Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 23-03-2012, 07:22 AM
Henri77

My spiritual teacher advised my that my ex wife was a fairy in past life, and since then, I've met a number of young women (as a photographer) that I recognized of fairy origin... I seem to attract 'em for some reason and always bring out their unique talents... sensitive, somewhat shy, but tremendously creative.

Only once did I see fairies briefly, near a forest , on break during a spiritual workshop, They appeared to me when I thought of them.
Old 26-03-2012, 05:15 AM
Dragonfhain

My god, I cannot believe someone answered like that. AND including ELVES! I am very in touch with elves and I cannot contemplate how someone could say such!
Old 26-03-2012, 05:25 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfhain
My god, I cannot believe someone answered like that. AND including ELVES! I am very in touch with elves and I cannot contemplate how someone could say such!
In Anglo-Saxon medical charms, certain illnesses were believed to be caused by invisible stone arrows shot by elves. Like the fair folk, there's lore about elves being tricksy and nasty at times, even if many are more kindly disposed to mankind.
Old 26-03-2012, 07:16 AM
Dragonfhain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus27
In Anglo-Saxon medical charms, certain illnesses were believed to be caused by invisible stone arrows shot by elves. Like the fair folk, there's lore about elves being tricksy and nasty at times, even if many are more kindly disposed to mankind.
Ahhh, yep, that's ma elves! No only joking. Yes, elves are sly. Thats why I like them. Sneaky, Interesting beings... But actually. I would defiantly believe that...
Old 26-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Experiencer
Greetings,

May I suggest that you first take your shoes off and then connect yourself with the earth, the air around you until you feel you have some connection with them. When you have done that go and hug a tree, one you can actually put your arms completely around and link your fingers. Try to connect with the spirit of that tree, ask your questions and be honest with them - in other words don't feel silly or awkward when you do, be as genuine as you would when chatting and asking questions of a trusted friend. Try to feel, experience the answers that will come to you. They may come as words; they may come as emotional impressions; they may come as pictures - you may just feel that you know the answer.

Trees are wonderful beings. Most humans have yet to discover just how spiritual they are with their feet in the earth, their body standing tall on the ground, their head in the clouds, their arms stretched wide to the glory of God as they give their heart and soul to us by way of oxygen. Yes, go and hug that tree and tell it how much you love it.

JOHNTY
Old 27-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
their arms stretched wide to the glory of God as they give their heart and soul to us by way of oxygen.

May I suggest that the trees do not stretch their arms wide to the glory of god but simply to the Divine being we know as the sun.
Old 27-03-2012, 04:24 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjoorka
May I suggest that the trees do not stretch their arms wide to the glory of god but simply to the Divine being we know as the sun.

In my Tradition--FatherSun is the God.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 31-03-2012, 09:43 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
In my Tradition--FatherSun is the God.

I am aware that some people see the great divine spirit of the sun as a god and I have also found out that in some mythologies I have been considered a god, but I would never consider myself such and neither do I with the sun. But peace be it with the path that others find comfort in...
Old 31-03-2012, 06:19 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjoorka
I am aware that some people see the great divine spirit of the sun as a god and I have also found out that in some mythologies I have been considered a god, but I would never consider myself such and neither do I with the sun. But peace be it with the path that others find comfort in...

Peace and Love upon the path of your choice (as well)!