Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-11-2011, 03:06 PM
wondering

Quote:
What's the best experience in your incaration so far?

How could I ever narrow this down to one? I've had so many *best experiences* (as well as *worst experiences*...which undoubtedly have also become *best experiences*), that to pinpoint one of so many would be unjust. I will name a few, in as brief a format as possible, in no particular order...

*Seeing my son for the first time, just moments after his birth, and looking into his eyes and truly recognizing him as one of my closest soulmates. The connection I felt with him in that moment was incredible.

*Sitting on a rock ledge on a perfect summer day, watching my dog as she trotted about the abandoned military base where we would go for walks...taking in every moment of her simple pleasure for life.

*Planting some flowers in my front yard garden whilst on sabbatical from work to undergo radiation treatments, and suddenly feeling my entire body fill with a pure, spiritual love that is truly beyond capturing with words. I could feel the presence of God, of my mother - who had passed away when I was a little girl - of the angels who surrounded me...this was one of the most surreal moments of my life.

*Seeing my dog for the first time - before she was ever my dog - at the animal shelter. As with the experience I'd had upon meeting my son, when Kaya and I crossed paths and I looked at her, and her at me, the connection we shared was so intense that it felt palpable. I've had a great many animals come into my life over the years, and many I've shared a close bond with, but Kaya was different...I felt she was led to me, and I to her. To connect with any soulmate, be it human or otherwise, is a blessing.

*Every sunrise, every sunset, every snowfall, rainstorm, rainbow, electric blue sky, streaming rays of sunshine....all of that ever experienced, or yet to be experienced, is a moment of pure bliss.

Although I could certainly go on, I do believe that everything I've described here was already summed up beautifully, and succinctly, by Xan....true love itself.
Old 27-11-2011, 03:10 PM
wondering

*I also wanted to add that reading post #29, written by Alternate CarPark, touched me deeply. Thank you for that most wonderful, insightful read.
Old 27-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Mountain-Goat

tnx wondering, as have i yours.
You said you could certainly go on...please do, every expression a person shares of the beauty and wonder of life, to me , is worth my time to experience.
It fuels my wonder and appeciation of life.
Old 27-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Gradually realising that all the beauty and connection I crave from others is within me. I have learnt to trust myself foremost.
Old 27-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Gradually realising that all the beauty and connection I crave from others is within me. I have learnt to trust myself foremost.

Exactly how I feel, although I do have guidance from True Source to help me in what to do and what not to do. Even *I* can deceive myself, but the love I receive from Source is never deceptive.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 27-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
Good for you for being able to overcome your fears :) I don't have a lot of really drastic fears left - after battling & surviving cancer, and losing both of my parents (all by age 36) there is little left in life that truly scares me! However, I guess I can honestly say that my main fear in life now is losing the man I love. If he were to die, the very best part of me would die with him.....
And I reagrd the loss of your man to be a big one sesheta.
I remember the excruciating pain of my wife leaving me, that took 7 years to process.
Death, I have never experienced, as in losing people close to me.
If it's anything like my wife leaving, and I suspect there are similarities, then I totally understand the fear and dread.

I'm not even gunna offer my opinions\observations\insights\feelings about it because I feel they will be inadequate thus appearing insensitive.
Old 27-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Ah yes! a most definate experience for me too Starbuck.
A complete change of perception when self trust illuminates one's being.
Old 27-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by tainamom
Exactly how I feel, although I do have guidance from True Source to help me in what to do and what not to do. Even *I* can deceive myself, but the love I receive from Source is never deceptive.

Yes. The higher, connected 'I' who is aware of the Source. I can now fully realise the difference between this part of me and the lower part (or ego) who still seeks material attachments in the form of other people and is not able to listen to higher guidance. I accept all of me but am aware of all aspecs at the same time.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:28 AM
Mountain-Goat

Just like from the movie Serendipity, when the very beautiful Kate Beckinsale asks John Cusack what his favourite moment is.
In reference to his chance encounter with her and the few hours they have been together getting to know each other,
he says, "This one's climbing the charts."

The serendipitous decision to get dialup at home thus resulting in spending a lot of time hanging out with you all, is definately climbing my charts.