Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-02-2020, 11:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Some would say that God is the ultimate Father figure, the ultimate figure of authority. So perhaps SOL subconsciously blames his own father for all that has gone wrong in his life, and he projects all this blame onto his idea of God.

Just a thought.

Peace

That old geezer up there in the clouds you refer to as ''god'' ain't my father at all. And for your information, my Earthly father has nothing to do with this. Thank you very much.
Old 10-02-2020, 12:37 PM
Master
Now to the OP's teqnique.

Lobsang Rampa says,''the writen word is more powerful than the spoken one,and the combination of them is unbeatable.''
I posted also that sometimes when i'm typing things here,i get accidental triggers.Still searching to understand the mechanism so i can use it,but for the moment i received only fractions of insight.

It's not about the letter to god or god it self.It's about the subconsious mind who gets triggered when you're not aware of it.(unfortunately).

Propably there are plenty of other components as well.For example Josephine Maccarthy says that if you don't release your magic to the 'future',you'll fail dramatically.

The OP uses the future by knowing and declaring that god ''will do it for him''.
(he's also using the dissidentification method).

He takes the role of the fulcrum.He doesn't try to manifest-do it himself,since he knows that he can adress it to something much more powerful and clever than he is.It doesn't matter if it's the subconsious mind or the guardian angel,as long as it works..

Also the ''i don't know how,but i know you'll do this for me''declares to the subconsious that the OP leaves all possibilities open.Sometimes when i ask for money,i found them on the ground,so everytime i try to manifest money,in the back of my mind,i expect to find them on the ground.This is wrong.The subconsious can find unimaginable ways to manifest things,but you have to stay out of it's way.When you ask for something,and you imagine the way it's going to manifest,you limit the process.(i find it extremely hard to do it my self).
Old 10-02-2020, 12:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Just saying, the OP's story is completely made up. You're welcome...
Old 10-02-2020, 02:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
It could be.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
And did you make THAT up, or did someone else make it up for you? Or did you co-create it. Or is there a simultaneous co-creating that you're becoming aware of.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
And did you make THAT up, or did someone else make it up for you? Or did you co-create it. Or is there a simultaneous co-creating that you're becoming aware of.

Sorry, I can't really follow you.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Now to the OP's teqnique.

Lobsang Rampa says,''the writen word is more powerful than the spoken one,and the combination of them is unbeatable.''
I posted also that sometimes when i'm typing things here,i get accidental triggers.Still searching to understand the mechanism so i can use it,but for the moment i received only fractions of insight.

It's not about the letter to god or god it self.It's about the subconsious mind who gets triggered when you're not aware of it.(unfortunately).

Propably there are plenty of other components as well.For example Josephine Maccarthy says that if you don't release your magic to the 'future',you'll fail dramatically.

The OP uses the future by knowing and declaring that god ''will do it for him''.
(he's also using the dissidentification method).

He takes the role of the fulcrum.He doesn't try to manifest-do it himself,since he knows that he can adress it to something much more powerful and clever than he is.It doesn't matter if it's the subconsious mind or the guardian angel,as long as it works..

Also the ''i don't know how,but i know you'll do this for me''declares to the subconsious that the OP leaves all possibilities open.Sometimes when i ask for money,i found them on the ground,so everytime i try to manifest money,in the back of my mind,i expect to find them on the ground.This is wrong.The subconsious can find unimaginable ways to manifest things,but you have to stay out of it's way.When you ask for something,and you imagine the way it's going to manifest,you limit the process.(i find it extremely hard to do it my self).
There is no subconscious mind. You are an INSEPERABLE extension of your own subconscious mind or that which is your greater non-physical consciousness. You always got acces to it. And you can always feel your energy motional relativity to it by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system.

So calling it subconscious simply means that you have not yet fully acknowledged your emotions, and thus you have no awareness of your own greater knowing and intelligence that is your ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness that is your soul, or life force, or the intangible but feelable "breath of God", pure positive energy.

That is all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. And you can always allow your onoging effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all of it, being and becoming evermore here and now, by simply releasing resistance or self contradictory energy motional habbitually practiced thought patterns (that feels like negative emotion) that does not allow your greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly and joyously here and now. And thus allow your greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming, evermore joyously, naturally, effortlessly, worthily, unconditionally lovingly, freely, knowingly, lucidly, vividly, consciously, refreshingly, vitaly, evermore wakefully, rejuvinatingly, enlighteningly, reliefingly, expandinly, integratively, joyfully, replenishingly, inspiredly, etceteraly, here and now.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Sorry, I can't really follow you.
That is not the problem. The problem is that you feel like you HAVE to follow me, and that there is something wrong with you if you cannot. Because there is nothing wrong with not being able to follow anyone or anything.

You are always who you are. And if you exist, then CREATION IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT YOU. So if you exist, you deserve to exist. Infact, without you, NOTHING WOULD EXIST. Everything in existence would instantly collapse. Blink out of greater allowed realisation. And then there would simply be nothing. Which cannot be. It is impossible. So why worry about your own worthiness? If you know that if you exist you are infinitely and eternally worthy of any and all things you may ever want to be do or have.

So what difference is there between that which exists and that which exists and that which exists? There is no difference, unless you make one. And thus you come to know all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Ongoingly evermore effortlessly and naturally. Unconditionally worhty, is who you truely are. And you are always fully supported, guided and unconditionally loved by all that exists, as it is being and becoming evermore here and now.

I know it may sound simple and easy right? Because it really is that simple and easy.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
There is no subconscious mind. You are an INSEPERABLE extension of your own subconscious mind or that which is your greater non-physical consciousness. You always got acces to it. And you can always feel your energy motional relativity to it by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system.

So calling it subconscious simply means that you have not yet fully acknowledged your emotions, and thus you have no awareness of your own greater knowing and intelligence that is your ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness that is your soul, or life force, or the intangible but feelable "breath of God", pure positive energy.

That is all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. And you can always allow your onoging effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all of it, being and becoming evermore here and now, by simply releasing resistance or self contradictory energy motional habbitually practiced thought patterns (that feels like negative emotion) that does not allow your greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly and joyously here and now. And thus allow your greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming, evermore joyously, naturally, effortlessly, worthily, unconditionally lovingly, freely, knowingly, lucidly, vividly, consciously, refreshingly, vitaly, evermore wakefully, rejuvinatingly, enlighteningly, reliefingly, expandinly, integratively, joyfully, replenishingly, inspiredly, etceteraly, here and now.
There's no subconsious?Usually i try to keep an open mind about everything but i don't know about this one.Also i don't engage in conversations about terms,who is who,and what is what.I only care about results.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
There's no subconsious?Usually i try to keep an open mind about everything but i don't know about this one.
Yeah, you can experience it to be "sub-conscious" but when you become aware of your emotions, which feel like doubt, then your subconscious are in that moment fully made conscious by you. And so it has never really been subconscious. That's just an experience that you can choose, to make it appear to be subconscious. But it's not really subconscious, because even if you're not aware of your emotions, you still always feel it and you can always choose to become aware of it.