Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-02-2012, 04:59 PM
Master

thank you for that link White Warrior.
i read it and it gives me a different perspective on "the little people".
=)
Old 06-03-2012, 03:39 AM
babycakes

ive seen a gnome once. they do actually appear like the gnomes of commercial media dont they. the oe i saw was in my randmas garden, and as i saw him, he saw me...and we both had a fright. i kept my eyes on him in shock, he had a bunch of flowers from my grandmas garden in his arms. he was about knee high, the top of his hat anyway was that high. he seemed quite busy as i caught sight of him. he just dissapeared that second. before my eyes, just slowly faded into the garden. quite amazing.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:16 PM
Master

hi babycakes.
Yes, the gnome that i saw looked EXACTLY like all the other ones i've seen on tv etc. LOL....cute and short.....sweet looking.... with a pointy red hat. =)
your story does sound amazing.....

a few days after i had the gnome vision, i was walking outside and saw what looked like a gnome in the woods from a distance....for a split second.... only saw the back of the gnome..... didnt get to see the face.... it was pretty cool! ever since i started spending more time in nature, i have started connecting with the nature spirits..... (the gnome stuff didnt happen until shortly after i connected with the tree spirits.... ).....also received a vision of a beautiful little fairy sitting in a chair at a table....this vision happened a week before the gnome vision.....this vision was also after i connected with tree spirits... but the tree spirits are referred to as "tree fairies" in this fairy book ive been looking at.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:04 AM
babycakes

thats so beautiful rena.
i also connected with trees and nature in general before i got to see the gnome.
although as a child i remember playing in the grass with imaginary little people, and 'seeing' tree spirits, and knowing things that other people would wonder how i knew about the environment etc.
i grew up with that.
i sometimes wonder if i didnt originate from that realm. even though that possability goes against just about all of my spiritual beliefs.
my connection and love for trees and the earth and natural life, and how much the fae open up to me and appear in my adult life.
im fascinated by other peoples accounts and experiences of the fae.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
ive seen a gnome once. they do actually appear like the gnomes of commercial media dont they. the oe i saw was in my randmas garden, and as i saw him, he saw me...and we both had a fright. i kept my eyes on him in shock, he had a bunch of flowers from my grandmas garden in his arms. he was about knee high, the top of his hat anyway was that high. he seemed quite busy as i caught sight of him. he just dissapeared that second. before my eyes, just slowly faded into the garden. quite amazing.

i wonder what he was doing with those flowers..........
maybe gathering them to give to his gnome wife...........LOL hee hee
Old 09-03-2012, 04:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
thats so beautiful rena.
i also connected with trees and nature in general before i got to see the gnome.
although as a child i remember playing in the grass with imaginary little people, and 'seeing' tree spirits, and knowing things that other people would wonder how i knew about the environment etc.
i grew up with that.
i sometimes wonder if i didnt originate from that realm. even though that possability goes against just about all of my spiritual beliefs.
my connection and love for trees and the earth and natural life, and how much the fae open up to me and appear in my adult life.
im fascinated by other peoples accounts and experiences of the fae.

yes, i will admit......i used to be a litterbug......but ever since i connected with the nature spirits, i dont litter anymore.....EVER.......i dont even wanna throw a little gum wrapper out! so i guess that means that i've really connected with the nature spirits......to change my ways like that....
i think i had a vision of a tree spirit one night.....but im not sure....
the vision looked freaky.....it didnt look like a tree.....it looked like something ive never seen before.... but i read online that plant spirits can look like numerous things..... they dont always look exactly like what they are in the physical.....(like animals and humans do).....
Old 13-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
I had a vision of a gnome last night.....(typical looking gnome in my third eye when my eyes were closed) i was wide awake.
the gnome was very short with a hat on.....
what does this mean?

p.s. i have been spending lots of time in nature here lately too....
also, in the last two weeks, i have become acquainted with the energy of trees.

Hi Rena

Such a lovely experience you had. I see them that way too – always makes me smile.

You’re connecting with nature’s energies and the energies of nature are connecting to you.

Pretty cool, huh!?

They totally adore hats. And their expressions can be priceless - daft grins or seemingly plotting something.

Quote:
but, does this vision mean that the spirit of a gnome came to me?

Yes.

Quote:
i think i had a vision of a tree spirit one night.....but im not sure....
the vision looked freaky.....it didnt look like a tree.....it looked like something ive never seen before....

Awww, trust what you see. They are not human, so sometimes can be peculiar-looking and their biological make-up is different and they function differently.

Hope you get some more visits – enjoy!

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 19-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Master

thank you for your wonderful reply Amethyst.

I found a link...... It's very interesting... It talks about how plant and tree spirits appear....It reminds me of the way the tree spirit appeared to me....

http://www.singingtotheplants.com/20...pirits-appear/

(Taken from the link)
"Former shaman Pablo Amaringo has painted several pictures of various plant spirits as they have appeared to him. In one ayahuasca vision, for example, the spirit of the pucalupuna tree (Cavanillesia umbellate) appeared as a dark woman with cat’s eyes and a gold chain around her neck; in another vision, the spirit of pucalupuna appeared as a dark man with many heads, covered with snakes, and holding a knife and a skull. Similarly, in one vision the spirit of the ajosquiro tree (Cordia alliodora) appeared as a very small curly-haired man wearing a red cape and red clothes; and, in another, as a blue-skinned man with red hair, surrounded by birds."
Old 19-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Master
I am a bit confused when it comes to litter, I like to compost most things , but sometimes when I am out and about I will throw bio-degradable stuff (like peel) under plants and in bushes, where the nutrients may benefit the plants save it ending up in landfill. Although if a lot of people did this , it may get a bit messy.
Old 19-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Master

"FORMER SHAMAN"???? You can retire?!