Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-08-2019, 01:39 AM
Master
If you are my GOD then Why?

This thread is to ask G.O.D questions directly and if any one feels devinely inspired to answer please do add your answer below, please also state if you are devinely inspired in the moment when you answer, thanks.

Here we go...

If you are my God, our loving father then why is there so much suffering in the world?. When you are the omnipotent one and all it takes is a word. Then Why?...
Old 05-08-2019, 01:52 AM
Master
Is it because you don't want too? Or because they don't PRAY for It?. If that's the case then I'll pray for them. I don't get It???.Why?
Old 05-08-2019, 01:55 AM
Master
Is it because they aren't worthy of you?. In which case I would be praying to the wrong god...No that's no it...
Old 05-08-2019, 01:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
This thread is to ask G.O.D questions directly and if any one feels devinely inspired to answer please do add your answer below, please also state if you are devinely inspired in the moment when you answer, thanks.

Here we go...

If you are my God, our loving father then why is there so much suffering in the world?. When you are the omnipotent one and all it takes is a word. Then Why?...
I wish I could give you a happy answer to this one. But without suffering we couldn't grow and evolve. Us and all life forms go through suffering in our life time. Think of a plant that suffers a drought one year. That drought Force's its roots to dig deeper for water. The next time drought occurs that plant won't be as affected as much. Stay strong even the darkest hour only last 60 min.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:00 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I wish I could give you a happy answer to this one. But without suffering we couldn't grow and evolve. Us and all life forms go through suffering in our life time. Think of a plant that suffers a drought one year. That drought Force's its roots to dig deeper for water. The next time drought occurs that plant won't be as affected as much. Stay strong even the darkest hour only last 60 min.

Thank you for the very inspiring words. BLESSED you are oh wise one. Amen
Old 05-08-2019, 07:20 AM
Master

Quote:

This reasoning is as good an excuse as any to drop bombs on people, burn them to death, blow the limbs off children, starve them, and in general make them suffer. They'll grow quicker in love and understanding and soon they'll be as we are.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
This reasoning is as good an excuse as any to drop bombs on people, burn them to death, blow the limbs off children, starve them, and in general make them suffer. They'll grow quicker in love and understanding and soon they'll be as we are.
some people can be evil. Let's take Hitler for example. I don't think love and understanding would help people like that.
But what we can do is stop the spread of the hate. Love and understanding is a good place to start. But we really have to think how the evil people come to that kind of power in the first place.
I don't want to drag this thread out of context. The person who started this thread I assume there feeling down. They might not need a reminder of why there feeling the way they are just for the sake of aurgement. Focus on positive and the goal and you'll win.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:06 AM
Master

Quote:
some people can be evil. Let's take Hitler for example. I don't think love and understanding would help people like that.
But what we can do is stop the spread of the hate. Love and understanding is a good place to start. But we really have to think how the evil people come to that kind of power in the first place.

Hitler is often used as an example - rightly. But he's just one of many in various forms and positions, there are plenty of others often hiding away as 'heroes', let's say pilots who drop bombs because 'it was an order'.
The flags fly afterwards and the anthems are played while the injured and maimed bodies of 'the enemy' are lying convulsed in rubble.

So let us indeed spread love and not hate - this means nothing other than helping each other not telling each other what to do or how to live.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Hitler is often used as an example - rightly. But he's just one of many in various forms and positions, there are plenty of others often hiding away as 'heroes', let's say pilots who drop bombs because 'it was an order'.
The flags fly afterwards and the anthems are played while the injured and maimed bodies of 'the enemy' are lying convulsed in rubble.

So let us indeed spread love and not hate - this means nothing other than helping each other not telling each other what to do or how to live.
I really wish this world was a perfect place. Peace Harmon, 72°f and sunny everyday. But it's not. But one can't let that infect you. These people who flew the aeroplane's probably really felt they were doing the right thing. They felt they were protecting there country. I believe they were. Wouldn't you fight for what you believe in? As a whole people believe in different things. Like Hitler belived all Jews should die. I believe everyone is equal. I would be willing to fight for equality. To give "the bad guy" love and understanding probably won't work simply because for example I'll never understand why people should die because of there race/religion. But we can change the masses one person at a time to do good for humanity. It's all about one's attitude twords a topic.
Old 19-08-2019, 08:53 PM
Master
Quote:

Yes indeedy, Busby. But don't forget the already-in-progress coming 'extinction event' which will make WWII appear to have just been "child's play". Also from my treatise:
I don’t mean to be dismissive of the gravity of our world*ly situation. The fact that the superordinate Flow of Life (i.e. of Love and Joy) will ever‑continue to be ever‑accessible by any soul that opts to be a part of It (by electing to remain and continuing to be Loving and Joyful in relation to and with others), doesn’t mean that what happens (or doesn’t) to embodied beings presently on our world stage, or to said stage itself, is not consequential and so not really worth caring about, or not much so. (Sad to say, as a result of being ‘shocked’ and ‘turned off’ by the degree and intensity of the pains they have personally experienced and/or see being suffered by others here, in pursuit of ‘liberation’ from being affected thereby, a sizable number of folks just dissociate from and so stop being soulfully engaged in relationship to and with others in the context of The Flow of Love and Joy on Earth, for the present at least just ‘numbing’ out.) I only wish to emphasize the fact that, regardless of how troubled and troubling and conceivably near‑term terminal the particular sequence of history we are in may be, it is the Love and Joy developments that take place ‘in’ the souls of the ‘actors’ (including oneself) in the course of their ‘playing’ their ‘parts’ on our world’s ‘stage’ which, because of the ever‑ongoingness of said developments, are more important than what happens in terms of the story-line of ‘the play’ or to ‘the stage’ itself. In other words, it is the psychospiritual, not the body‑ego related physiosocial, aspects of one’s and others’ contextual experience and expression that are most Ongoing-Flow-of-Life (d/b/a Love and Joy) consequential and so most worth attitudinally and intentionally focusing on and relating to. (This bears repeating: All personal and collective physiosocial-‘i’dentity related features of Life’s Being-n-Doing eventually dissolve and disintegrate in any and every case no matter what!)"