Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-02-2012, 07:47 AM
Solitary Faery

Question Dolphin Spirituality and dolphins - a new movement?

My totem animal is the dolphin. Lately, I've noticed that there seems to be an entire movement of dolphin and whale spirituality. As in the realization of the dolphin being a highly spiritual animal, dolphin/human telepathy, healing (either in live experiences or through connecting with dolphin spirits mentally), jewelry, meditations, dolphin/whale song CDs and DVDs and so forth... Even graphics, stones, dolphin divination cards, dolphin elixers, and dolphin based religious paths... Anything you can think of, basically. People are even talking about "the secret blowhole chakra" now, lol.

What do you all think about this? I've always used dolphin cards and made long-distance connections with the dolphin spirits. It's nice that all these neat graphics are coming out and many other things. I'm just curious... When did this all start and is there a specific author responsible for it? My avatar has a good examples of a graphic... Here are some pictures of larimar (a semi-precious stone that comes from only one location - an underwater volcano in The Dominican Republic). It's called "The Dolphin Stone" and is considered to have the properties of connecting one with the dolphins. I love the dolphins and everything I've learned from them and the experiences I've had with them, and sharing that with the whole world would be wonderful, but is this just a fad or a money making thing? Is it something someone who truly does follow the path of the dolphin be offended by? I see a lot of people paying HUGE overpricing for larimar jewelry, dolphin channeling sessions with dolphin mystics, etc. Opinions?

Here's are some pictures of larimar, the dolphin stone, as well as pictures of dolphin elixir and dolphin orgone/orgonite pendants and dolphin orgonite cones - I also added a picture of dolphin spirituality art as well at the bottom (or, just see my avatar):

Dolphin Orgone Pendant & Dolphin Elixir:

Dolphin Spirit art:

P.S. You all probably know enough about me by now to know that I enjoy pendulum dowsing. I found this really beautiful larimar pendulum on eBay the other night!
Old 04-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Boldylocks

There are some things I don't agree with regarding dolphin spirituality but I do recognize that dolphins are more advanced souls than we humans realize-and like elephants, are also very intelligent mammals that can form a bond with humans if we werent so busy killing them and destroying their habitats.

As all animals , dolphins respond to positive energy and Crystals do have an energetic cleansing effect. Orgone contains plenty of quartz crystal and the right combination of other elements that has an energetic cleansing affect wherever it is placed. When people place home-made balls of orgone in ocean or bay areas where dolphins can be found- it does not surprise me that the dolphins will be drawn to these balls of orgone. In fact, these mammals are so sensitive to energy that -that they , no doubt, sense any energetic change and can locate where it is coming from. It makes them feel good and they love it!

I wish more and more people would make orgone and toss it in areas needing help like this. In fact, I know of some people who place orgone near microwave towers and other such man-made atrocities that emit negative cancer causing EMF wavs-- just to help cleanse the energetic atmosphere in that area from negative to more positive. I have orgone near all the televisions-and even the microwave in our kitchen.

If I were you, i'd buy that pendant- because it is actually an Orgone pendant-I have one similar with actual decals of swimming dolphins on it. The pendant always gets very warm when I wear it- and I can feel a very good energy around it. I would put yours out in the sunshine every once in a while --rest it on a windowsill. The sun will help cleanse it and re-energize it.

Regarding dolphins- I believe many place far to much spiritual emphasis on them alone apart from the Creator and this could be a danger if we arent careful. I believe we must first focus on the Creator. The more we do, the more we will automatically also connect with these other beautiful souls who are in harmony with the Great Spirit. And yes, there are many angelic beautiful souls to be found amongst dolphins, who I believe are such sensitive mammals, that they even pick up on God's spiritual Energy probably more so than we humans do.

The dolphins are miinisters of healing to many also. When I was younger, we went to Baltimore Inner Harbor's Fish aquarium and saw their dolphin show there. One of the nice things about their dolphin aquarium us that they have an opening in the aquarium where the dolphins can leave at will and are not enslaved in the aquarium. The trainers told us that they always come back because they know there is always fresh fish food waiting for them-- and so it's a nice haven for them where they don't feel trapped.

After the dolphin show, I went down below the stadium to the bottom of the aquarium. I placed my face right up to the glass and watched this one young male dolphin swimming about underwater. He saw me and swam right up to the glass and we were touching noses face to face! I felt such love for this precious creator and I then focused that love right at him- and sent the thought to him, "I love you!" and when I did, his eyes also became full of love and there was an instant bond of friendship between us. The energy was so powerful and positive!

My sister and mother noticed us nose to nose like that and the one trainer laughed at us and said, "looks like your sister found a new pal!"

I was in awe of how intelligent these dolphins are- and what a beautiful inner beauty! So I can see why many people can't resist trying to tap into them somehow.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Enya

People have been fascinated by dolphins for centuries...there are many, many myths and stories about their interaction with humans and so, the new age focus on them isn't so 'new' after all. As usual, there are people who make money out of this affection, including those who use humans and the dolphins themselves (check out The Cove film for cynical exploitation...)
Embrace your connection with these special creatures, do what you can to prevent them coming to harm, meditate with their energies... but please don't buy into any 'religion' or 'path' about them... all that does is line the pockets of the exploiters.
Old 13-02-2012, 07:00 PM
TinTin

Wow, what a beautiful beautiful ring!
Old 26-02-2012, 12:52 AM
Zarra

I approve of this.

I love listening to dolphin and whale sounds. They sound Godly to me.
Old 23-03-2012, 07:31 AM
Henri77

They've appeared to me from time to time, and I'd love to get into deeper communication.

I have no doubt they are caretakers of the earth, though not like whales.
Both are our closest ET neighbors.

Kryon suggests we learn to communicate with them as it will facilitate ET telepathic communication for those that seek it.
Old 23-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Tanith

My best friend's spirit animal is the dolphin (or so I've always believed). In the same way I've always been attracted to snakes so she has been to dolphins. She herself doesn't believe in such things as spirit animals and animal totems, but she is the human personification of a dolphin to me and always has been.

I can't say I've noticed a huge surge of dolphin spirituality recently, as I've always been kind of connected to it through my friend. But also I don't believe it's necessarily a bad thing. Especially since, as Boldylocks said, we are so busy killing them and destroying their habitat. I love dolphins but I am spiritually impartial only because I've never been connected with them directly. I think if they are starting to spread their energy so strongly it can only be a good thing- perhaps we will finally stop with the destruction.
Old 25-03-2012, 03:14 PM
RiversLady

Wonderful post Solitary Faery. I think dolphin spirituality is very real. It is a very special thing to see dolphins in the wild, and it is certain to impact your life for the better.
If only we could be like the dolphin in our lives. They don't have hypocrites and I doubt if they lie to each other. They live knowing that they are good. No one feels the need to say to another that their lifestyle is going to make them go to "da bad place". Their worship is giving thanks for being alive and free every day. No special place is needed, nor is there a special day set aside for it. They are as glorious as they are everyday through out their lives.