Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-04-2012, 12:33 AM
Experiencer

Astral entities and sleep paralysis

I noticed that many people who get sleep paralysis experience being stangled by an old hag and/or shadow man. I watched a documentary on SP and one guy claimed to actually get raped by this shadow entity. I've personally never seen any old hag or shadow rapist while in sleep paralysis, in fact, I never see anything at all, I just hear and feel it. I sleep on my side and it always gets me from behind. If these things are actually entities then the ones I encounter are pretty friendly in comparison to what most people encounter. A little too friendly sometimes though, I've been molested a few times. I literally get back massages. Usually its more neutral though, the most common hallucination I get is being prodded in the back with a jagged object. Doesn't hurt but its kinda aggitating. I often feel a dog biting my hands or feet too but it doesn't hurt either. If these things are actually astral entities, this is all extremely fascinating. I can hallucinate arm movement so I often reach behind me and grab these things. One night I had one in a headlock and a dream started so I managed to drag it into a dream with me. I rapidly turned around to get a look at it and I caught a glimpse of this little green, reptile looking thing.

Anyone here who gets strangled by this old hag, I recommend strangling the ***** back. Like I said, you can hallucinate arm movement. Maybe these are your astral arms. I don't think strangling her would do much though, I strangle these things that prod me in the back all the time and they don't even react. They're invulnerable in that respect. I can't wait until I figure out how to leave my body so I can actually see what these things look like.
Old 23-04-2012, 12:45 AM
Master

I advise you not to read about bad things as it can get into your mind and it will more likely happen. You indicate that you want it to happen. You said that you cannot wait to get out so you can see those things. Why waist your time on those things when you can explore and see wonderful things. Seeing awful things can come from your subconscious. It came from my subconscious a long time ago. You have to be careful what you think or otherwise those things you see will likely happen.
Old 23-04-2012, 01:04 AM
Experiencer

Yeah, I watched this documentary on sleep paralysis and I regret it because I've been scared of it ever since. Like I said though, the hallucinations I get are actually pretty friendly, I only want to see them out of curiosity, I won't attack them or anything. Then again, I have no idea what they are, maybe seeing them would scare the **** out of me. Yeah I'm gonna focus on the positive things from now on. My favorite movies are horrors, I like scary things so my subconscious is probably full of very dark things that I wouldn't want to actually encounter. I suppose I'll just start reading threads on this forum of all the good things that people experience in astral travellling. I have lucid dreams all the time and they are 100% positive. Well, thats an exaggeration, every now and again during my lucid rampages, a dream character pulls a knife on me and getting stabbed or sliced in LDs is pretty horrible. I also run into superhuman DCs from time to time and end up getting the **** kicked out of me lol.
Old 23-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacle
I noticed that many people who get sleep paralysis experience being stangled by an old hag and/or shadow man. I watched a documentary on SP and one guy claimed to actually get raped by this shadow entity. I've personally never seen any old hag or shadow rapist while in sleep paralysis, in fact, I never see anything at all, I just hear and feel it. I sleep on my side and it always gets me from behind. If these things are actually entities then the ones I encounter are pretty friendly in comparison to what most people encounter. A little too friendly sometimes though, I've been molested a few times. I literally get back massages. Usually its more neutral though, the most common hallucination I get is being prodded in the back with a jagged object. Doesn't hurt but its kinda aggitating. I often feel a dog biting my hands or feet too but it doesn't hurt either. If these things are actually astral entities, this is all extremely fascinating. I can hallucinate arm movement so I often reach behind me and grab these things. One night I had one in a headlock and a dream started so I managed to drag it into a dream with me. I rapidly turned around to get a look at it and I caught a glimpse of this little green, reptile looking thing.

Anyone here who gets strangled by this old hag, I recommend strangling the ***** back. Like I said, you can hallucinate arm movement. Maybe these are your astral arms. I don't think strangling her would do much though, I strangle these things that prod me in the back all the time and they don't even react. They're invulnerable in that respect. I can't wait until I figure out how to leave my body so I can actually see what these things look like.

I suffered from SP/Old Hag Syndrome for a year before I started APing. I was also sort of molested and touched in private areas as well as choked, squeezed in a bear hug, thrown off my bed, scratched, bitten, the list goes on. Normally I didn't see anything but sometimes I saw a beautiful women turn into a nasty scary looking female. One time I saw an etheric grim reaper sort of it had no facial features but had a face and had a ghostly like black shroud on that was blowing around like it was windy. It was on top of me with one hand on my chest holding me down and mumbling sometimes in this deep raspy voice. That was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life.

It sounds like to me you are definitely dealing with a Negative entity. Unfortunately fighting back does little good, if anything it just brings both of you onto the same vibrational level so they can much easier drain your energy. I advise you to just laugh at them, ignore them, pray, imagine your entire body is on fire with intense violet fire that burns anything that touches you. These things will **** them off and they will most likely come back the next night much more intense, or they will leave you alone for a couple nights. Either way they do this to confuse you so you don't know what works and what doesn't work. These things are incredibly witty and cunning so you have to be even more so to get the edge on them. Obviously I can't say for sure if all Old Hag situations are Negs but I know for a fact mine was, so I have to believe other peoples are as well.

I can happily say I haven't suffered from SP for months but the Neg interference continues in more way than one. Every time I turn a dream lucid it attacks me, every time I leave my body during a projection - it attacks me. For one reason or another it does not want me consciously roaming around the planes, perhaps because I can raise my vibration that way and it won't be able to mess with me anymore. I could go on for hours about my experiences with Negs & SP but I don't want to carry on too much. If you are interested in knowing more just let me know and I would be happy to share my experiences. I suggest you buy and read the book Psychic Self Defense by Robert Bruce. It teaches you about Negs, SP, and how to deal with them and ward them off. It is the most realistic & practical book I have come by and I can say that the stuff he suggests definitely has an effect on SP & Negs. Good luck.
Old 24-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
It sounds like to me you are definitely dealing with a Negative entity. Unfortunately fighting back does little good, if anything it just brings both of you onto the same vibrational level so they can much easier drain your energy. I advise you to just laugh at them, ignore them, pray, imagine your entire body is on fire with intense violet fire that burns anything that touches you. These things will **** them off and they will most likely come back the next night much more intense, or they will leave you alone for a couple nights. Either way they do this to confuse you so you don't know what works and what doesn't work. These things are incredibly witty and cunning so you have to be even more so to get the edge on them. Obviously I can't say for sure if all Old Hag situations are Negs but I know for a fact mine was, so I have to believe other peoples are as well.

I can happily say I haven't suffered from SP for months but the Neg interference continues in more way than one. Every time I turn a dream lucid it attacks me, every time I leave my body during a projection - it attacks me. For one reason or another it does not want me consciously roaming around the planes, perhaps because I can raise my vibration that way and it won't be able to mess with me anymore. I could go on for hours about my experiences with Negs & SP but I don't want to carry on too much. If you are interested in knowing more just let me know and I would be happy to share my experiences. I suggest you buy and read the book Psychic Self Defense by Robert Bruce. It teaches you about Negs, SP, and how to deal with them and ward them off. It is the most realistic & practical book I have come by and I can say that the stuff he suggests definitely has an effect on SP & Negs. Good luck.
Thats very interesting and I've had many experiences that coincide with your theory. These things seem to be very strategic and cunning. I have had a problem with severe drowsiness/lethargy all day for years now, so I'm glad you filled me in on this because now I can look for a solution. For the first time in months, I'm on opioids right now so I am 100% guaranteed to have sleep paralysis tonight, so I'll test out those things you mentioned. I don't know about praying, I'm not religious, I believe in God though so I suppose I can ask God for help. I would love to hear more about your experiences with these negs. Surely there must be ways for you to permanently get rid of this neg that is hassling you. If theres any way I can help (i.e. I believe that people can combine their wills which is why occult practitioners usually form groups), I will. I've observed mild psychic phenomena over the years and I know that just by talking to you on a forum, a mild psychic connection forms between us so my will is that all attempts by this neg to interfere with your goals are futile and that you will overcome it completely. I'm definitely gonna buy that book, that sounds like what I've been looking for for a long time now. A way to defend myself against unseen things. I have had many strange experiences out of sleep paralysis too that might be related to these neg things. I know little or nothing about the occult but I have a friend who has been into all that his whole life and he showed me this thing called "the lesser banishing ritual". Its supposedly a ritual that wards off lesser entities, meaning entities of lower vibration. I wonder if that would be of use in dealing with these negs.

EDIT: Also, have you heard of orgonite Astral Explorer? Supposedly it makes places less hospitable for negative/parasitic beings. Lots of people claim it has all sorts of positive properties. You can make it yourself very cheaply but its a bit of a pain in the *** since you need to do some resin casting and get copper shavings and a quartz crystal etc. I bought a few small pieces of orgonite on ebay and noticed no positive changes at all but the pieces are got are tiny, to test this out properly I'm going to make my own one of these days. I'll make a load of big monster blocks of orgonite and spread them all over my house and see if I start feeling more energetic. Thats supposedly one of the properties: it wards off unseen parasites which would ordinarily leech energy off you. I don't believe in this orgonite stuff but I'm an open minded man so I don't disbelieve it either. I'll have to test it out for myself before drawing any conclusions. I recommend you get a few "towerbusters" and see if they get rid of this neg that is messing with you.

Last edited by Horse : 24-04-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Old 25-04-2012, 03:59 AM
Master
Yes I have heard of it, it is actually called the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. The abbreviation is LBRP and I have read it works great. I have yet to try it though. I have not heard of orgonite but I do a lot of reading about crystals/gemstones and there are dozens of them that are good for psychic protection/neg defense. I have not tried them yet either because I have not had the time to drive into the heart of the city to pick them up, but I plan on it in the near future. I am a little short on time right now so I cannot respond with more information about my experiences but I will do so as soon as possible.
Old 25-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Experiencer

Ah, I was too scared to go into sleep paralysis after reading this thread. I was sure something scary was going to happen so everytime I felt myself about to slip into it, I moved. Thats something I've noticed about sleep paralysis. The worst fear I get is fear that comes with the anticipitation of something scary about to happen lol. Sometimes I'm lying there paralysed and I have my eyes open and see nothing. Then I think "what if I see this shadow entity or old hag" then my heart starts racing and I get so scared that I just pull myself out of paralysis. BTW you can order all this stuff on ebay. The shipping won't be too bad if its shipped from within your country.
Old 25-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Guide
I have had sleep paralysis but never saw anything. I had someone tell me that sleep paralysis is usually when you are about to AP or you just came back from AP and it can happen. I think that's all it was with me.
Old 25-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacle
Ah, I was too scared to go into sleep paralysis after reading this thread. I was sure something scary was going to happen so every time I felt myself about to slip into it, I moved. Thats something I've noticed about sleep paralysis. The worst fear I get is fear that comes with the anticipation of something scary about to happen lol. Sometimes I'm lying there paralyzed and I have my eyes open and see nothing. Then I think "what if I see this shadow entity or old hag" then my heart starts racing and I get so scared that I just pull myself out of paralysis. BTW you can order all this stuff on ebay. The shipping won't be too bad if its shipped from within your country.

Once you get over the fear it becomes much more interesting and the SP will decrease in frequency. I have actually seen a shadow before during a projection. I came to in vibrational stage and at the foot of my bed standing over me looking at me was a shadowy figure. I waved my astral finger at it kind of gesturing "No you don't scare me!". I actually had an awesome projection after that but ever since then every time I leave my body an entity grabs me and pulls me down and holds me there so I cannot fly away, this also happens every time I turn a dream lucid. I guess the entity does not want me in the astral consciously thinking. I have managed to rip it off and cross a border in the planes once and it could not follow, but unfortunately I have been unable to duplicate this so far.
Old 26-04-2012, 12:02 AM
Experiencer

Astral Explorer: Thats crazy. You can no longer astral travel or lucid dream because some entity holds you down? Why not get some outside assistance. i.e. why not ask an advanced astral traveller to help you get rid of this entity. I highly recommend you try out this orgonite stuff though. Its not like gems/crystals, its something entirely different, the quartz crystal is just added for its piezoelectric properties. Its supposedly an orgone accumulator and orgone transmuter combined into one. Wilhelm Reich did plenty of experiments and research on orgone and devices to manipulate it years ago, until the FDA had him locked up. He died in prison unfortunately. Orgonite is a more modern version of Reichs technology from what I've gathered.

EDIT: Also, this entity could very well be a manifestation of your subconscious. I notice that in lucid dreams, I can fly at any time unless my brother is around. My brother in real life is always doubtful of all my abilities so when he shows up in my lucid dream, hes doubtful that I can fly and when I try to prove to him I can do it, I can't even get off the ground.