Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-04-2012, 02:00 AM
embrace

It never happened to me. All of my OOBE have been preceded by sleep paralysis though.
Old 26-04-2012, 04:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacle
Astral Explorer: Thats crazy. You can no longer astral travel or lucid dream because some entity holds you down? Why not get some outside assistance. i.e. why not ask an advanced astral traveller to help you get rid of this entity. I highly recommend you try out this orgonite stuff though. Its not like gems/crystals, its something entirely different, the quartz crystal is just added for its piezoelectric properties. Its supposedly an orgone accumulator and orgone transmuter combined into one. Wilhelm Reich did plenty of experiments and research on orgone and devices to manipulate it years ago, until the FDA had him locked up. He died in prison unfortunately. Orgonite is a more modern version of Reichs technology from what I've gathered.

EDIT: Also, this entity could very well be a manifestation of your subconscious. I notice that in lucid dreams, I can fly at any time unless my brother is around. My brother in real life is always doubtful of all my abilities so when he shows up in my lucid dream, hes doubtful that I can fly and when I try to prove to him I can do it, I can't even get off the ground.

Unfortunately I have already gone through those motions about it being something I created. But there are too many things going on for it to be that. Every night I watch TV my bed shakes around and I feel hands pushing up under the mattress. It feels like something is constantly nudging the side of my bed as well. I could sit here and names things that have happened to me over the past couple months but I don't feel I don't want to seem like I am exaggerating.
Old 26-04-2012, 05:05 AM
Sangress

I've pestered sleeping people myself and tried toying with them to see if they can still astral while they are distracted before, so I've been on the giving as well as the recieving end of such things. I was always very curious.

Personally I find that communicating helps. I tend to just "tell" whoever is irritaiting me to come back later because I'm really not in the mood for it and they listen. If they don't listen then I give them fare warning and let them know that I'm not joking and that I actually do know what I'm on about. Then if they are dumb enough to push their luck I pin them down energetically and make sure they don't move until I've finished astralling and until they apologise. If they then refuse to apologise then I get a bit offended and the tables will have turned and they get to be my plaything for however long it takes.

I find that most spirits bother astrallers because they are either just playing and looking for entertainment, or trying to incite a particular reaction or emotion because the energy produced during those times is what they enjoy/feed on, or they are succubus/incubus looking to do their "thing" if you get my meaning. Many try to practice possession with people attempting to astral because the altered mind state allows for easier access (in which case they are ameteurs anyway and will rarely actually succeede.) Others also do it because they have issues of their own.

Sure theres a chance a persons subconscious is causing hallucinations as they slip into dreams and if that person has raw telekinetic talent it is possible to get poltergiest like affects puerly from that, but as far as I have seen most people dont fight against themselves or harm themselves.

When the interactions become damaging (beyond imagining scary things) then you know its not the subconscious mind playing tricks on your fears.

A good way to deter some types of entities (succubus and fear eaters and some forms of shadows) is to put a shot glass of salt under the bed you sleep in. The energetic vibration of the salt is amplified and attuned to your own energy if you focus on it (even subconsciously) and a lot of denser energies get pushed back by it because of its high velocity. The main thing that gives the affect is the astrallers connection to the salt, not the salt itself. Of course if the spirit/entity keeps up its attempts it does feel like being "smothered" since the pressure they put against the energy from the salt connected to you can be immense...it does give protection though and gives you a window to slip out of your body unnoticed.

It's also plausable to bring back a "bodyguard" from astral as well or simply hire another astraller who has enough personal experience to get the job done (whether it be distracting the entity or getting rid of them or simply allowing you to astral is up to you.)

So yeh, hopefully my perspective and such is of some use.
Old 26-04-2012, 05:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I've pestered sleeping people myself and tried toying with them to see if they can still astral while they are distracted before, so I've been on the giving as well as the recieving end of such things. I was always very curious.

Personally I find that communicating helps. I tend to just "tell" whoever is irritaiting me to come back later because I'm really not in the mood for it and they listen. If they don't listen then I give them fare warning and let them know that I'm not joking and that I actually do know what I'm on about. Then if they are dumb enough to push their luck I pin them down energetically and make sure they don't move until I've finished astralling and until they apologise. If they then refuse to apologise then I get a bit offended and the tables will have turned and they get to be my plaything for however long it takes.

I find that most spirits bother astrallers because they are either just playing and looking for entertainment, or trying to incite a particular reaction or emotion because the energy produced during those times is what they enjoy/feed on, or they are succubus/incubus looking to do their "thing" if you get my meaning. Many try to practice possession with people attempting to astral because the altered mind state allows for easier access (in which case they are ameteurs anyway and will rarely actually succeede.) Others also do it because they have issues of their own.

Sure theres a chance a persons subconscious is causing hallucinations as they slip into dreams and if that person has raw telekinetic talent it is possible to get poltergiest like affects puerly from that, but as far as I have seen most people dont fight against themselves or harm themselves.

When the interactions become damaging (beyond imagining scary things) then you know its not the subconscious mind playing tricks on your fears.

A good way to deter some types of entities (succubus and fear eaters and some forms of shadows) is to put a shot glass of salt under the bed you sleep in. The energetic vibration of the salt is amplified and attuned to your own energy if you focus on it (even subconsciously) and a lot of denser energies get pushed back by it because of its high velocity. The main thing that gives the affect is the astrallers connection to the salt, not the salt itself. Of course if the spirit/entity keeps up its attempts it does feel like being "smothered" since the pressure they put against the energy from the salt connected to you can be immense...it does give protection though and gives you a window to slip out of your body unnoticed.

It's also plausable to bring back a "bodyguard" from astral as well or simply hire another astraller who has enough personal experience to get the job done (whether it be distracting the entity or getting rid of them or simply allowing you to astral is up to you.)

So yeh, hopefully my perspective and such is of some use.

Thanks for this I find it very interesting you are one of the few people who actually believe me instead of saying "surround yourself with white-light" or "there is not such thing as Negs". I will give the salt a try I have actually put plates of salt around before but never under my bed. I am far past the fear now it has become more like an annoying joke that I laugh at occasionally but typically just annoys me.. I have said to it so many times "really are you still doing the same stupid ****?" It is so fricken annoying I want to just AP freely and not have it bother me and be able to lucid dream freely. It is like clockwork somehow it knows the second I turn a dream lucid and grabs me and the second I leave my body it grabs me.
Old 29-04-2012, 01:46 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Thanks for this I find it very interesting you are one of the few people who actually believe me instead of saying "surround yourself with white-light" or "there is not such thing as Negs". I will give the salt a try I have actually put plates of salt around before but never under my bed. I am far past the fear now it has become more like an annoying joke that I laugh at occasionally but typically just annoys me.. I have said to it so many times "really are you still doing the same stupid ****?" It is so fricken annoying I want to just AP freely and not have it bother me and be able to lucid dream freely. It is like clockwork somehow it knows the second I turn a dream lucid and grabs me and the second I leave my body it grabs me.
I do believe you and it bothers me that you haven't overcome it. In my case, if anything, it seems like there are entities that want me to get out of my body. Sometimes I'm lying there in sleep paralysis and start getting prodded in the back which is so aggitating, I can't start dreaming. Maybe they're doing this to get me to leave my body. That theory scares me a bit because I can't think of too many reasons why an entity would want me to leave me body other than an attempt at possession. I've never actually seen anything physically move or had my bed shake or anything like that though, that would scare the **** out of me. Actually, twice I've heard things physically tap just after pulling myself out of sleep paralysis. Something very odd happens to me when I am in an intense mindset after taking psychedelics and/or smoking cannabis. Physical objects in the room making a clicking sound, like they had just been hit by a pebble or something. Its not my imagination because other people in the room hear it too and are usually freaked out by it. Its usually electrical appliances that do it like DVD players, TVs etc. but sometimes its the walls. Once, I was sitting in the room with my granny and something tapped on the front door. My granny looked pretty scared. It wasn't like a person knocking, it was more like someone throwing a pebble at the door but even that wouldn't explain it. My granny tried to explain it away by saying the wind might have done it but we both know that wasn't a logical explanation for it.
Old 29-04-2012, 03:56 AM
Master
Barnacle: I can't think of too many reasons why an entity would want me to leave me body other than an attempt at possession.

Spirit guides sometimes do this, to draw someone into another level of awareness. Because it seems invasive and is resisted it may appear negative to the mind, but once accepted the whole experience changes.

Xan

Old 29-04-2012, 05:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Barnacle: I can't think of too many reasons why an entity would want me to leave me body other than an attempt at possession.

Spirit guides sometimes do this, to draw someone into another level of awareness. Because it seems invasive and is resisted it may appear negative to the mind, but once accepted the whole experience changes.

Xan

I would think if it was a Spirit Guide the guide would see it is scaring him and cease from doing it though. That is the best way of finding out if the entity is good or bad, ask them to stop it and leave you alone for a period of time. If they follow your wishes you have a piece of evidence towards them maybe being positive, but if they do not leave or have excuses for you chances are they are Negs.

The tapping on the TV and electrical appliances is something they randomly do when turned off. My TV and computer click constantly it is nothing super-natural just something electrical. But many of times deep in meditation I have heard "other" types of tapping noises that were pretty freaky at the time. A couple times I have heard tappings while wide awake as well, one time on the back of my chair I was sitting on.
Old 30-04-2012, 02:04 AM
Master
I would think if it was a Spirit Guide the guide would see it is scaring him and cease from doing it though.

Not necessarily, AE. Guides sometimes push us so we learn to face and go beyond our fears and other limitations.

Xan