced. I can also see a connection resembling a Twin Flame connection or even mirroring the one you had. If somebody has never met a Twin Flame how would they know the difference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by july14
great point lol. and there are even "scientific" definitions floating around.
from how I see it, these are connections that at one point were thought to be something and .....
1. they turned out to be something else
2. the person labeling them as such, moved on, so instead of saying "I was wrong", they'll put this label to justify everything they claimed in the past about them

having said that, I do kinda get where these labels are coming from
false twin = somebody that looks and walks like a duck, but aint a duck. AND there is an abusive side to it (not necessarily actual abuse, could be just that they are draining you instead of filling you up with energy)
near twin = somebody who is almost almost, but not quite yet that one, and you somehow know this all along, though maybe not consciously at first

but I do agree with you, they should be called something else
Old 28-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Experiencer

I'm fairly sure he had npd was v full on very quick, empty promises and lay downs and hooked me with charm, tenderness love and passion
With what appeared no desire to any commitment ( despite saying he did)
I still can't deny a strong connection, telepathy, dreams and a deep mutual understanding and I also can't deny a huge similarity in personalities
However as time went on I knew I couldn't stay in this unhealthy game. I need stability and not empty promises. I'm not even sure I believe in any of this soulmate stuff. Only thing is without him in my life I don't grow and my spiritual path is blocked. It's very confusing
Old 28-07-2015, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm fairly sure he had npd was v full on very quick, empty promises and lay downs and hooked me with charm, tenderness love and passion
With what appeared no desire to any commitment ( despite saying he did)
I still can't deny a strong connection, telepathy, dreams and a deep mutual understanding and I also can't deny a huge similarity in personalities
However as time went on I knew I couldn't stay in this unhealthy game. I need stability and not empty promises. I'm not even sure I believe in any of this soulmate stuff. Only thing is without him in my life I don't grow and my spiritual path is blocked. It's very confusing

Here's your challenge. Until you break through that belief, you won't grow and your spiritual path will be blocked. Do you really believe that you need this person in your life? It's an illusion. You have the power, not him. He never had the power. You met him for the sole purpose of finding that power within you Regardless of what happened in your relationship, the connection is leading you to the truth.
Old 28-07-2015, 07:38 PM
Experiencer

Thankyou this is very true. I was always spiritually aware and perhaps this is what happens when empath meets a narc. I felt his emotions very clear very real. But... Doesn't mean I need to be treated like a door mat :-)
Old 28-07-2015, 07:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Interesting. I imagine if they're draining their energy or manipulating them, karma is being balanced. I can also see a connection resembling a Twin Flame connection or even mirroring the one you had. If somebody has never met a Twin Flame how would they know the difference?

they wouldn't. hence the reason I think many here who think they met their twin, they actually have met a karmic connection
Old 28-07-2015, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Thankyou this is very true. I was always spiritually aware and perhaps this is what happens when empath meets a narc. I felt his emotions very clear very real. But... Doesn't mean I need to be treated like a door mat :-)

Ask for Archangel Michael to cut the cords connected to him that no longer serve you. There's a full moon coming. Full moons are all about endings and resolutions. Close this chapter once and for all.