Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-05-2012, 08:56 PM
sahaja

Communication between realms

This probably belongs in 'Angels and Guides' but I'm afraid almost everyone would say yes. They might here to. Anyone ever feel they have a connection or can communicate with in some way while operating in the physical with an 'entity' that they feel exists/dwells only in the astral?
Old 04-05-2012, 10:42 PM
12padams

Well me, no... Others in the group I am in, yes! I am supposed to be able to learn how to do this but I am finding it difficult due to my skeptism that this is possible. It's a feeling of worry that I may just be inducing did/mps if did this...

Overall though there definitely seems to be some telepathic proof that these entities exist. Here is what happened when tony got Daniel to look inside him for a spirit living within him. Tony knew everything about the spirit and told me but not Daniel... When Daniel looked inside himself the results were amazing! Check it out:
http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?top...sg4536#msg4536

There's definitely something going on there... And it's even happened again in the future to tony and another person I met... He is able to predict what they will see within them so that's proof in itself.

Hope I helped :)

12padams

Last edited by 12padams : 05-05-2012 at 03:40 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:18 AM
Mayflow

Well I have an ongoing saga with someone I call Reality Girl and I have posts on this forum somewhere about it. She is not physical and as far as I know, no one else can see or hear her. She is like a dream character in some ways and she has appeared in some dreams and meditations, but I've seen and talked with her outside of the dreams and meditations as well, and she has also predicted dreams I have had and she says sometimes that she will send me a dream and then I do have a dream just like she said I would.

Edit: O yes, I forgot to mention that she has also given me very good and useful advice about things that would be helpful for me to do and certain ways of thinking about everyday things and also better ways to understand and learn and approach my dreams as well.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:33 PM
sahaja

Quote:
When Daniel looked inside himself the results were amazing! Check it out:
Poseidon?

Quote:
an ongoing saga with someone I call Reality Girl
I was about to respond to that then thought better of it and looked up the thread Reality Girl. I'm glad I did. There are beings in various stages, I think we'd all pretty much agree to that. My impression in this thread was from your post here. I didn't have enough information. It was a vast underestimation. Now I've only 'sped read' through Reality Girl, so these are quick impressions. First thought - Angel. My direction is from Buddhism/Dzogchen so we have something else. But that's only appearances and slants on things, they would have no difficulty crossing culture or religious ideas or forms. Even speed reading I saw a number of the same things I've seen so often in Buddhist texts. Some say it's that we see what falls within our ideas, and we give them the form we see. Others say they shift shapes. I think both. It's roughly - same message, different delivery form. Whatever works.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:52 AM
12padams

Quote:
Poseidon?
Nah, it's pontus.

It's interesting because tony said Pontus(god of the sea was in Daniel) and when Daniel looked into himself he saw water and then perfectly described the appearance of Pontus. Then I met someone called Chris online and tony told me he had an Ourea (god of mountains) in him and boom... Chris saw mountains...

None of the above people knew who they had in them (tony only told me) and he was correct both times. That's not all though because before I even knew about this "old gods merging with a select few people in the world over a 5 or so year period" tony told me to look within myself. And what do you know... I had chronos (god of time) in me.

Further interesting things happened when I joined this forum as a member (name hidden for privacy) explained the exact same process of merging with the old gods to me without even meeting tony. He's also going to merge and amazingly a date that's been planned for years matched. The same date and event that both these people got told by gods inside them matched perfectly and they never met each other...

I think tony predicting who is in people and knowing what they would see before they saw it as well as the two people getting the same event and date is proof in itself... For that I am amazed but I can't seem to contact chronos within me so I find this whole thing quite difficult. Really though... There's definitely some nonphysical to physical communication going on here!