Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-05-2014, 01:19 AM
Knower

Rah nam: I did not want to make it too complicated. You are right by saying the soul in fact never enters the body. The hierarchy goes that God split is consciousness in an almost infinite number of monads. We are all part of a monad... each monad has 12 souls and each soul has 12 soul extensions which means there are 144 soul extensions per monad. When a person incarnates they are a soul extension of their monad. What actually enters the body is a consciousness. A spirit is a non-physical entity.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:28 AM
primrose

Are you saying that what enters at Birth and leaves at Death is just consciousness?
Old 06-05-2014, 02:12 AM
Knower

This could get way way too deep of a discussion. So in a nutshell I will say yes. Remember there were just consciousnesses before there was anything else.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmanthe1st
This could get way way too deep of a discussion. So in a nutshell I will say yes. Remember there were just consciousnesses before there was anything else.

On that I agree fully, the rest, perhaps, is not that important.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:14 AM
Mazulu

The organic molecules that are released during the pregnancy process attract a soul to it. When that soul agrees to live that life, the soul goes to sleep and the natural processes of development begin to integrate that soul into it's biological body.
Old 06-05-2014, 09:47 AM
HeartSong11

This is a really interesting topic. I never considered that a soul may not enter till after conception.
I hope this next question does not derail this interesting topic but it is kind of related and I don't know if it is necessary to start a new thread.

Seeing as some of you believe the soul can enter at any point, do you think a person's soul can come in much later than 3 months?
Do you think it's possible that a person's soul reincarnates while they are still alive but very old? So say a young baby is the reincarnation of someone that is still alive. Possibly like a soul split?

I hope that question makes sense.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:15 AM
Phantasmic Fox

The first breath is correct. Breath is known as the force of life and none shall live without breath, water, flame, and earth the four elements. Breath, or air, is second to the final awakening element of life, which is fire; and fire is the fuel that spurs the continuous motion that is experienced.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartSong11

Seeing as some of you believe the soul can enter at any point, do you think a person's soul can come in much later than 3 months?
Do you think it's possible that a person's soul reincarnates while they are still alive but very old? So say a young baby is the reincarnation of someone that is still alive. Possibly like a soul split?

I hope that question makes sense.

I think everything is possible. Helen Wambach hypnotized an auditorium full of people and her book is based on her findings, but if one were to hypnotize everyone in the world (from the beginning of time on Mother Earth until now) I'm sure you could find just about every possibility. I believe God/Universe is that big and accomodates our every desire/wish.

As far as the splitting of the soul, yes, there are those who believe we live concurrent lifetimes. I found this article you might find interesting. http://thoughtsfromamaster.com/uploa...plit-Souls.pdf
Old 06-05-2014, 05:37 PM
HeartSong11

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I think everything is possible. Helen Wambach hypnotized an auditorium full of people and her book is based on her findings, but if one were to hypnotize everyone in the world (from the beginning of time on Mother Earth until now) I'm sure you could find just about every possibility. I believe God/Universe is that big and accomodates our every desire/wish.

As far as the splitting of the soul, yes, there are those who believe we live concurrent lifetimes. I found this article you might find interesting. http://thoughtsfromamaster.com/uploa...plit-Souls.pdf

Thanks Linen that link was very helpful.

I've recently had a past life reading done and there was a famous person mentioned from my past incarnations. When I looked her up and read her story I was completely shocked because there were places mentioned I was drawn to in this life. I never understood why these places were important to me. Everything she stood for I feel so strongly about. But she didn't die until I was 9. I'm not sure what to make of it. It's all very interesting nonetheless.
Old 06-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Experiencer

As far as I can tell, I have been doing concurrent incarnations since the 18th Century, along with others in my soul group. There is nothing particularly special about me (!), so I think the phenomenon may be more common than we believe. Helen Wambach, Michael Newton, and Brian Weiss all have discussed the possibility that this happens. HeartSong asked if there is a possibility that a baby could be born with a portion of "soul energy" while an older incarnation is using less energy. I know of several cases where I believe that has happened. I think a portion of my own energy may have been born as a baby boy about six months ago. This is, of course, my opinion, and lots of people disagree with it.