Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 07-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Ehm.. you're actually the one that reminded me about it in the other thread!

Thanks for bumping my thread I guess. People may see a different perspective, much needed to provide a balance. Cheers!

I will repeat.. there were no feathers..! At least not in the object..
Could you respond to that?

Oooops, how rude of me. I forgot to answer a question: No feathers !!!!
I must have 'matrixed" them.....
Old 07-07-2011, 08:27 PM
Scibat

Excellent post Chrysaetos, I very much like discussions such as this. A shame that people get so bent out of shape when someone shows a bit of skepticism and asks for proof.

I should go take some pictures of clouds and add them to this collection of images.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Oooops, how rude of me. I forgot to answer a question: No feathers !!!!
I must have 'matrixed" them.....
Hehe, well that could be it. Your mind could've automatically assumed that a photo taken in a bird aviary should capture some feathers.

We are all matrixers and tricksters!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
I should go take some pictures of clouds and add them to this collection of images.
Please do..!

Cloud formations..
Weird trees and rocks..
A Mother Mary in your soup..

It's all cool.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Master

I took this one in Egypt, it's the Temple of Hatshepsut..

No need for an explanation..
Old 07-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos

I took this one in Egypt, it's the Temple of Hatshepsut..

No need for an explanation..

You are showing some latent talent for capturing images of rock elementals ! Perhaps there is a magical side to you
Old 07-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Scibat

Quote:
You are showing some latent talent for capturing images of rock elementals ! Perhaps there is a magical side to you

Its just a rock vaguely shaped like a bearded man. Looks a little like your typical fantasy dwarf.

Pareidolia strikes again!
Old 07-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Its just a rock vaguely shaped like a bearded man. Looks a little like your typical fantasy dwarf.

Pareidolia strikes again!

Actually, you are underestimating his talent ; I see at least 1/2 dozen and that was just at first glance.You only see one?
Old 07-07-2011, 09:47 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Actually, you are underestimating his talent ; I see at least 1/2 dozen and that was just at first glance.You only see one?

There are a few formations that look vaguely humanoid if you squint. But without evidence to the contrary, they are simply rocks.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:34 PM
SerpentQueen

I am the MASTER at this. Hee hee. I am constantly walking up to people thinking they are someone I know... and they are not.

But Chrysaetos, question for you... do you think that the underlying math beneath nature (such as fibonacci or physics), is just another matrix/pattern?
Old 08-07-2011, 02:13 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Excellent post Chrysaetos, I very much like discussions such as this. A shame that people get so bent out of shape when someone shows a bit of skepticism and asks for proof.

That is a great idea, Scibcat!! Maybe if you are lucky you can capture on film some air slyphs to show us!They can be HUGE and eat up/break up chemtrails.