Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 25-04-2013, 11:23 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by InCarna
Don't need Mother Mary to beam light for you - you can beam it yourself.

Yeah right! You don't need God to meet Satan. Only his light appears to be darkness.
Old 26-04-2013, 12:19 AM
Residue

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Read the entire post. She's never met the guy, it's someone her sister dated briefly, he's involved in a band and the band is practicing dark arts, they feed on others energies and can do it remotely also. There's implications of this happening to other women/people associated with the band also.

Yeah it's quite long 4 entire pages. Must have missed that part about he's in a band. Hmmm. I'm kind of interested to hear them. I remember Bart in
The simpsons "All the best bands are affiliated with satan".

Lol. Just a joke.
I feel like you've looked pretty quickly at my post and dismissed it. Even though you are not the person anyway so i guess nevermind. Ok we will see what happens with peaceofmind.
Old 26-04-2013, 12:22 AM
Residue

Has the problem been solved as she has not posted to this thread for nearly 1 month?
Old 04-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)

URGENT
Is this guy a scandinavian black metal artist? Do you hear him loud outside your head?

I'm going through the exact same thing. He contacted me telepathicly almost two years ago.

You would help me a lot if you answear and i can help you.
Old 25-10-2013, 11:52 AM
peaceofmind

It hasn't gone away yet

Hello everyone. It's been quite a while! I'm still here, alive and surviving. Sorry for the delay in posting back. For a while I tried to post, but always something happened and I couldn't. Either the forum was busy, at the moment I tried, or I would lose the content, well it was bizarre. Later I had some issues (mom's health) that kept me pretty busy and later I firmly decided to stop paying attention to that anergy, feelings, my sister's negative comments and to anything that made me feel like I was loosing my mind. I pretended for a while that it was not real. The fact is, even I could pass as pretty normal outside, my inside world is falling apart. I feel like a hypocrite, a lier and I feel guilty to deny what I know it's happening and is in fact very disturbing.

I was soooo dissapointed:

I tried smudging with white sage, stones, prayers, focusing on white light, shielding... Maybe not long enough though, because when I tried something new that seemed to work for a while, he changed the method of 'attacking' or I may say 'contacting', and came back with different 'techniques' that are so overwhelming and bothersome. I would just stop whatever I was doing. Everytime it's more disturbing. He uses my natural physical needs like going to the toilet, my monthly period, my hours of sleep... to push further. It's crazy!

I'm out of ideas now, I know in some way (maybe a great deal) it's my fault because I 'allow' him to contact me. But not being a psychic (not that I want to become one, too afraid for that) and not having much knowledge on the subject or much time to master it and most importantly, being so afraid to get any deeper... It's just way too hard for me.

I have the support of many people who love me and whom I love and I don't want to dissapoint them either, I don't want to dissapoint myself, but I feel like a bad person, a worthless human being for being in contact with such dirty and disgusting kind of energy. I might use some external help of a person who knows about the energy but I can't dispose the money now and I wouldn't know who to trust.

However, this I'm determined now to find a solution based on true facts. This is happening. This is draining my energy and joy. I have to get it over with at once. But how?

My re-starting point:

1. White shielding morning and evening (even if I think it doesn't work)
2. Returning his thoughts (tried, worked for a while, but will continue trying)
3. On a little piece of paper write his full name. Take a cup of water dump the paper in it, and freeze it. (someone told me)
4. Look into the Eledromagnetic radiation and Electromagnetic perception & reception.

Once again thank you, many of the things you suggested worked for a while. He just seems to pass the barrier and come back. I know now I have to keep on trying though. My goal now is to find out how to make him go away forever!!! I really appreciate all the new comments which I'll read with attention.

Thanks
Old 25-10-2013, 06:47 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceofmind
Hello everyone. It's been quite a while! I'm still here, alive and surviving. Sorry for the delay in posting back. For a while I tried to post, but always something happened and I couldn't. Either the forum was busy, at the moment I tried, or I would lose the content, well it was bizarre. Later I had some issues (mom's health) that kept me pretty busy and later I firmly decided to stop paying attention to that anergy, feelings, my sister's negative comments and to anything that made me feel like I was loosing my mind. I pretended for a while that it was not real. The fact is, even I could pass as pretty normal outside, my inside world is falling apart. I feel like a hypocrite, a lier and I feel guilty to deny what I know it's happening and is in fact very disturbing.

I was soooo dissapointed:

I tried smudging with white sage, stones, prayers, focusing on white light, shielding... Maybe not long enough though, because when I tried something new that seemed to work for a while, he changed the method of 'attacking' or I may say 'contacting', and came back with different 'techniques' that are so overwhelming and bothersome. I would just stop whatever I was doing. Everytime it's more disturbing. He uses my natural physical needs like going to the toilet, my monthly period, my hours of sleep... to push further. It's crazy!

I'm out of ideas now, I know in some way (maybe a great deal) it's my fault because I 'allow' him to contact me. But not being a psychic (not that I want to become one, too afraid for that) and not having much knowledge on the subject or much time to master it and most importantly, being so afraid to get any deeper... It's just way too hard for me.

I have the support of many people who love me and whom I love and I don't want to dissapoint them either, I don't want to dissapoint myself, but I feel like a bad person, a worthless human being for being in contact with such dirty and disgusting kind of energy. I might use some external help of a person who knows about the energy but I can't dispose the money now and I wouldn't know who to trust.

However, this I'm determined now to find a solution based on true facts. This is happening. This is draining my energy and joy. I have to get it over with at once. But how?

My re-starting point:

1. White shielding morning and evening (even if I think it doesn't work)
2. Returning his thoughts (tried, worked for a while, but will continue trying)
3. On a little piece of paper write his full name. Take a cup of water dump the paper in it, and freeze it. (someone told me)
4. Look into the Eledromagnetic radiation and Electromagnetic perception & reception.

Once again thank you, many of the things you suggested worked for a while. He just seems to pass the barrier and come back. I know now I have to keep on trying though. My goal now is to find out how to make him go away forever!!! I really appreciate all the new comments which I'll read with attention.

Thanks

I just found and scanned your story. I know this type of thing exists...I haven't experienced it to your intensity, but these were people who were just friends and had no familial connection.

There are wonderful energy healers out there that might be able to help. I think some have offered on this site. I can also recommend the one I used. She's highly regarded and helped me get my situation under control. No one should have to live with this sort of nonsense hanging over their head. When you come through this, you'll be stronger than ever! I cut every single connection I had with these people, including items they'd sent, and social media connections. Sometimes they truly think they're the "good guys" and that was a trip. The man I dealt with is bipolar, with very powerful psychic abilities, and it's still sort of challenging because we have mutual friends and I'm sure they're spreading nonsense about me. But the ones I really care about, they can't touch.

I also clear my chakras and meditate daily, and set up psychic defenses. I was never scared of him, I knew he could not "really" harm me in any way...it's all psychological and yes, based in fear. What a jerk this guy must be!

Best of luck! Hang in there!

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 25-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceofmind
I need urgent help with a situation that’s happening between me and a very close relative with whom I share the place where I live.

First I have three questions

1. Is it possible to terminate an unwanted telepathic connection and how? Please keep in mind, this person is a master of evil.
2. Can a telepath make contact through a close person’s energy?
3. Is it possible for a telepath to send sexual messages without the receiver’s consent?

Now, my story:

My sister and I were very close. We shared mostly everything. Several years ago she succeeded is making a telepathic contact with a very evil telepath, I warned her to get away from him but she insisted he was her soul mate. Sometime later, she started blaming me because he was calling my name in her head (she listens to him). Later she accused me telling me he was sending sexual telepathic messages while I was sleeping and that I was making contact with him. I thought that she was going insane; I feared it could be Schizophrenia, I didn't believe her. However, about two weeks ago, I started feeling weird. My hands moved alone like by an external force, I started having nightmares. I would wake up with a rapid heart beating, a pressure in my genitals, well I felt someone was sucking the life out of me. I decided to believe in what she said, reluctantly (after several fights and assaults on her part) I accepted that someone was imposing energy on me and taking away mine.

I swear I didn’t contact this person. However, my so called sibling insists that a telepathic connection CANNOT be made without the consent of the receiver (me in this case). She is telling me awful things calling me <snip>, saying I don't want to stop it, and a lot of other things. She says is my fault.

Meanwhile, I’m going insane, because I didn’t know such a thing could exist. I’m terrified to go to sleep now. I'm trying to fight with this thing whatever it is and getting constant blames from my sister. I want to move out but I don't have the money now.

I have tried praying, the bubble of light around the aura, grounding, affirmations, mantras, saying NO to his contact. I'm not a well versed person in telepathy and I have never experimented with it. I'm so afraid.

Any suggestions? I really need this situation solved. I feel exhausted already.

Thank you forever…

(edited by SF staff)

peaceofmind - First, I’m not rejecting your real experiences, but I do find a few things interesting. According to what I understand you didn’t start having the nightmares until after your sister repetedly worked on your mind. People who are close to us can influence are line of thinking especially when they are set on convincing you of their beliefs. If you live with your sister than you spend a lot of time around her and are more prone to be vulnerable to her insistence of telepathic evil. Some one doesn’t have to be necessarily mentally ill to have obsessive and inaccurate thoughts.

I once read a book named “Evil in the World Today” and the more I read it, the more my belief in evil took over my whole way of thinking. I started looking for evil in everything around me. Nightmares then started up with a vengeance, which made me even more convinced there was evil in my personal life. I felt under attack and I’d say I was even paranoid. Eventually I came to my senses and through the book in the trash and redirected my thinking on ‘goodness in the world’. Miraculously, the nightmares stopped and so did my previously perceived evil. I broke the connection with negative thought processes.

Your sister’s negative thought processes are impacting you and making you feel fearful. She has played with your mind and she has been allowed to manipulate your positive thinking. I would concentrate on what you know to be your truth and that truth will come to the forefront. I am telepathic to a certain degree and would never send out evil thoughts to others. When you pick up on evil thoughts, it’s then in your court and you can smash those thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts.

Blackraven
Old 25-10-2013, 08:10 PM
Master

I agree, find a healer. On line advise is all well and good but you can't beat the real deal of a healer.
Old 25-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Guide
Honestly peaceofmind please go to Healing Requests on this forum to "the captain" and ask for healing and i am sure it would help and she will pick up what's happening with you
Old 26-10-2013, 12:57 AM
Master

Did you use the nic. Irisa over on Pavlina ? Irisa had this Rusain psychic playing with her mind .