Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-09-2017, 05:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Is it possible to cross over??

Hi guys
I've been in this forum for a few weeks. I expected to find something that could help me solve my problems but I can't. I'm tired of this world, and everyone around me. Everything thing I do is not working out and it'll finally end up in a big mess. I don't know if this is the correct thread where I should post this. I don't want to live anymore in this world. I wanted to know whether if it's possible to cross over to the after life during astral projection.
Without any pain or any connection. Is that possible. please reply if anyone knows more about this
Thank you
Old 06-09-2017, 11:08 AM
Experiencer

How can I say yes if I'm still here?

I've read cases of young people dying in their sleep, but they had no connection with astral travel. It's safe to say that no matter what happens to your astral body, it doesn't actually harm you physically.

Why don't you start practicing and see what you can find out?

Now, I don't usually share my experiences anymore, but, since you're asking, I've tried to request my early liberation from the flesh when I was out there a few times, and when I got really loud about it someone came running to stop me, telling me not to do that because I was irritating the invisible powers. So, I got their attention but they would not comply with my demands.

We will all die one day, for sure, so it's best to use our time here for self improvement. Let them decide when that day is.

Last edited by Ordnael : 06-09-2017 at 01:26 PM.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:37 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Mitchell
Hi guys
I'm tired of this world, and everyone around me. Everything thing I do is not working out and it'll finally end up in a big mess. I don't know if this is the correct thread where I should post this.

Jack, I am very sorry to read that you are feeling like this. Do not think that everything will end up in a mess, as the more you think like that, the more you are going to make it happen.

I'm not sure whether this is the best place for you to have posted this thread, as it touches on several issues and not just AP. That is for a moderator to decide.

Quote:
Hi guys
I don't want to live anymore in this world.

Do not feel tired of this world, or the people in it, no matter how tiresome they can be sometimes. I feel like that occasionally, but I shake it off with strong will and positive thought.

We are all on this earth for a reason. We come to learn things and to help others. I can't tell you why you came, but as your life proceeds you will get pointers and hints. I didn't figure out why I came here until my early sixties, and then only because a very special and beloved pet dog showed me the way.

Quote:
Hi guys
I wanted to know whether if it's possible to cross over to the after life during astral projection.
Without any pain or any connection. Is that possible. please reply if anyone knows more about this
Thank you

During AP you can visit people who have already crossed over, but you cannot cause your own physical death by that means, nor should you even think about it. It is not possible, full stop. The only way it could happen is if you died of natural causes (say a heart attack) whilst projecting, but the odds of that happening are so remote that it is not worth even a cursory thought.

AP should be a positive, loving experience. If you have any negative thoughts, then deal with those first and don't even think about projecting until they are gone.

Use your time on this earth to make it a better place. Develop your spirituality, your positivity, your love for others, and the issues you view as "problems" will disappear. They will instead become "challenges".

My very best wishes to you!
Old 06-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Knower
I sorry to hear this I know the feeling all too well, I tried to commit suicide last Thursday, I took 30 muscle relaxants, and I felt horrible, as you can see it didn't kill me like I wanted, but I became extremely drowsy and distorted barely able to function, today it has me wondering since I didn't die, then WHY am I still here, what makes me so important that i'm not dead right now?

all I wanted was to stop being a burden to my family and everyone.

as for the astral projection thing, i'm not sure, according to some you have to be already near death to do it that way.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 25-10-2017, 02:58 PM
Newbie ;)

If you develop your spirit enough to project and enter higher planes you will have already solved most of your problems.
Old 18-11-2017, 10:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Ive been to the outer dark. and after returning this world was like heaven because of how desolate that place is. I would suggest meditation though. it helps a lot in improving your mental state.
Old 18-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Master
i no iv had dreams of heven grt sky colrs it wz lk laks montins felds arnd it big rivr evn trane wz a lng jorny but dream flt real it did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc111me
If you develop your spirit enough to project and enter higher planes you will have already solved most of your problems.
^^^this. Absolutely, yes. It is worth the work involved.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:21 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't know exactly how the dynamics works but I have channelled more than one person who passed by their own hand were left feeling torn because of the grief they caused whilst another expressed that he tried to escape his problems but he didn't leave them behind and they were much more difficult to sort out from the spiritual plane, that's the only evidence I have to share.
Old 27-12-2017, 11:57 AM
Suspended

ß ñîãëàñåí ñî âñåì âûøå ñêàçàííûì. Äàâàéòå îáñóäèì ýòîò âîïðîñ. Çäåñü èëè â PM.

А возможны еще варианты?

[youtube]1qt0XUk3AUI[/youtube]