Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-03-2013, 05:16 PM
Aşkı_01

That is a great link, thank you for posting! I have been seeing a lot of double digits lately, specifically 11:55. I looked up the meanings of those numbers on the site posted and it ties in perfectly with my life right now. Very insightful.
Old 26-03-2013, 06:14 PM
moonts_6978

I keep seeing 11s throughout the day in the clock. For example, if I wake up at 6:00 AM, I will keep seeing 6:11, 7:11, 8:11 etc until I goto bed. I am able to see them in analog as well as digital mode. Also, see the number 11 in almost all places like phone numbers, ads, tv programs, sports scoresheet. Also see the number 44 repeated in the clock at all times.

You can check this URL -> sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.in/p/what-are-angel-numbers.html
Old 27-03-2013, 03:52 AM
Experiencer
I also see 11:11 at least once or twice a day everyday lol
today while driving to work I saw car plates with the
numbers 999 and 888 and also after work I saw these
same numbers (different cars of course) right in front of
me along with 000, i had 3 cars with these plate numbers one
in front of me, the other on the second lane and the other car
on my side lol also saw alot of 544/455 and 522/255 O.o

@Stargazer1988 - I love your name! That's my username (Stargazer1111)
in another website lol
Old 29-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Hirandall

Hi starlight11 your link.. .is somehow not working,btw I keep seeing.. .certain numbers do you think I could have.. .attracted the number via law of attraction.. .?.. .
Old 05-04-2013, 12:42 AM
xaipete11

Moonts I see 11s everywhere as well. For awhile, I too would look at the clock at exactly 6:11 or 7:11. It's almost ridiculous now. I can even pause a dvd and will notice the spot where I stop is 10:11 or 1:11. Whether or not there is a connection or not I do not know but it's interesting that my life path number is also 11.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:07 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaipete11
Moonts I see 11s everywhere as well. For awhile, I too would look at the clock at exactly 6:11 or 7:11. It's almost ridiculous now. I can even pause a dvd and will notice the spot where I stop is 10:11 or 1:11. Whether or not there is a connection or not I do not know but it's interesting that my life path number is also 11.

Same for me, it happens ALL DAY! gives me a feeling of reassurance
Old 10-04-2013, 08:30 PM
stephanie79

I see 13 ALL THE TIME - thoughts? xxx
Old 11-04-2013, 01:48 AM
butterfly_kisses

I see 11's all the time too.. somedays it will be 1:11, 2:11, 3:11, all the way through the night. Makes me feel like I'm going crazy, lol!
Old 11-04-2013, 02:44 AM
butterfly_kisses

Ive been noticing sequences like 7:17, 8:18, 9:19 etc... its always the first and last number being the same going in an upwards progression, not sure if that makes sense? does anyone else see similar sequences or have any idea if they mean anything?