Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-08-2019, 01:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Yes, of course I expect to be treated with this in mind, but only those who are qualified to do so ever really can....
I am by no means qualified to speak for or in depth about Aspies. So my apologies if I get it wrong.

It is just that I had 2 special ‘Aspie Angel’ friends come into my life.

The other one – a textbook Asperger’s I guess, was so open and honest & wanting to talk about it & I wanted to learn to understand.

Both thought/expected I would be there for/with them for the rest of our lives, but off course, me being a ‘rolling stone with commitment phobias’ cannot do so.

We have all got our “issues”.

Old 19-08-2019, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
I am by no means qualified to speak for or in depth about Aspies. So my apologies if I get it wrong.

It is just that I had 2 special ‘Aspie Angel’ friends come into my life.

The other one – a textbook Asperger’s I guess, was so open and honest & wanting to talk about it & I wanted to learn to understand.

Both thought/expected I would be there for/with them for the rest of our lives, but off course, me being a ‘rolling stone with commitment phobias’ cannot do so.

We have all got our “issues”.

That is okay, at least you acknowledged it, which is a hell of a lot more than anybody else usually does, so it doesn't matter if you get it right or wrong.
Old 19-08-2019, 01:17 AM
Master
Your body is made up of insects

I didn't read through this entire thread so I don't know if anyone already mentioned this, but every human cell is intelligent, reproduces, some have tentacles and move around - you can google this and see, you can see it under a microscope. So in a way every cell in your body is an insect! Wrap your head around that. Ugh!
Old 19-08-2019, 07:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
We are not the Earthly body or any part of the construction of it.

We are invisible spiritual Soul'self & it is only us, the invisible which can reside in the Heavens.

The rest of it remains here.

If our spiritual Soul'self are in the Heavens,
are mosquitoes invisible spiritual Soul'self also in Heaven?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-08-2019, 11:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If our spiritual Soul'self are in the Heavens,
are mosquitoes invisible spiritual Soul'self also in Heaven?

Firstly to clarify, (I used the words "CAN BE IN HEAVEN")...

& secondly I have been led to believe that animals may not get to be apart of a heaven.
What do you think that they may do in heaven. They will not have a digestinal system, so they won't eat food. Plus they would not need to consume food for norishment. So what would they do there, possibly stand there staring at each other's faces. At night they can not stare at stars because there are none & nor is there a sun in the day so they could not stare at that either.

& no need to engage in producing off spring, because without the physical body man nor animals or insects can not produce.

So can you think of what they could do there, as here they are only Earths cleaners & polinaters.

Animals & mamals only move about either on ground, in water or in flight, only to access norishment or find a mate & that is pretty much the entire scope of their existence, so what would that type of entity do in heaven, in the absolutely mind boggling quantities of animals mamals & insects, that this planet & possibly trillions of other life baring planets from other galaxies.

We are talking about astronomical quantities of un nessesary lifeforms taking up space on spiritual land mass, & the creator would have to sort it all pointlessly.
They do not have the same kind of sentience that we have, & they more than likely do not have the same kind of Soul structure as we have..ie:- eternal.

Take the spiritual soul of spiritual mankind, that Soul is designed & constructed as "natural love" man, ie :- of the natural kind of love.

& the Heavenly Father creator, can does & will transform the Soul'self of natural loving man, into the form of the "Divine love being", never to be the natural spiritual man ever again.

So if The Heavenly Father can design, create & alter/transform Souls in varying ways, why could he not design & create animal, mamal, insects etc of lesser sentient Soul construction.

Earthlings believe, that they have had animals etc of which they have possessed, that have passed away, that have come back to visit them.

BUT I can assure you, that from my very expansive experiences with negatively nasty minded spiritual beings, that those nasty minded beings, can & do create thought forms of animals of which have zero soul intelligence & can animate them..& Earthlings will swallow the deception "hook line sinker, reel & rod, the fisherman & his darned fishing boat as well"....because the Earthlings have not had crazy phenomenal experiences with dark nasty minded spiritual beings, they can not see the forest for the trees.

& as per usual, the above is for anyones considerations...smiles from myself.
Old 19-08-2019, 11:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Firstly to clarify, (I used the words "CAN BE IN HEAVEN")...

& secondly I have been led to believe that animals may not get to be apart of a heaven.
What do you think that they may do in heaven.

They probably would be doing what the Bible says people who go to Heaven do.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-08-2019, 02:10 PM
Master
Some believe.....

God is in Heaven and God is everywhere,
therefore, Heaven must be everywhere.

Old 20-08-2019, 10:14 PM
Master
So where do the invisible part of mosquitoes reside?

And where do the invisible part of humans that are not in Heaven reside?

Old 20-08-2019, 11:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
They probably would be doing what the Bible says people who go to Heaven do.
Animals etc are not people.
Old 20-08-2019, 11:51 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Irrespective of when the Gospels were originally written, the fact they have gone through so many translations, additions and omissions to suit the political agenda of the Church since the "Dark Ages" (perhaps why they were named such); gives absolutely no merit or credit to the Bible as being an authentic historical document or the "Word of God" anyway - unless God likes to play the "Chinese Whispers" game.

I am all for science, because when Occam's Razor is applied, scientific rationality is always the most plausible and reasonable explanation and I just cannot understand "people of faith" because their arguments make absolutely NO sense and they are not prepared to listen to reason either, and so, I have a very difficult time understanding the difference between "faith" and just having a "stubborn ego" and being downright "delusional".

So, then I go and watch dolphins herding fish by stirring up sand.

Hi,

One of the nicest things I learned lately was that dolphins and hippos were closely related.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/30874...animal-kingdom

Cheers,