Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-03-2013, 09:25 AM
MissDaytona

Bunny Animals in Two's

What is the meaning of seeing two animals together..? I have seen two black birds flying together and two Huskies on my walk today, Is this a sign for anything..? Or am I just kidding myself..? Help!
Old 11-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Suspended
It means spring is in the air...and therefore love is in the air.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Master
Maybe god is going to flood the earth again lol.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Niebla0007

Lost the reply I just wrote, what with too many things going on. Anyway,

I was just saying
when I see signs like that,
it is usually followed by happening to be at a wedding, anniversary, etc.
It's hard to ignore the Lovers card of the tarot after reading Squatchit's response.

And if we look at the tarot, we'll also find the 2 pillars are being the symbols of the balance and reverence of higher power the High Priestess meaning.
Old 25-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Experiencer
I heard that if you dream or see two black dogs it means there is a bad spirit or entity around. That's the only meaning I know that includes two animals..

But from being a husky owner myself, I can tell you that when you own one of this particular breed, ya just got to get another! They are pack dogs & do best with other dogs of their kind. :) So it isn't too odd to see an owner with two huskies.

I'm not sure about the bird thing..I know that eagles however, have the same partner for their entire life. I don't know how that works with other birds though like the ones you've described.
& maybe it is a sign that love is in the air like someone said earlier. It's getting nicer, animals are coming out more & appreciating the weather & beautiful nature so maybe that is why you are seeing all this. :)
Old 25-03-2013, 09:49 PM
Master
MissDaytona--

It is a sign if you think it is. Now you need to decide what it is a sign of!

Seriously, when we get these "wonder if..." questions, it's time to think that communication has been initiated. It's up to us if we respond.

Lora