Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-07-2015, 12:35 PM
LiveInTheNow

Quote:
Originally Posted by july14
i was a lot like that when I was younger. except in my case the trend was towards a dominatrix, rather then a rocker chick lol used to scare the ....out of people.
now I still have those moments sometimes, but when they kick in, its even scarier, bc a 30something dom is different to an all over the place 20 year old.

but anyways, on the subject of this thread, it goes both ways. there's a george michael vid (freedom I think), where in one scene the guy wakes up, with scruffy hair and walking to the kitchen while scratching his bum under his boxers. yummy lol. a whole LOT sexier than being stuck up in a suit and tie
Lol! That's exactly how she likes me too! (Unshaved, scruffy, boxers etc). As for suits I hate them and neckties I never wear any.
Ok having said that rocker chick / dominatrix must be fun to watch too. I will try to wear that myself! . (Why only gals should have all the wardrobe fun?!)
Old 26-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Suspended
Master
Well, i am not a goth or emo. I am still a chick and as for make up, I mean a'la celebrity make up and hair :) i dont know who to take as an example, .. the one I said in your movie thread
Old 26-07-2015, 12:42 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInTheNow
Lol! That's exactly how she likes me too! (Unshaved, scruffy, boxers etc). As for suits I hate them and neckties I never wear any.
Ok having said that rocker chick / dominatrix must be fun to watch too. I will try to wear that myself! . (Why only gals should have all the wardrobe fun?!)

right? I know!! my twin would walk around in the house in boxers and this top his mother calls low life peasant. when I would see him like that, with his hair all over, scratching himself not just on his behind, but in the front too , I's be like do something or turn the cold water on so i can take a shower...but better do something....you animal looool

re: the guy wearing female clothes...that is hot too, when done out of fun. not the clothing of course, but the mere fact that he would make a fool of himself to make me laugh
Old 26-07-2015, 12:46 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
Well, i am not a goth or emo. I am still a chick and as for make up, I mean a'la celebrity make up and hair :) i dont know who to take as an example, .. the one I said in your movie thread

this aint goth or emo

http://glamolous.com/wp-content/uplo...lack-Front.jpg
Old 26-07-2015, 12:57 PM
Master
Well I like it both ways. I like it even more when private and public contradict..or that the outside doesn't reveal what's underneath it
Old 26-07-2015, 01:45 PM
Master

Women need to be empowered by their own view of themself. Accept yourself in totality. You wont need anothers approval of what you look like to empower you.
Old 26-07-2015, 10:29 PM
Experiencer
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInTheNow
No, more like a feeling of warm intimacy , mutual trust, and self-confidence

For me it would be a big turn off if the first thing my lady does after waking up is rushing to the bathroom to take care of her hair and make-up etc...

I'd rather have her taking care of my ... Hmmm, sorry , self-censorship

Yes being loved at a soul level is very sexy...that level of intimacy. So yes, we have much more important things to take care of in the AM
Old 27-07-2015, 01:56 AM
Master
I LOVE AND APPROVE OF MYSELF ALWAYS AND I AM SAFE EVERYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE, AND SO IT IS. Try saying that one in the mirror daily....
Old 28-07-2015, 10:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz614
I was married for ten years and during that time I didn't particularly feel insecure about my looks, for example when first waking up in the morning, wandering around the house without a bra on, etc. I just felt accepted by my husband. It could have to do with the fact that we were married and TF and I have made no such commitment, we don't live together and frankly I don't know if I want to live with him. For some reason I am afraid that if he sees me in my sloppy mode, he won't think I'm pretty, and maybe he won't want me anymore. Which is stupid I know. I just find myself feeling quite self-conscious around him. When he spends the night, in the morning he likes to start making out, the thought of brushing his teeth never occurs to him, I just go with it even though I'm terrified that I've got morning mouth, and he's looked into my eyes and told me I'm beautiful and then I go to the bathroom and I've got makeup smeared and sleep in my eyes! Horrifying. Sometimes I am afraid I make strange faces when I am trying to make pretty or sexy ones lol. I never had this issue at all with my ex husband! It's like I am 15 all over again! The severe insecurities of my youth have resurfaced with TF and I don't know what to do. He has made mention once or twice of us living together and the thought of him seeing me in my sloppy mode keeps from wanting to do that. I also fear once he gets to see me in all my different moods he might not think I'm that great. Maybe this is all normal? Do any of you have these insecurities with your TF but didn't with others, and is this the resurfacing of issues we never dealt with that remain embedded in our cells and spirits that we critically need to heal? My TF is not what anyone would call a hunk, but to me he's beautiful. I know he doesn't think he is at all. Maybe he feels exactly as i do, but he's walked around the house naked a few times, whereas I have to cover up to go the bathroom, lest he see me walking away and catch glimpse of my cellulite

Oh my gosh yes!! I've always been a confident girl but lately I fee so self conscious when my twin is around. It's been driving me crazy because that's not who I am! I don't have any answers for you but I was just excited to find someone else feeling the same way.