Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-05-2012, 09:01 PM
sahaja

Physical friends (or not) meet in the astral

Ever meet someone you know in the physical realm/plane in the astral? Did you, could you both see and speak to each other? Could you both remember and discuss it when in the physical? Any thread references about the subject?
Old 04-05-2012, 10:26 PM
12padams

A while ago my mum and I performed experiments within the astral to see if this was possible. The idea was I had an answer to a personal question and got her to answer it by astral projecting and meeting me within the astral to ask me. We did multiple experiments and each time she saw me I got older (originally I was 9 years old) Here they are:

Experiment 1 - Answering a specific question: This first experiment with my mum involves her finding me in the phase (dreamworld) while I am unconsciously sleeping in real life. Am I able to answer her direct question while asleep...
-read the complete experiment results here: http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?top...sg4568#msg4568

Experiment 2 - Finally communication: This time around to avoid problems with ejection from the phase (dreamworld) my mum decided to ask a more open and less urgent question. Luckily this results in successful communication however was this really me speaking?
-read the complete experiment results here: http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?top...sg4923#msg4923

Experiment 3 - A question to my dream-self: Due to the younger age problem and possibility that my that my mum may be talking to and obtaining information about my dream-self we have decided to take the experiment in a new direction. When I was a child I had nightmares every night from about 5 years old of a wildcat that killed me at the end of each nightmare. By asking where I first met the wildcat my mum may be able to obtain this information from my dream-self since it is my dream-self that experienced this yet I still after 13 years remember the answer. Even if my mum encounters a younger version of me in the phase (dream world) the younger version still should know the answer assuming I am old than 5. (so far I have been 7,9 and 12 so this should be no problem)
-results here: http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?top...sg5085#msg5085

I have also met my mum astrally many times yet she has acted more like a guide to me but doesn't recall any of this in real life. Does anyone have an answer to the aging btw?

Hope I helped you understand that 1 person asteal projection while the other is asleep doesn't seem to work... It could maybe work with 2 people at the same time though... Who wants to try?

12padams