Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Master
Passionflower with bee.

Old 09-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Ascender

Simply gorgeous
Old 09-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

I believe in flowers.

Look for flowers and notice flowers are wonderful... and there are so many.

Give someone a flowers... or just one flower.

Earth: LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yes, yes, yes. I love flowers, their diversity after one pattern (hmmm, did I say that right?).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Datura wg.jpg (181.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 09-11-2011, 07:56 PM
TeeHee

Taken with a Canon EOS, the bottom pic of the Bird of Paradise has been touched in Photoshop for radiance.

Old 09-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Experiencer
Gorgeous post. This reminds me of something that was in one of the Anastasia books. They were saying something to the effect that children need only look at a flower to respect the marvels of the creator. That is not accurate or verbatim, but it left that impression with me. As I started to wonder about the fibrinocci code, it gave me an even greater appreciation for flowers in addition to their intense beauty.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Bluegreen

Lovely. Keep them coming. Might want to paint them.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Master
The Parrot Flower.

Old 10-11-2011, 12:41 AM
Sundialed

The most evolved plant on Earth.

The only one to physically display when it's a male or a female, all others must be checked by their DNA.

Think so anyway.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

It's a real flower. I wish I knew who he was, do you think he's real?... Or is he actually very small?

I do not know its name (I saw that Time does) but I know it blooms once in a 100 years and when it does it smells awful. If I remember correctly there is one in the botanical garden in Leyden. It bloomed not too many years ago. Interesting flower.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Master
Yes indeedy, I believe it's commonly known as 'the corpse flower'. Perhaps it's a good way to get insects there fast for pollination if it only blooms so rarely ?? idk.