Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-09-2013, 01:47 AM
Guide

Is someone tired or draining me?

A day or two ago I felt something jump onto my bed and lay next to me. I immediately felt kind of tired and very sleepy so I took a nap. And then an hour or so later I felt like myself again! I don't know what kind of spirit creature it is... I know it is not human but I really can't say much beyond that.

Although I think I either was pulled out of my body or having a very vivid dream of my room.but still how can you tell if it is a spirit person being tired or if it is just draining you? And If it is draining you what do you do?

I do remember clearly that I was feeling very light and feeling like i Was a vibrating or someone was shaking me... And I could feel a sort of push and pull on my body, or aura... (Hard to tell) when I was in my room (not real room) I could walk around but when I got towards the door my eye sight would go out... And I would feel like I am being pulled to where my body is laying. I never see my body but I always sleep in the same place. Strangely I never saw anyone where I was or saw anyone in the area

I have imagined shielding myself and tried to focus my shield being a sort of lockdown on my energies. My energies cannot escape and no energies can come through except good energies that will not harm me... But I am not sure if it works or not. Or if something is just using me like a battery..

Also I cannot use sage, or candles or incense, nothing can be burned. (Parents rule) and I have imagined a big white tree that glows in the center of my room and 4 bright red pillars sucking up all the negative energies and sending it all the way down into the earth... And then it brings up good energy to replace the energy that was taking out of my room... But I do wonder... Does imagery like that work?
Old 04-09-2013, 08:33 PM
Master
Yes it does, it's all about the Intention not about the tool. Sage is just a herb plant, candles are just wax and a wick.

Look into Astro projecting and the RTZ (real time zone) what you experienced has many aspects associated with that.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:07 AM
CokoWhit

Everything you described in your post is classic astral projection --- the vibrations are your spirit body - not your human body. Spirits vibrate at a level much faster than humans. Also, the pulling you back is exactly what it feels like when you're astral projecting. Some people don't mean to do it, it happens by accident.
As far as the being who jumped on your bed.. I'm not sure about that part. But the rest is AP all the way.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Super Moderator
I am thinking the thing the jumped in your bed was an animal. In spirit perhaps to help with things. A family pet you once had? or a friends pet. Anyways I am betting it has come to you before.
Old 06-09-2013, 02:23 AM
Guide

@tealtwist, yep I know it's been here before... Just don't know how to react to it... I generally sleep with a nightlight on now because I always feel something around me... And I feel it like it is almost there! Not quite but enough to convince me it is really real in physical form here but enough for me to notice and convince me something is laying on my bed... I wanna hug it and talk to it but I get confused as to why it is there or what it wants...

So I am Assuming it is my old cat/cats who have died awhile back... But it sometimes doesn't feel like a cat. So that's when I start flipping out.
Old 24-09-2013, 10:07 PM
Bhabha

A low vibrating entity will drain you. Shield yourself with prayer before sleep.