Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-02-2013, 03:03 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-estca
Well a medium told me once left is positive and right is negative. I mean do you really think that medium is gonna make something like that up?

If that is what the guide told her it's pretty valid I assume. And I don't need to see a doctor (I don't have it thát often).

You are kidding, right??????? Mediums and pychics are like any other field or profession---some are good and some are not---some know what they are talking about, and many do not......many are real, but many are not.......
Old 19-02-2013, 03:12 AM
glpoisson

Mediumship/psychic ability is very much liken to art. Very much subject to interpretation. Rarely will two people looking at the same painting or hearing the same piece of music experience the same feelings. The medium who told you that was right because, for her, that is the interpretation she has assigned to those things she perceives which are currently beyond 5 sense or scientific classification. That is why no two readings are the same. It all has to flow through the interpretations, and usually biases, of a medium or psychic who, usually unknowingly, puts their own spin or angle on what they perceive based on their own past experience.

Whenever anyone gives you information from 'the beyond' always question it with your own sense of right. If it does not feel right to you then it is not right for you. It does not mean that the medium did not access reliable information or that they are consciously trying to mislead you. They may have just made a bad translation. Always filter it through your own sense of what 'feels' right and what does not.
Old 19-02-2013, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator
I would have to agree with glpoisson.

I also have a question when you get this beeping is there anything else happening with it? Maybe it could be narrowed down a little bit.
Old 21-02-2013, 02:48 AM
Alexis M

This is interesting. I also have clairaudience. It happened 2x last summer and it never happened before then. Both times it was my left ear. Now I have been hearing that high pitch noise on and of from the same ear. I am uncertain if the noise is apart of my clairaudience, but I have been working on trying to strengthen the connect.
Old 27-02-2013, 03:57 AM
cMarie

I am clairaudient. I hear music and voices at times, but usually I just hear the hum of energy. This is the best description I have for it. It is not really a ringing noise. I have heard the beeps lately in my left ear and I associate it with my guide getting my attention. I am not 100 sure that I am right on that, but it never happened until I made contact with her, and it tends to happen when I am preparing to commune with her, or even when I am meditating right before contact is made, or when I am channeling.
I asked her about it, and she mentioned it had to do with work on my throat chakra, which has been opening more since I contacted her.

I don't know if any of this is useful or not - but I thought I'd throw it out there just in case! :)
Old 27-02-2013, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cMarie
I am clairaudient. I hear music and voices at times, but usually I just hear the hum of energy. This is the best description I have for it. It is not really a ringing noise. I have heard the beeps lately in my left ear and I associate it with my guide getting my attention. I am not 100 sure that I am right on that, but it never happened until I made contact with her, and it tends to happen when I am preparing to commune with her, or even when I am meditating right before contact is made, or when I am channeling.
I asked her about it, and she mentioned it had to do with work on my throat chakra, which has been opening more since I contacted her.

I don't know if any of this is useful or not - but I thought I'd throw it out there just in case! :)

It's useful to me cMarie--thank you. My Morse code has been going on since I re-connected with my Guide(s) and was an important source of hope to me at that time. I recently tied two physical pain areas through reflexology charts to my right ear (I hear the beeps in my right ear.), so for me, both throat and ear clearing/rebuilding makes sense. They would seem to be two sides of the same coin--being heard and hearing. Thank your guide for me. [Oh, she got it anyway! ]

Lora
Old 27-02-2013, 10:36 PM
Ascender
I hear a constant high pitch tone and a morse code, and occasional church bells, angelic music and faint voices in my right ear. I refuse to believe it's all negative.

the future's so bright

Old 09-03-2013, 02:37 AM
kattykamille

Soo interesting that this topic has been brought up! I heard this ringing a few times a day! I always wonder what it is. Our brain does transmit and receive plenty electromagnetic waves. And it is natural for energy and power in that sense to have some sort of sound.. only if it is heard in our head. Entities and spirits are also energy... so if you think in a way of transmitting and receiving. It could be a form of our subconscious mind communicating with something we in our physical bodies and awakened state just don't understand.

Whenever I have out of body experiences or whenever the exit happens, along with the "vibrations" I do sometimes hear that sound but it's far more amplified. So in other words... it must be a form of communications. What exactly though... who knows :)
Old 09-03-2013, 02:39 AM
kattykamille

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
I hear a constant high pitch tone and a morse code, and occasional church bells, angelic music and faint voices in my right ear. I refuse to believe it's all negative.

I agree!! Perhaps it's your spirit embodied... simply sending messages and receiving messages from your higher self... or spirit guide. But I strongly don't think it's something negative. I feel nothing negative about it... it's more intriguing than anything.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kattykamille
I agree!! Perhaps it's your spirit embodied... simply sending messages and receiving messages from your higher self... or spirit guide. But I strongly don't think it's something negative. I feel nothing negative about it... it's more intriguing than anything.

I agree, Katty---don't think I could ever consider it negative.

But it is perplexing, to me at least. For me, when I hear it and I focus on it, it stops. It's been happening for years now for me, and you'd think that sometime I would get a clue about what brings it on, what it means.

The other night the Morse code was just going crazy as it got close to bedtime. I remember thinking, "Either I'm transmitting huge amounts to my "higher self" or they to me. But this for sure is gonna be a busy night."

But then I went and drank some water and I hear nothing else all night. And for me, I don't usually hear it in the middle of the day. Well, unless i am engaged in "conversations" of a spiritual type. Sometimes when I *learn* something new or have a new understanding, it starts.

For those who hear music or angels or bells--I remember hearing that certain people see geometric or mathematical symbols as they are going out of body.

That always struck me as very odd, but it seems to make some sense in that these geometries or mathematical symbols represent a higher order of organization than we are usually aware of. In the same way that dreams are the visual/auditory representations of the interactions we've had as consciousness experiencing consciousness, maybe the geometric stuff is just a translation of experience of an order of organization that we don't really understand as humans.

That's the best I can do. Anyone else have ideas?

Lora