Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-01-2021, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
So good to see you, Sparrow. My father said, “Oh, he flew in~”

Dear Sorai,

Always a pleasure to affirm my continued existence.

The community should continue to address each others thoughts and questions regardless of my participation or absence.

Sometimes it is enough for some to simply read the thoughts of others.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 21-01-2021, 07:47 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Dear Janielee,

Perhaps it would be more pertinent to express exactly what it is you desire for yourself, for a more appropriate response.

-Sparrow

To stop spinning. To make real my wish to offer. To live with abundance and security. To be free. To be able to serve. To be happy and well with others.

I am scared that if it doesn't happen, I will be without a way to make ends meet and I'm scared that so this back end dream I have held might show itself to be .. what if I can't make it happen?

Please write back, Sparrow.
Old 21-01-2021, 07:48 PM
janielee

Sometime I can be in a very positive, uplifted state and then all the worries melt away.
Old 22-01-2021, 12:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
To stop spinning. To make real my wish to offer. To live with abundance and security. To be free. To be able to serve. To be happy and well with others.

I am scared that if it doesn't happen, I will be without a way to make ends meet and I'm scared that so this back end dream I have held might show itself to be .. what if I can't make it happen?

Please write back, Sparrow.

Dear Janielee,

Your journey is of your own choosing, whatever that may entail and wherever that may take you. It is entirely up to you what you choose to do with the limited time you have in physical state. There are no wrong choices in life, for all choices ultimately lead you to experience who you are choosing to be. The question you must ask yourself is, who do I choose to be today? If you no longer resonate with something about yourself, then choose something different and invite a different experience.

The pursuit of a dream, no matter how unrealistic, provides your life with motivation and a sense of self-worth. It inspires a sense of purpose, a sense of direction, and sense of identity for your core values to take form. There is no final destination of any dream, because each step towards attaining it reveals other doors that can be explored.

Do not shackle your expectations to any one outcome; simply move in the desired direction of service to your own hearts desire.

Do not overwhelm yourself with fearful fabrications of unattainable destinations in some distant future, but instead focus your thoughts and energy on small attainable tasks.

Fear and doubt are learned and adopted mental concepts. They are utterances of an insecure mind that cannot stay in the present moment. They have no power or truth of reality until you grasp hold of them and call them your experience. If you make choices and decisions in life based on fear and doubt, you are basing those decisions on false and fictional information. Concern not of "what if", only of "what is".

Try to focus your energy in the here and now, where the fruits of your deeds and decisions create value and fulfilment. Do what is sustainably attainable each day that best follows the path of your hearts desire.

There is nothing to fear upon death, but a life lived in regret.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-01-2021, 04:31 AM
janielee

Sparrow,

I am so honored by your kindness . I am so grateful..

Thank you for your generosity of spirit and compassion.

Thank you.

JL
Old 11-04-2021, 12:15 AM
Guide

Dear Community,

I am in a period of growth and flux.

I would love to hear from you all. What are your thoughts, contemplations and activities. In what direction do you perceive the world going? Anything else you’d like to share?

Sparrow, I miss you.

I feel inevitably existence will work itself out. As for our species and this planet, i observe such a cacaphony of intermixing intentions, actions, and outcomes. While this is most perilous as well as promising in potential, I do not know if humanity will advance toward a brighter future on the whole, or decline into mass fear-based actions. Seems it will have to go in a new direction within the next 2-3 decades. I wonder what will happen to the earth itself. What lifeforms will arise, be they more harmonious or predatory, and what their natures will be.
Old 11-04-2021, 01:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Dear Community,

I would love to hear from you all. What are your thoughts, contemplations and activities. In what direction do you perceive the world going? Anything else you’d like to share?

Sparrow, I miss you.

I feel inevitably existence will work itself out. As for our species and this planet, i observe such a cacaphony of intermixing intentions, actions, and outcomes. While this is most perilous as well as promising in potential, I do not know if humanity will advance toward a brighter future on the whole, or decline into mass fear-based actions. Seems it will have to go in a new direction within the next 2-3 decades. I wonder what will happen to the earth itself. What lifeforms will arise, be they more harmonious or predatory, and what their natures will be.

I just meditating. Sometimes lol...

I think overall things will work out ok in the long term. I think those who oversee this place have our best interests at heart even though we might not agree with that sentiment. Don't know what will happen in the short term though. Might or might not be in for a bumpy ride...
Old 11-04-2021, 02:04 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I just meditating. Sometimes lol...

I think overall things will work out ok in the long term. I think those who oversee this place have our best interests at heart even though we might not agree with that sentiment. Don't know what will happen in the short term though. Might or might not be in for a bumpy ride...

May we nourish the seeds of positive and Spiritual evolution in ourselves and the world around us
Old 11-04-2021, 04:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Dear Community,

Sparrow, I miss you.

Some intuitive flows in this moment..
The world seems to move as the whole determines. I feel we are in sorting, gathering mode amidst the upheaval, chaos and much needed change. Creativity and new inventions will move in faster than we might envisage. It will be a necessity, rather than monetary gain at the forefront of these creations. The turbulence I feel, will last in some form over the next ten years. Life will go on, as normal, things will settle during this time frame, but the undercurrent of energy and creativity will be manifesting the new, quite rapidly. We may not see these creations take form until late 2025 onwards, but we will know and hear about them.

I feel the theme for the next ten years will be about community and relating. We will learn to adapt to smaller and less needs. More people will see what’s important in the community based living. Peoples basic needs will take priority and natures needs as one. The primary theme from a spiritual perspective will be ‘compassionate living’ . It will determine the turnaround of a greater balance, supporting greater causes and more understanding of why and how we do things. What’s necessary, what’s more supportive to a greater number than just self gain alone.

Our primary mode of doing, through work and money will take us to new heights. Everything we do in the next 20 years will filter out feelings of inadequacy and lack. The very things that keep us all from living a life of purpose and connection. Our world cannot be ruled by money and work that is not fulfilling and supportive to a balanced interdependent life. Purpose passion and wellbeing will become the new norm.

This of course means great shifts all round. Old and new falling and opening quite rapidly.

The rapid onset all part of shifting people faster.

The likelihood of higher than normal rainfalls and more cold snaps will create upheavals to our normal weather patterns. A mini ice age in the next twenty years.

Our forests will rejuvenate with this higher rainfall, this will be crucial to the planets awareness of nature’s importance. Forest care will take precedence over all else in the coming five to ten years, to build awareness, understanding, deeper than we’ve ever considered as life in earth.

Mainstream media will move away from fear base news, upheaval and chaos, to spreading the news of the undercurrent of new energy. This will inspire others and new inventions will be forthcoming because of this.
Old 11-04-2021, 08:54 PM
Master

Very interesting, thanks JustBe.