Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-10-2013, 11:52 PM
Crystalline

Unhappy To much death, is it me?

Hello fellow energies, in human terms I'm Crystalline Medium ( light dark combo) and right now I have to much death going on. I've lost 2pets and with my friends....I predicted when 3 people were going to die in one sitting after my friend didn't like the angel cards. Afterward I asked if one of the 3 deceased had dark-almond colored long hair and had an obnoxious laugh and they kept ignoring me until one screamed " there's no way you could know that, when you're dead you're dead just food for worms.!" . . I also keep running into "random" persons, complete strangers who turn out to be psychic out of like 50 people in the bar, like a needle in a hay stack again with no pre-conceptions. Lastly I have detected spirits in the bars and have had persons confirm them, like the HIghlander. I'm not obsessed with death, I like living and the goods things in life- smelling the fall leaves, laughing with people hanging out and hula hooping but am I causing this? What's going on because it's getting to be to much death and I did predict 3 of them.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:03 AM
livingkarma

Death in 3's is a strange occurence ...
I first heard of it many moons ago ...
After my husband's death in June, it was followed weeks later by that of his best friend in July followed by the death of my cousin's husband in August ...
This also happened after the death of my nephew as well as my mother's ...
Some could be tying in each death to the other to bring form to a personal awareness of death as highly significant ...

I've also met many highly intuitive people of various degrees ...
Enlightenment of what is around us includes a heightened awareness of one's self as well as others ...
Old 03-10-2013, 02:22 PM
keith95843

As I read your post I see a bald man with a round face he is your problem im not sure if hes a spirit of alive at this point
Old 08-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Crystalline

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith95843
As I read your post I see a bald man with a round face he is your problem im not sure if hes a spirit of alive at this point

Yes there is a bald man, he's on another website, a vampire one and never liked me because well I don't know Light & dark combo human terms going on or something. I get the feeling though like he does try to scry on me sometimes.......but just block it out.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Administrator
Hey Crystalline,

I have predicted many people passing into spirit years before they actually did,i have seen many things on my journey when i was younger i wasnt aware that everyone couldnt see or do the things i could .i have seen many deaths in my time. i used to think that my gifts were a curse because i could see all these things going on,but couldnt do anything to prevent it happening.but as you get more experienced in what you do you learn that things do happen at times that look like they wont stop. why dont you ask your guide to help you.

Namaste