Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-12-2011, 08:15 PM
healinghands

Isn't this interesting , I wonder if it's the quickening we are being subjected to, these buildups of immense energy, astonishing !

Since you touch on the astral blindness , what is that ? If it's when we cannot see clearly during our AT I learned that by saying "Awareness Now" it has increased my sight in all aspects even how rapidly I move in the Aplanes
Old 06-12-2011, 08:46 PM
samanthanightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by healinghands
Isn't this interesting , I wonder if it's the quickening we are being subjected to, these buildups of immense energy, astonishing !

Since you touch on the astral blindness , what is that ? If it's when we cannot see clearly during our AT I learned that by saying "Awareness Now" it has increased my sight in all aspects even how rapidly I move in the Aplanes

from what i've experienced, astral blindness is when you've left your body but you can't see anything around you. you're aware that you've projected but it's like you're stuck in the dark

i need more focus when it happens cause i've heard from several people that "awareness now" never fails
Old 06-12-2011, 11:02 PM
healinghands

It hasn't failed me yet! Not just seeing but moving about ... Wow amazing. But we must say it with great wanting "AWARENESS NOW!!"

Does the blindness ever get better ??
Old 28-04-2012, 07:59 AM
AlexGuzman

This is Interesting, I have a theory that we can tap into radio waves. I believe that when we sleep we are accessing different frequencies, when this happens, then I completely believe that we can cross with Radio Waves. We are essentially antennas. Our Astral Bodies are made of energy and everything else is also made of energy. I believe we just cross path with the right frequency and we can hear the radio waves. This is just a theory, but I believe that we all have different frequencies that we can tap into. If we can tap into those frequencies then we can listen to radio and perhaps even communicate through the radio.

Cheers,

Alex
Old 28-04-2012, 09:19 AM
Master
I have had this too, don'tthink it is while I am projecting though, think it is something to do with the right ear (in my case), may be the astral's right ear.

Brilliantly clear radio stations that can ith practise i think be tuned to other stations, this happens when I am well aware so can wake myself up and check on the radio to see if I can find the specific station, I have only remembered to do this three or four times, but have not found the station in real/waking life.

I have also had voices as if someone is communicating, violins a lot, and also what seems like I am eavesdropping on conversations in different rooms/homes
Old 28-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Master

You could be right. One time I heard music. It was like listening to a radio. I think it can also come from your subconscious.
Old 28-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Master
Not sure about the snippets of conversations though, always thought that was my astral drifting through other peoples houses.

I do wish I knew how to write write music down the violins sound magnficent.
Old 29-04-2012, 05:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnR
Hey everyone -

I've been having a weird experience lately while projection. I will start to project, float above my body, and then I start hearing radio stations! It is so distraction, but very interesting. I thought it was voices at first, but then I realized I was hearing commercials and music, morning talk shows.

Is this normal? haha. It is kind of a mind blowing experience.

Haha you too? Yes it is normal and has happened to me dozens of times. It is by far one of the most interesting things that can happen right before leaving your body or the first moments after leaving your body. I have heard all types of things but when I realized I was hearing radio stations some of the times I was amazed, to me that is certain proof it is not "just a dream." I have heard music that does not exist, lyrics that have never been written bouncing around in the astral. I have heard melodies that have never been sung and are so deep cause you to weep. Strings that strike emotions. It is so hard to explain the cause or reasons of these but I try not to analyze it too deeply and just enjoy the phenomenon.
Old 29-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Master

Do you find it frustrating Astral Explorer that you cannot talk to anyone about it. I say that because you mentioned that you are unable to talk to your family about it. It can very frustrating because you have these amazing experiences and you have no one to share it with.
Old 29-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Master
I was reading a book by a medium some years back and he mentioned that you can develop the ear , or part of one ear to recieve messages.

There are also occasions when someone does have a radio on somewhere in the distance, but am able to seemingly amplify the sound , if I am in that mode, which is usually just prior to waking up in a morning