Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-11-2021, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
To me, personally, what you say makes plausible sense and I agree that human science and senses are still quite limited
They are, but that will not always be the case. Things I have brought to light will at some point be verified within scientific literature, just as some things I have said already have been.
Quote:
Einstein and many other physicists have said the same so it behoove us, as humans in this form, to keep an open mind.
Of course he did. The consciousness “Einstein” was one of the active participants who actually contributed his voice to us regarding the universe. This is because he is presently still studying scientific enquiries alongside other scientists and scholars of different generations. I have said many times, I am a voice for many different sources.

I continue...

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 25-11-2021, 11:15 PM
Master

Quote:
It would be wonderful to be able to explore these aspects for oneself but are not all visions/images conjecture and dreams? I don't know. I welcome any input you may have on this.

Visions and dreams are part of your repertoire of experiences. That is, you are witness to imagery and events that are being created by or through you. It can be defined as an experience because that imagery and event can be a platform for you to explore and express who and what you are. It allows you to witness aspects of your consciousness and thus, it is an experience of yourself.

Now you may ask yourself, can visions and dreams be evidence of something or are they mere conjecture and fantasy?

You could say it depends from where such visions originate as to what it is evidence of. Visions and dreams are created through different means and different sources, for different purposes.

Do they originate from your physical brain, as a product of biological and bioelectrical processes and stimulations of the visual cortex?. In which case this can be evidence your physical brain is capable of producing visual and sensory affects based on other sensory signals. It is evidence because the event can be replicated on demand, demonstrated as a real process, and experienced as being a truthful reality. You are witness that this reality.

Perhaps they originate from your imagination? A thought projection created from memory sequences and creative multiple sourced consciousness interaction. In which case this can be evidence you have the capacity to create thoughts of any reality you desire, which does not have to adhere to the reality you are currently experiencing. It is evidence because the event can be replicated on demand, demonstrated as a real process, and experienced as being a truthful reality. You are witness to this reality.

Or do they originate from the consciousness of your pure spirit and its associated activities? In which case this can be evidence you are more than just your corporeal form and that a wider reality exists beyond what most others believe. It is evidence because the event can be replicated on demand, demonstrated as a real process, and experienced as being a truthful reality. You are witness to this reality.

Evidence exists within everything and everywhere, by design. What a thing is evidence of is for the witness or witnesses to comprehend through their heart wisdom. However, it remains a belief and conjecture should the discussed criteria remain unfulfilled.

If you wish to determine whether a vision of something you have had is true, try to replicate the initiation of the vision for verification. Try to demonstrate what you saw is a true reality. Then finally, create the experience which proves this to be true and witness it for yourself.

-Sparrow

Old 26-11-2021, 07:41 AM
Seeker

Hi Sparrow,

Has it been 10 years already? Where did they go? They were here just moments ago.

I remember those fun games we used to play with your drawings back in the day. Do you still draw?

I hope we can all enjoy another 10 years together.
Old 26-11-2021, 07:44 AM
Seeker

Hey Sparrow,

What diet do you think is the healthiest and most beneficial to people today? Would it be a full on vegan diet, a vegetarian diet, a pescatarian diet, or other? What about yourself, what foods and meals do you eat every day?

Thanks!
Old 26-11-2021, 09:00 PM
Master
Dear Redburyva,

Well, a little more than that. 11 years, 133 months, 581,72 weeks or 4072 days; whichever of those you prefer.

Most certainly. Only the pencil has been replaced with my mind and consciousness.

I am under the impression, due to memory capacity constraints upon servers, it is probably preferred that such games are now discouraged.

Whether this platform itself will remain in another ten years is really to be determined by those with the will to make it so.

-Sparrow

Old 26-11-2021, 09:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redburyva
What diet do you think is the healthiest and most beneficial to people today?

The same diet that was beneficial to people 500 years ago, 1000 years ago, and 100,000 years ago. Study human history for some good tips.

Incidentally, the question in itself seeks to classify all human beings into one singular uniform biological and physical condition. This would be undesirable, simply because different human beings have differences in internal ecological environments and chemical balances, which consequently dictates a need for differences in nutritional consumption requirements. The requirements of your vehicle would not be identical to the requirements of your neighbours vehicle.

Sometimes it is also necessary to sacrifice personal moral preferences for the sustainability of an ecosystem, and for a functional life and a quality of life. So regardless of what may be the most healthiest to many, it is not to say everyone else has that luxury. Some individuals have underlining conditions, whether they are aware of them or oblivious to them. Having what they are told is a healthy diet for someone else can consequently be detrimental to their own health.

All diets you have mentioned have very good benefits, to those who have an internal ecosystem which aligns to that. The main principle I would encourage, instead of a particular diet for everyone, is the removal of all artificial ingredients, food processes and packagings. Keep the product to be consumed in as much of its natural state as possible without human interference. It is not the food you consume that largely harms you, as much as what you have done to it, and added to it to make it grow better, taste better, look better, sell better and have better shelf life.

I would also recommend the removal of sugar as a priority.

I will also tell you that the thoughts you have about the food you consume also play a large part in how it is received by your body. If you are eating a particular item of food that fuels and reinforces a particular unhealthy behaviour, then your mind and your body is going to know this. This will be the energy you consume into you.

-Sparrow

Old 26-11-2021, 11:53 PM
Master

Dear [pirit Guide Sparrow,

Thank you .

Thank you.

Thank you!!!

Old 27-11-2021, 12:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear pixiedust,

Merriment and magic to your day and I extend my warmest wishes your way.

I am so grateful for your kind wishes, Sparrow. They are gratefully received. With kind thanks.

Quote:
Please refer to these in my following responses.

Sparrow, you know that it changed me forever and I cannot go back. Thank you. Sometimes, I feel different to others, but I also know that there is so much love in the light (And so many others)

Old 27-11-2021, 12:16 AM
Master

Quote:
I do not need to believe you are a loving being; I am witness to the love that resonates within you. I see evidence of what you feel; your words and explanations of such are therefore not required to prove it to me.

I continue...

Do you really witness love in me, Sparrow? I assume everyone has it, but some of us, including me, are not as clear in our resonance.
Old 27-11-2021, 12:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Some may wish to read my words several times to fully absorb their meaning in a beneficial way.

Thanking you so much!

Quote:
As for your insecurities, perhaps that is something you would want to bring to the surface for discussion in a designated area. Any sense of insecurity is a pertinent matter at any time when one seeks to improve on their circumstances of life.

I can bring this inquiry out into the other forum threads, but for now, may I share it here. I guess my insecurities relate to my lovability, and also security - financially, monetarily, physically. It is easy for me to get insecure about whether other people love me or not, and it is easy to incite fear inside when I think of financial security. But I feel blessed and grateful at the same time too for I feel well taken care of and well loved. I am also..a friend, a spiritual friend has supported me for over a year now. I cannot fathom how deep this blessing is and I am also likewise very fortunate that I came across personages like those in this forum. Thank you to so many of you. To you all.

In gratitude,

pixiedust