Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-02-2017, 04:25 AM
Experiencer
dream die heaven die wake

Cool dream I had a ways back was, I resent moved to an area I found it a bit less light filled than I would like which seems to impact, at least in the dead of winter, my mood and ability to think, discovered that in this environment I have to be more careful in applying my mind to things such as developing thoughts using intuition, up here over application of the mind has a much greater tendency to what I can only guess would be something like a bruse of the brain, like a sore muscle lasting for three to five days. but any ways point of that is I have a desire to move sometime this spring. So in the dream I was a bit down, my boss noticing it told me to jump in his jeep wrangler and we race up a mountain road to some property he own as a means of cheering me up. we started where I work in the most northern western portion of America to just flying up this mountain road on a steep mountin, sunny, numerous peaks visible, steep sides, and less steep roundish top with a landscape similar to the fog forests to the western andies mountains. he just flying up the road in the jeep, narrow road hiting waterbars and ketching air; we go off one as he turned talking to me and we kind of fly off the road, like thirty feet up but roundish grassy slopes below, I'm not even worries about it, its too much fun, he turns and look back an where he's driving and freaks out but there nothing to be done about it, we come down hard but up right, bounce off another drop which causes the jeep to slowly tilt, flip as we fall this time fifty feet up; now I know where in trouble but nothing to do about it, we come down the flip only rotated half way so I instantly am killed in the crash, not sure what happened to him; upon my death im instantly in a different place intirely, very much like how I would imagine astral heaven, a place of so many awesome thing just smashed in to one seamless reality. at the moment im exploring a wide river canyon full of massive boulders; at some point I see three mirmaids flying like astral beings though the air above the water, they come down in a near by pool that's similar in shape to a hot tube but entirely natural. I thinks its cool and want to talk to them so I go over there and where talking for a bit then a big crazy looking serpent comes up and eats me, killing me once again but this time I wake up.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 15-02-2017, 11:01 AM
Master
most of your dream journey was dealing with situations you had no control
over... you've displayed a mastery of serenity through those situations.
you're left with the challenge of finding the wisdom to discern a difference
from that with situations in which you CAN exert choice, and the courage to
make worthwhile changes.
there's a feeling of "been then before" i get through your descriptions...
as if you've traveled all those roads before somehow (perhaps through
past lives). recognizing your junctures of choice might become easier on
your repeat visits, and your proper guide for choosing a direction at those
times is likely to be the good feelings you sense from a certain pathway.
Old 16-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
most of your dream journey was dealing with situations you had no control
over... you've displayed a mastery of serenity through those situations.
you're left with the challenge of finding the wisdom to discern a difference
from that with situations in which you CAN exert choice, and the courage to
make worthwhile changes.
there's a feeling of "been then before" i get through your descriptions...
as if you've traveled all those roads before somehow (perhaps through
past lives). recognizing your junctures of choice might become easier on
your repeat visits, and your proper guide for choosing a direction at those
times is likely to be the good feelings you sense from a certain pathway.

Agreed 100%, my impressions of the dream and desitions prior and to follow are as you state them.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]