Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-04-2015, 06:39 PM
Experiencer

I have one

I have a black cat. He's great. I didn't specifically search out a black cat. It wasn't because I'm interested in spirituality.
I inherited him from someone that gave him a home when another couldn't keep him. He doesn't act like a cat.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Deactivated Account

birds, it must have been meant to be that he became a member of your family !

"he doesn't act like a cat " LOL
maybe he was a different animal in a past life ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 12-04-2015, 07:20 PM
Experiencer

yes

He acts more like a dog. He's a one on one type of companion and hates to be alone. He thinks he can talk and doesn't meow.
He's my familiar.
Old 18-04-2015, 06:21 PM
TesseLated

Posted this one awhile back: I was asking what my spiritual guide's name was and it came back 'Madreigal' and I asked that if this was true and that, in general, I was truly talking to them and not just hearing myself, I should hear a hammer banging on wood by 3 oclock the next day. I just completely made up the sign in that moment.

Later that day I was walking up the stairs to my gym and thought 'I wonder when I'm going to hear that sound' ....and the MOMENT I thought that I heard it...coming through the woods....I was blown away. I stood and listened for awhile. It was true. I haven't ever heard that sound again going up those steps and it's been months and months. To me, it was a true sign.

Another one is: I have always thought of Source as 'It' and in the past months before this was thinking that I'd like to have a sign that 'It' was there...etc...just a sign....

So I walk in this little staff bathroom at work...I'm a teacher...and I'm sitting there peeing and I look down and there's a 1/2 in by 1/2 inch little paper with a typewritten (from a magazine) word 'It'....capitalized and everything, on the floor. It was just one of those great moments....I took it back to my room and glued it to an index card...and there it sits on my desk to remind me.
Old 19-04-2015, 12:27 AM
Suspended

Quote:
and speaking of squirrels, this morning looking out my window I saw this white squirrel sitting and looking at a grey squirrel, neither of them moving. White squirrels are rare, grey are the normal color at least for here.... as I watched them, the white squirrel chased the grey one down the sidewalk, lol .... never really caught up to him, or her, as the case may be.

I wonder if there is any special meaning to seeing a white squirrel ?

Adrienne, that's amazing. l've never even heard of a 'white squirrel'. l suppose it could be an albino (l think they usually have pink eyes), like the white rat who leads the pack. Yes, lt's most grey squirrels around here (occasional red, and l've never seen the viscious black one)..
Over here white cat's or dog's always come to me when there is an illness or loss on the way. However, white horses or birds l see as very positive..lt's just cultural programming, but my subconscious (or spirit guides etc) take it on board and give me signs..
The squirrel has a particular association with my twinsoul because she's so domesticated - l see the squirrel as a good house-keeper..
lf l saw a white squirrel, lt would not be a good omen for my twin - it could indicate some domestic or family disturbance, l think. Perhaps just reading your post is a sign about her being attacked by a female member of her family lol..
Old 19-04-2015, 05:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by birds
He acts more like a dog. He's a one on one type of companion and hates to be alone. He thinks he can talk and doesn't meow.
He's my familiar.

thanks birds for your reply, sorry for the delay ....

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-04-2015, 05:26 AM
Deactivated Account

durgaa, you could be right about the white squirrel being an albino, I didn't get close enough to see the eyes .... they are rare . I have also seen a few black squirrels, I remember seeing some running around the yard at my Dad's house.

Interesting reading about the differences in the white colors of different animals, also interesting your thoughts on the squirrel being associated with your twin soul. First time I have heard something like that . Thanks for sharing !

Expect Miracles !

Old 19-04-2015, 08:11 AM
JOP67

On Friday, while I was getting back home from work I was thinking about my TF. I was keeping my eyes down until I saw a big billboard with the following text: The Chosen One. I smiled and started crying at the same time. I felt happy but frustrated also. Me and my TF are separated and these kind of messages hurt me.
Old 19-04-2015, 11:00 AM
spiritofjosh

An interesting one happened to me today actually, while driving. I was listening to my spotify station in my car which plays my playlist songs at random and there's a Bruce Springsteen song on there, probably the only one I like from him, that my current ex (TF/SM) showed me because she's obsessed with him. I'm hurting from my breakup so I asked God that if he is willing, give me a sign if it's in His will that her and I will get back together to have that Springsteen song come on before I get back home..which was about 3 minutes away from where I was. The Springsteen song came on directly after the one playing was over.

I said if that's you God talking to me thank you and I hope it's true.
Old 20-04-2015, 04:05 AM
Experiencer

no worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne

thanks birds for your reply, sorry for the delay ....

It's fine, I don't expect every post to be personally answered. I do enjoy the animal talk.