Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-03-2015, 02:38 PM
aquacrystals

Wall - can help get through?

Hello all

My main question here is if someone is extremely depressed and have almost built a wall around themselves, can you ask Angels for help and the universe and will they be able to help especially if there is like this wall? I hope that makes sense. I have a black tourmaline necklace on - is there anything else spiritually I can do for him/myself? I have been asking the Angels for help any specific ones? Detailed info below...

Well what can I say. It's safe to say I feel very broken. I met the most amazing man (no exaggeration!) last year. He is every thing I could ever asked for and we seemed so in sync. He is Gemini and I am Aries. He works away and always knew when something was up. So romantic and loving just perfect I could not fault him. We had been together briefly as teenagers so I find it all very romantic!

Knowing someone so well like this even though we had really not been in contact long seemed a bit like soul finding. However we also knew if something was up and I started to notice small changes in the way he was with me. To cut a long story short, he told me at Christmas (because I asked and wondered what was up) that he feels no love for anyone or nothing and he feels like he is in a hole. I said I would be there for him, with no guarantees for support etc.

I'm not a needy girlfriend which is good in this situation so I don't continually text/phone at all, I gave him space etc. He would contact me everyday message rather than speak. I think this is because we realised it was depression. He has had a few major things happen and he doesn't want to work where he Is now away and lots of things. So 2 months later so now ish, he comes back from working away and he has gotten so much worse. So depressed and just uninterested in everyone and everything. I have been supportive throughout as I would do anything for him. He won't get help and he has said he can't be in a relation ship rut now as he needs to mend himself and it's not fair on me as he has nothing to give. Regardless of what I said (I was being grounded for him not crying or anything) and he was adamant.

I feel such strong love for this man. I'm an independent person but this one I feel such strong links too. I will respect his decision but I am so upset and at a loss. Of course I sincerley hope he comes back but I am in no way relying on this and trying to live my own life again now. I just feel at a loss as there's nothing I can do. He just means so much to me. I just feel very heartbroken. Sorry in advance for the long message...
Old 14-03-2015, 04:43 PM
Suspended
He may have Clinical Depression and should seek professional help. There is not much you can do for him if he refuses help from you, or the professional.
Old 14-03-2015, 04:53 PM
55Degrees

Hi, welcome to the forums.
My heart goes out to you and this situation. It is obviously painful for you to witness the man you love going through this mental torture.
i am not the person that can tell you which angels etc to ask, I have however been in this man's position and went to some very dark places mentally and physically. I have also bee in your position too, that of caring for someone who seems almost lost to us (in the pyschological/mental health sense)

I feel you need to be concentrating on looking after yourself, ask the angels for guidance for you, pray or whatever you need to do to stay spiritually healthy (Kuan Yin is who I turned to in my darker hours).

As far as your partner's situation, unless he is open to angel healing and crystals etc, I do not feel it is gong to benefit to him.

Ultimately he needs professional help if he is spiraling into deep depression, and helping him get this is probably the best thing you can do for him right now. Then you need to make yourself strong again.

I'm sorry it may not be the answer you were looking for but I hope it helps.
Old 14-03-2015, 06:01 PM
Ascender
Angels and the like wont have any trouble getting through his walls. The problem is whether or not he wants their help.
Old 14-03-2015, 08:00 PM
aquacrystals

Thank you, you have all been most helpful. I'm glad to hear the Angels and such can help but like you have said if he is not willing to accept any kind of help then what can be done. He refuses help and he thinks he can just fix this himself by doing projects like working on a vehicle. I feel awful because of the break up but also because he is like this it's a double whammy. He has pushed me away and I am only one that knows about this. He hides it very well so has no one, is working away and dislikes it...he was in contact messaging everyday so I know his will take an effect on him. I don't know. I feel I'm at a dead end and just devastated