Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-05-2012, 02:38 PM
mimihigurashi

About sleep paralysis?

Hi, I'm a complete noob at the whole Astral Travel thing, I've tried about 5-6 times so far with no success but I really want to do it. The farthest I got were vibrations (only twice), heart pounding, eyelids twitching (I hear that's bcoz of rem sleep?) and a few other symptoms as feeling really heavy etc. The thing is, no matter how deep I relax or how clear my head is (I admit, I can't always keep a clear mind, constantly) I can't reach sleep paralysis. How important is this step? If it's very important, how can I reach it? I read people's posts on the internet saying they go into sleep paralysis very easy, it's so frustrating, help would be greatly appreciated.
Also, optional question, what to listen to while trying to Astral Project? (binaural beats, guided meditation, relaxing music etc?)
Old 07-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Administrator

The most common problem in Astral Projection is motion issues. When one leaves the body one has to learn control. Its like the first steps one takes when learning to walk. One has to take the body out of the equation and work only with the motion in the mind. Easier said than done and it does like learning to walk take time.

Astral momentum is the first thing one comes across. This is where one feels like one is moving forward when one had told the mind to stop the motion. This is the place where one might find they have traveled through a solid object such as wall ect.

One has to learn HOW to MOVE the best way is not think about the motion but to just be the motion, to just do it. You have to will yourself into motion. The best way to lean anything is to do it. Practice walking around one’s room before on projects out farther.

The next step is flight that learings to fly free. This again is done in the actions of the mind not in the actions of the body. This is best done in stages. Start by taking short flights. Go slightly up form the Earth then slowly come back down. One has to remember that there is NO gravity effecting ye in the Astral Plane.

The old school of thought was that there were levels to the speeds one traveled at. The new train of thought is that we all have our own vibration speed me move in.

Where can one travel and how far ? Well really there is NO limits but that of the mind keeping one back. Ye can go and obit the Earth, or soar out to the farthest of galaxies. The speed ye go at is controlled by ye. The time ye are gone for too is controlled by ye. Ye are always connected by the Silver Cord and are always able to see that cord. That is one’s life line to the body.

Things that stop one from Astral Projecting is fear, but its not always mind fears. Some are body fears. One can have a sensation of Waking Paralysis where one wakes with the feeling of being pinned or held to the bed or chair or floor. This is where the mind steps out but the body has not yet made the necessary adjustment.

The “Heavy Exit” This is in the state of starting to fall a sleep and being conscious one is out of the body. Its often called a double projection. This is simply a sudden energy serge . In time one can lean to balance this out.

The other is a “Torso Energy Serge”. This is a common sensation that stops the natural flow of a projection from occurring. One will have a surge of energy flow through the legs and the lower centers through the navel an the Solar Plexus moving to the heart and higher centers. This sensation will feel like one is falling. This feeling often makes one grab for something to hold onto. Stopping the flow of a projection. Too note that sexual arousal is not uncommon at this level. This usually occurs when one is trying to project from a laying on the back position. In altering the position to sitting or laying on one’s side usually stops this.

To move past this as an issue one has to lean to balance the energy flow in the body and clear any blocks one has . The biggest block on has is fear. The fear of a heavy exit, fear of what one will find when free from the body, religious fears, and the fear of doing wrong.

The fear of being out of the body is not an easy one to move past. The best way to overcome and move past this fear is to try during daylight hours. Taking it very slowly doing only a little at a time. To setting a clear mind path to where and what one is going to do.

To move past the Religious fear of breaking God’s laws. There is NO direct reference in the Bible stating that projections or OBE is wrong.

The Astral Rope

What is the ROPE, well it is an imaginary tool that is used to aid in the Astral Projection process.

This is a good projection method if one has good powers of concentration.

What ye do is attach an imaginary rope to the ceiling. Make it a strong and thick climbing rope.

To start to use the rope first make sure that ye are prepared by having done a mind clearing and relaxation exercise

Once this done reach out with imaginary hands to the rope. Go hand over hand slowly up the rope. It is not uncommon that ye feel dizzy or a feeling of vertigo. This is simply the body loosening form the mind’s control. This will take a few time to clear and balance out. Too one might have to deal with the fear of falling.

Keep climbing hand over hand going upwards. As ye climb ye will start to have a heavy feeling to the body note this and simply keep climbing. As ye go higher ye will start to feel vibrations in the body and might well start to feel parlayed. Do not give into this feeling keep climbing.

Next ye will feel ye’s self coming free from the body and there might well be a “buzzing” around ye or in ye’s ears. Concentrate thought this seeing that the rope is there beside ye. Ye are now FREE from the body.

The good thing with the rope method is that the ROPE is like a safety net for ye to come back to and climb down.

Many find the Astral Travel thing hard to obtain.
This was given to me a long long time ago before I knew what I did natually was Astral Travel.
Quiet your mind. Clear you thoughts. In your mind think....
" I am going to cound down from 3 - 1, visualizing each number on a white ball of light suspeneded in the air above my head. When I reach that thrid and final (1) my body will be deeply relaxed. I will have no awareness of physical sensations. I will not precive of any physical discomforts. My consciousness will be focused on my Astral Body."
Starting with the number three visualize the White ball of light and start to relax the body. Do this three or four times.
Then move to the number 2 your now in an even greater state of relaxation. Your now aware of physical sensations or vibration, your getting ready entering your Astral Body. Again do this three of four times.
Then move to the number 1 your consciouness is now in your Astal Body. Again do this number 1 three times. This will hold you in your Astral Body state. There is no time frame involved the best thing do to though is to try and keep mind "chatter" down. This is idle thoughts that get in the way. The best way to handle these thought is simply to push them away as they come to you some use a broom and sweep them.
Hope that this might help some. Too patients nothing happens over night.....

Lynn
Old 08-05-2012, 01:23 AM
Master
There is NO need to reach sleep paralysis in order to Astral Travel.

There is no need for exit vibrations or falling either. These are often signs for beginners that exiting is about to occur. Experienced Astral Travelers seldom experience either, making smooth exits and entries.