Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 01-08-2012, 03:36 AM
Sybilline

Hearing voices when sleepy

I have been hearing voices, twice now, one before falling asleep and another right after waking up.

One time I was bandaging my wrist and I had my phone on my chest, the lights were off and I was using the phone’s flashlight (it’s an old model), and it formed really big shadows of my hand on the ceiling. I realized I was falling asleep, then I heard a voice whisper “Science can’t explain shadows…”. Which really makes no sense to me because I know for a fact Science CAN explain shadows.

The other time I had just about woken up and still groggy, then I heard a voice tell me – I can’t remember the exact words but they told me that one of our client’s company name was a combination of their name (spouses). After realizing that, I became more awake, thought of it and it’s true… Though I haven’t and wouldn’t confirm with the client, it suddenly became so obvious.

I have googled about and it looks like I’m not the only one.

Share your experiences or tell me what happened? LOL…
Old 01-08-2012, 04:04 AM
MYFIGO

A few years ago, I began having all kinds of paranormal experiences in my bedroom. I was totally scared about it all. I lived alone and there was no explanation for all I was experiencing. But it all turned around after this one experience.

One Saturday morning my alarm went off at 6:30 AM. (I had an old one that didn't have the weekend setting and I'd forgotten to turn it off the night before.) I bounced out of bed and turned off the alarm and hopped right back in for a nice "sleep in".

I had just closed my eyes when I heard a very stern woman's voice say, "YOU GET OUT OF THAT BED RIGHT NOW!" I jumped right out of bed without even thinking! My heart was pounding, but I started laughing. There was no way I was going back to bed that day! I was wide awake!
Old 01-08-2012, 05:09 AM
Sybilline

Woah! I would never have laughed at that. The message is funny but that would have been too weird for me. Haha!! :))
Old 01-08-2012, 09:38 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi, I was fast forwarding on play, a Video tape about 15 years ago when I must have dozed off, then I heard this loud voice say, Clarrie. I woke with a start and found that the video was at the spot where I wanted to watch it. There was no one else in the house.Blessing to all, Clarrie
Old 03-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Master
When I was little, I would hear lots of different voices before bedtime. Sometimes I can see them too if I tried hard enough.

One time I was going to oversleep for an important job interview and a voice yelled my name loudly in my left ear and woke me up. I went to the interview on time and got the job thanks to that voice. Another time, a different voice that sounded like my brother calling my name through my left ear. I believe these were guides helping me on my path.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:30 PM
iolite

I wonder if I could get my daughter's guides to wake her up in the morning. She is really hard to get out of bed.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:11 AM
nama_adrift

i have had several experiences over the years, most have been (in hindsight) positive. the first one that i can think of was when i was home from my freshman year of college. my father had been having a some bad health complications and one night he had a bad episode and i heard in my ear a calm, stern, female voice say, "(my name), get up. (my name), wake up now." i woke up and all the stuff with my dad was going on... if my mother and i hadn't gotten up he would have died.

a few years later i moved back home from college and every time i started to doze off i would hear people say my name.

the most recent was a couple of months after i got back from thailand last summer. i had been having issues sleeping and late at night i would feel/ hear voices talking but they were indistinct. then one night i was up late reading and into what i was reading. then, clear as if i was talking to anyone, i heard a female say "she doesn't know," with the implication that she thought i should know. then a male responded, "she doesn't need to know." then another male voice, "she is listening."
Old 05-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Master
I've experienced that also in the, "Hypnognic" state, just in between awake and sleeping.
A decade of more ago, shortly after reading the book, "Autobiography of a Yogi", also, I felt someone running their finger up and down my leg.
It was the only time I can think of, of having a tactile dream, or sleep experience. I awoke and of course, no one was there.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 10-08-2012, 07:01 AM
Sybilline

Oh, Morpheus I didn't know there was actually a term for that... :)) Perhaps if I can try to be more aware, but not awake, if that makes sense, during that stage, I can pick up more things. :P
Old 10-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Master
Sibylline I like your posts they are cool.

I hear voices when sleepy too.

They go like this:

"Can you put the bin out and clean up the kitchen"
"Its time for the kids homework to be supervised"

lol those voices will come to you dont worry!