Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 01-03-2012, 03:17 AM
Guide
The beauty of where I used to live - so breathtaking

I grew up in NJ, spent 4 years in WV and moved back to my hometown in NJ almost a year ago. There are many things in life that led to me moving back home, but one thing is for sure. Months ago I started feeling the urge and calling to return. Not necessarily back to WV, but back to the forests, the mountains, the streams. sometimes I feel as if I could cry thinking about the peace, calm, and beauty of it all. I cry because I miss it so much.

Anyway, I feel that many of you share this love of nature like I do, and chose to share these 2 pictures I captured last year. The place was about 10 min from where I used to live. You can see my kids having a blast in the picture, and I included them to show the contrast of how big the rock cliff was compared to them.

Anyway, enjoy . I don't know if I captured any nature spirits, if anyone sees anything please share it.

Old 01-03-2012, 03:23 AM
Guide
Here is one more pic I took. Everyone I've shown this too is drawn to it, and it's strange because I don't consider it very spectacular as far as my photography goes. But, if my senses are right, I probably caught something spiritual in this pic. Can anyone tell me if they see anything at all besides the flowers (the flowers are called quaker ladies) and the rock? Did I catch anything here?

Old 01-03-2012, 05:56 AM
sunny shine

Its so beautiful!
Old 02-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
Its so beautiful!
Thank you! I have so many more and I'm glad I took them all while I was there.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Trieah

Those are all very beautiful pictures. I do see some things in the rock/flower picture that could be something. The most prominent it something that looks like a sketch drawing of a head, shoulders and arms of a man, on the right side of the rock, just between the two patches of flowers. And on the other side of the rock, in that lighter area, it looks like two eyes of some kind of canine animal staring out between the flowers and leaves.

I do see what could look like a few faces in the leaves. But I really can't be sure.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:07 AM
awakenflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn1976
Here is one more pic I took. Everyone I've shown this too is drawn to it, and it's strange because I don't consider it very spectacular as far as my photography goes. But, if my senses are right, I probably caught something spiritual in this pic. Can anyone tell me if they see anything at all besides the flowers (the flowers are called quaker ladies) and the rock? Did I catch anything here?

I don't see anyone's face in this, but behind this beauty I see the nature of the universe, the light and dark, to me the flowers give me a sense of light and the rock hidden behind i feel as the dark, not just because of their color, but also their essence and purpose in the nature - the size of the rock will always be the same, but those flowers are growing higher, spreading, almost overgrowing the whole rock, as if the love is overcoming the fear.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Boldylocks

It's a beautiful photo! I don't have the gift of seeing the Faery normally, but others here will probably spot a Fae or more in this photo!

What I do see for now is the love these flowers have for that rock.-- they are literally embracing it out of love. Shows how all nature is interconnected with each other- and I do believe the flowers, as all trees and plants do- have an awareness of their surroundings.

It is a lesson for all of us humans- we need to love and co-exist wtih Creation- not push it away from us---- We need to follow the example of these flowers who are growing around the rock- not destroying the rock so they could take it over. It is a lesson for mankind