Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 22-09-2019, 05:02 AM
Guide
Color Kiss the Sky

Peaceful friends from space are here
To help people let go of fear.
Let's work in cooperation
With them and wisely appreciate
Their love for All, and build an Earth
That's New and bright in its rebirth.

Native Americans did foretell
The advent of brilliant crystal bells
Known as flying saucers, UFOs.
Putting on great aerial shows,
They come from everywhere, everywhen;
They're Sirians, Andromedans,
Pleiadians, Orions, Venusians,
Martians, Zetas and so much more,
Who'll share free energy, forces
Of electromagnetism
To build a New World of Bliss,
That we may kiss the cosmic sky.

(John Mark Nicholls, 9/22/2019)

Old 22-09-2019, 01:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Peaceful friends from space are here
To help people let go of fear.
Let's work in cooperation
With them and wisely appreciate
Their love for All, and build an Earth
That's New and bright in its rebirth.

Native Americans did foretell
The advent of brilliant crystal bells
Known as flying saucers, UFOs.
Putting on great aerial shows,
They come from everywhere, everywhen;
They're Sirians, Andromedans,
Pleiadians, Orions, Venusians,
Martians, Zetas and so much more,
Who'll share free energy, forces
Of electromagnetism
To build a New World of Bliss,
That we may kiss the cosmic sky.

(John Mark Nicholls, 9/22/2019)

This is completely breathtaking, John! I am filled to the brim with wonder as I read your prophetic and timelessly true verse. The synthesis of Earth with other galactics is very dear to my heart and you capture that spirit in a glorious way!

Deeply do I resonate with kissing the cosmic sky. For the past ten days I have been kissing the sky while on holiday beside the ocean. Your verse speaks to my heart and I affirm the New World which will be built by our bliss and kindness and all the new lessons of compassionate creation.

What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 23-09-2019, 06:19 AM
Guide
Smile

Starflower, your heartfelt appreciation is very encouraging. Thanks so much. Like you, the synthesis of Earth with other galactics is very dear to my heart.

I'm happy to hear you kissed the cosmic sky on your vacation. I did the same on my recent trip to Yosemite National Park in California.The abundant pine trees and huge rock formations there (part of the Sierra Nevada mountain range) were truly awe-inspiring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
This is completely breathtaking, John! I am filled to the brim with wonder as I read your prophetic and timelessly true verse. The synthesis of Earth with other galactics is very dear to my heart and you capture that spirit in a glorious way!

Deeply do I resonate with kissing the cosmic sky. For the past ten days I have been kissing the sky while on holiday beside the ocean. Your verse speaks to my heart and I affirm the New World which will be built by our bliss and kindness and all the new lessons of compassionate creation.

Old 23-09-2019, 12:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, your heartfelt appreciation is very encouraging. Thanks so much. Like you, the synthesis of Earth with other galactics is very dear to my heart.

I'm happy to hear you kissed the cosmic sky on your vacation. I did the same on my recent trip to Yosemite National Park in California.The abundant pine trees and huge rock formations there (part of the Sierra Nevada mountain range) were truly awe-inspiring!

Thanks, too, Explorer21. Nature is so magnificent: Goddess taking Form. I loved the opening lines of your poem saying that peaceful galactics are HERE.

While I was kissing the cosmic sky from my perspective, I experienced them. And the most interesting thing was how very, very different they actually are from what humans think. Not only in their timeless spacelessness, but in how they apply themselves into life.

They do this by the bonds of love, and they will love us in all forms because we are literally a living aspect of them and their care. When I came to understand this I was able to enter the elements in new ways and to send more love out on new waves of thought in a powerful oneness I never imagined before.

We are all seamless with Nature when we break the unnatural (and temporarily necessary) bounds our separation has assumed. Being a human is such an honor for we carry other planets, stars and angelic galaxies within.

As I am certain you know, humanity is at the cusp of perceiving a great change in inner orientation, from being limited and alone to belonging and unifying. And in my opinion, Nature is our Guide now.
Peace, trees and ocean waves!
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.