Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-12-2017, 08:33 AM
Knower
Need Help Interpreting Reading

Hi all, I am fairly new to Tarot reading but I recently drew some cards for a situation and I kept getting Wands. What I am wondering is what would you say is the general overtone of this reading? I looked at what each individual card meant but I can't put them together as a whole.

The cards I drew:

This was concerning a love interest . Sorry if it's not much help. I'm not looking for a reading but a general vibe of the combined cards.

6 of wands
9 of cups
10 of wands
King of wands
Page of wands
3 of cups
The Lovers
Old 02-12-2017, 08:18 PM
55Degrees

First question, did you use a spread with card positions (this is hugely helpful when starting tarot). Secondly what was the actual question you asked the cards (it can change the context of their meaning).

A majority of Wands in a reading can suggest thoughts and desires as opposed to anything solid and tangible.
Given their are two cards from the suit of Cups (emotions) and The Lovers is ruled by Air (logic and rational thinking) the lack of any earth element suggests this is about what you desire, how your emotions are affected and how you think about this situation as opposed to it being 'real'.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:33 PM
Master

6 of wands
9 of cups
10 of wands
King of wands
Page of wands
3 of cups
The Lovers

a love interest hmm. will give it a go with out a question or lay out.

You're feeling victorious after obtaining great satisfaction about this love interest. It's been a lot of work alone on your part to get to this point of satisfaction with this king you are a loyal friend to. A choice will be made to move out of friendzone or stay true loyal friends.
Old 02-12-2017, 09:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkskymelody
The cards I drew:

This was concerning a love interest .

6 of wands
9 of cups
10 of wands
King of wands
Page of wands
3 of cups
The Lovers

As the cards are for a love interest you needn't be too concerned with the amount of Wands as they could cloud your judgement. The Lovers surely is the card to focus on.

The cards can be separated into groupings:

6 of wands
9 of cups

10 of wands
King of wands
Page of wands

3 of cups
The Lovers

A shadow hangs over a potential union. Stay positive in the face of adversity. Which means accepting help when the opportunity presents itself.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:33 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
As the cards are for a love interest you needn't be too concerned with the amount of Wands as they could cloud your judgement. The Lovers surely is the card to focus on.

The cards can be separated into groupings:

6 of wands
9 of cups

10 of wands
King of wands
Page of wands

3 of cups
The Lovers

A shadow hangs over a potential union. Stay positive in the face of adversity. Which means accepting help when the opportunity presents itself.

I asked what was the deal with the relationship dynamics because I still haven't a clue. This above quoted text hit the nail on the head because the cards were drawn exactly like this.

The 6 Of Wands andd 9 Of Pentacles were drawn together.

The 6 of pentacles was drawn for the 'Situation' and the 9 of Pentacles drawn for the 'Solution.'

The 10 of wands, King of wands, and Page of wands were drawn altogether in the next batch.

And the final 2 cards that were drawn were first, the 3 Of Cups and the final card that was to explain the entire relationship, was 'The Lovers.'

At first I thought Wands in relationships told of a temporary situation. I think all of the insight you guys gave fits together... Perhaps it reflects my own fantasies as the person of interest suddenly stopped reaching out.

It is worth mentioning that this is a person who COULD BE a twin flame. (I am certain it is a significant soul mate.)

My spirit guides have also been telling me to remain hopeful and positive throughout this rollercoaster ride and I was told the Universe was trying to bring us together but free will on his part and bad timing on mine.. due to circumstances kept us from meeting each other. As I was invited to meet him a couple times.

Thank you. By the way Pisces Mom - Your 'Willy Wonka' signature is funny.
Old 03-12-2017, 01:19 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkskymelody
It is worth mentioning that this is a person who COULD BE a twin flame. (I am certain it is a significant soul mate.)

My first impression was that of the love triangle - 3 of Cups and the Lovers. But the 6 & 9 cards at the opposite end of the spectrum revealed sweetness and innocence with trial and tribulations.
The Lovers could then have been a study group, a classroom, or larger community.

Now the amount of Wands has bearing on the reading. The 10, the King, and the Page are very interesting, insomuch that the other two cards the Queen and the Knight can speak volumes.

So gathering up all the Wands, if you wish to fan the flame then the forecast is a roaring fire.