Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-03-2013, 12:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I keep the binaural beat playing the entire night. So once I wake up if any of the earbuds have fallen out I will slowly and carefully put it back. Not moving much is a key phase in my method. Sometimes I will wake up really fast and not think and reach over and grab my nighttime drink and take a drink and then put it back and realize what I just did. Everytime I do that I have never had a projection following right after. After falling back asleep and trying again I have but if you move much it's going to mess it up. So the key is when you wake up to just stay still as much as possible and keep the binaural playing and just lay there. Usually with in 30 seconds max I will know if it's going to be a projection. As far as the binaural I will usually pay attention to it in the beginning when I am attempting to go to sleep but will usually drift into thoughts and fall asleep. The Delta wave binaural really puts me asleep quickly which is how I discovered this method. I was just using it to help me sleep and stumbled upon this.

We have to do what works best for us. You find it works well for you then that is great. I have started not to listen to anything now and it works just as well.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:57 PM
Master

Hi all, this morning I could not get my mind to relax. I realise when that happens it is a good idea to listen to beats or whatever works for you. Eventually my mind did relax and I sort of ap but I could hear my husband breathing. It is very off putting. I finally can ap in bed but I have distractions. If it is not my husband, he snores a lot, it is the animals making a noise or they are walking around. I will have to go into the other room again. What a shame.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Super Moderator
astralsuzy....would earplugs help?
I get disturbed by cars and tractors passing my cottage sometimes 6-8am when I want to practice AP. The vehicles are literally less than 10ft from the end of my bed (yeah sure there's a wall, and window, but they are still disturbing and I have acute hearing too) Anyway, wax earplugs solved this instantly. I still hear them but they sound so far away and don't bother me now at all!
Old 08-03-2013, 05:19 AM
Master

Thanks for that Tobi. I did think of ear plugs and I wore it once. I did not really like wearing it. Perhaps I should have persevered with it longer. I will try using it again.