Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-07-2015, 08:48 PM
Master
red jasper

Hi

I would like to hear an technique for grounding with crystals.

I have a red Jasper what can i do to ground myself with it.I know about the root meditations but is there not another meditation with crystals i can do

Also i hear it activates or let the kundalini rise is that true, has someone experienced this?As it could be a problem so i dont hope so

Any suggestions or advice would be much appresiated
Thank you so much
Peace
Old 28-07-2015, 07:37 PM
Experiencer

Best to learn to ground yourself without crystals. I use a technique that helped to bring me out of anxiety attacks, but it works under 'normal' circumstances too.

5 things you can see
4 things you can touch
3 things you can hear
2 things you can smell
1 thing you can taste

Take some deep breaths and focus on centering yourself.

I've nver experienced weird kundalini energy from red jasper, but I do Kundalini yoga so I might not be the best person to report issues!
Old 29-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitLoop
Best to learn to ground yourself without crystals. I use a technique that helped to bring me out of anxiety attacks, but it works under 'normal' circumstances too.

5 things you can see
4 things you can touch
3 things you can hear
2 things you can smell
1 thing you can taste

Take some deep breaths and focus on centering yourself.

I've nver experienced weird kundalini energy from red jasper, but I do Kundalini yoga so I might not be the best person to report issues!

Thanks Fruitloop
I also have not felt kundalini energy from it but only used it for 2 days

Will try your technique
Old 30-07-2015, 06:33 AM
Pathfinder
Red Jasper

This is supposedly a slow acting stone that builds up its affect on you over time. I didn't have any luck sleeping with it under my pillow, but as I stated in another post, it seems like it prefers to touch bare skin. I sleep without a shirt and place a red jasper in my bed and since it affects the root chakra, it finds it's own way down to my waist while still keeping to the bare skin. It has a wonderful soothing vibration. My biggest problem is cleansing them. I think they absorb a lot of energy and a regular smudging, or a day or two in the sun and moonlight still doesn't cleanse them well for me. As a result I have about 30 of them, enough to get from one full moon to another. I like that vibration and they accommodate me. I use rough Arizona red jasper from 1-3 inches in size. Just keep working with them Anthony, when they start vibrating the end result is worth it.
Old 30-07-2015, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rottweiler
This is supposedly a slow acting stone that builds up its affect on you over time. I didn't have any luck sleeping with it under my pillow, but as I stated in another post, it seems like it prefers to touch bare skin. I sleep without a shirt and place a red jasper in my bed and since it affects the root chakra, it finds it's own way down to my waist while still keeping to the bare skin. It has a wonderful soothing vibration. My biggest problem is cleansing them. I think they absorb a lot of energy and a regular smudging, or a day or two in the sun and moonlight still doesn't cleanse them well for me. As a result I have about 30 of them, enough to get from one full moon to another. I like that vibration and they accommodate me. I use rough Arizona red jasper from 1-3 inches in size. Just keep working with them Anthony, when they start vibrating the end result is worth it.

Will do so thanks.I have heard you can bury the red jasper in the garden for 24 hours and then you can clean it with water(not sure about the water or you can put it in a bag and then bury it) and then you have to activate it, not sure how but i done it the one time like program it to do what it does sort of...

I am putting mine out now/tonight as we have a full moon at its very bright.
Old 31-07-2015, 10:18 AM
Master
It never ceases to amaze me how many ppl on this forum talk about Kundalini. Most ppl don't have their Kundalini activated, let alone activated and rising properly. Your entire energy system has to be ready for that, meaning you will have to have dealt with a lot of issues that block chakras etc. etc. And even then many won't get their Kundalini to activate or rise.

This entire Kundalini thing seems to be the new hype? Mostly on here, I don't come across it elsewhere. Some 8 years ago it was knowing your guide, people thinking that if they knew who they guide was, their life would be all hunky dory. Now it's thinking your Kundalini is activated?
Don't mean to be condescending, I really don't, but I never understand these hypes. Just be realistic and work with what you are, where you are, and what you got, not with what seems so great to have.
Old 31-07-2015, 11:09 AM
Knower

I also have a tumbled Red Jasper, but it looks like I have a hard time attuning to it. I don't felt it energy...but there's some kind of peaceful feeling when holding it or meditating with it. In the past...I felt some kind of mild warm energy ascending from my entire lower back and up but that's it and I don't felt anything more intense than that..and the feeling also immediately disappears like nothing have happen. Till now, that energy feeling wasn't repeated anymore...or maybe I need to buy another Red Jasper from another seller. LoL!!!

I think it may conclude into the present level or quality of our own energy on how it interacts to crystals/stones the moment we hold it. There could be some crystal type that could probably activates "something" in our energy system.

There are some crystal teachers who said that if you are not ready for that particular crystal you might not feel it even if its very strong.

I think even if we just hold it in our hand, put in the pocket or wear it as pendant or bracelet that it will automatically grounds our energy.

There is one grounding technique I learned, but this was from using Selenite wand, but I think it'll also could be used with other crystals.

Hold the crystal with prayer position in the heart chakra or center of the chest, then imagined a white light emanating from the crystal expanding till it fills and envelops your whole body. Then imagined that the light expands more till it becomes a pillar of light and then you are in the center of it. Think that this light connects to the divine source above and down the earth. This light flush all the density, dirts, darkness and negativity flushing down to earth. Continue till you feel cleanse, grounded and energize then wake up.
Old 01-08-2015, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It never ceases to amaze me how many ppl on this forum talk about Kundalini. Most ppl don't have their Kundalini activated, let alone activated and rising properly. Your entire energy system has to be ready for that, meaning you will have to have dealt with a lot of issues that block chakras etc. etc. And even then many won't get their Kundalini to activate or rise.

This entire Kundalini thing seems to be the new hype? Mostly on here, I don't come across it elsewhere. Some 8 years ago it was knowing your guide, people thinking that if they knew who they guide was, their life would be all hunky dory. Now it's thinking your Kundalini is activated?
Don't mean to be condescending, I really don't, but I never understand these hypes. Just be realistic and work with what you are, where you are, and what you got, not with what seems so great to have.

Hi FairyCrystal
I believe that there is 2 reasons for it.
People hear about Kundalini and:
1.They think its the best thing in the world cause of hearing stories and that it makes you power full.(Don't know if that's true but it can't help you if your not ready)
2.FEAR the people including me hear stories how some people suffer years with Kundalini syndrome(activated when not ready) and with good reason i would tell them but how true they are i don't know and i don't want to scare people.

In my case i was lucky(happy) to hear from friends mine was activated safely through meditation and i am working with them to i guess to release safely.
So i guess i still have that fear, so i don't want to release to much if any so why i asked as i read that red Jasper does release and (activate it for people that don't have it activated yet).

Peace to all
Old 01-08-2015, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini1
I also have a tumbled Red Jasper, but it looks like I have a hard time attuning to it. I don't felt it energy...but there's some kind of peaceful feeling when holding it or meditating with it. In the past...I felt some kind of mild warm energy ascending from my entire lower back and up but that's it and I don't felt anything more intense than that..and the feeling also immediately disappears like nothing have happen. Till now, that energy feeling wasn't repeated anymore...or maybe I need to buy another Red Jasper from another seller. LoL!!!

I think it may conclude into the present level or quality of our own energy on how it interacts to crystals/stones the moment we hold it. There could be some crystal type that could probably activates "something" in our energy system.

There are some crystal teachers who said that if you are not ready for that particular crystal you might not feel it even if its very strong.

I think even if we just hold it in our hand, put in the pocket or wear it as pendant or bracelet that it will automatically grounds our energy.

There is one grounding technique I learned, but this was from using Selenite wand, but I think it'll also could be used with other crystals.

Hold the crystal with prayer position in the heart chakra or center of the chest, then imagined a white light emanating from the crystal expanding till it fills and envelops your whole body. Then imagined that the light expands more till it becomes a pillar of light and then you are in the center of it. Think that this light connects to the divine source above and down the earth. This light flush all the density, dirts, darkness and negativity flushing down to earth. Continue till you feel cleanse, grounded and energize then wake up.

Hi
Thanks buddy will try the grounding exercise but is that the technique u use with selenite wand aswell as i have a selenite stick which i love the energy??
I had my red Jasper out 2 nights in the full moon and going to bury it tonight that should charge the hell out of it :)
Old 01-08-2015, 07:09 PM
Experiencer

I've been familiar with Kundalini yoga for years... much longer than I've been a member of this forum. Stumbled across it accidentally and it turned out that form of yoga works particularly well for me. I don't think it's a particularly new concept.

My spiritual journey so far has been diverse and multi-faceted. Some things enhance it better than others.