Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-08-2014, 11:18 AM
SpecialKel5

Question I had a visit from someone last night, not sure who

Hi,
I need your help. My soulmate passed last week and about a week after I've been getting some signs. I started to write letters because it let me get my raw emotions out. In one of my letters yesterday, in the middle of the letter, 2 lines of a song just came right on to the paper. It was a song from his favorite band. In the letter and while driving I asked him to come to me in a dream and wake me before he goes so I know he was there.
Here's what happened last night. I fell asleep a little after 12 and I woke up from a vivid dream but what woke me up was a (what I call) "swishing" noise either in my head or right by my pillow, it seemed quite loud. I was frightened for a second so I didn't look. I then looked at my clock and it was 1:28. I quickly wrote the dream down. A tiger was very prevalent in this dream. There is nothing in the room to have made any noises at all. I then went back to sleep. When I woke this morning, I still remember the dream. I don't know who this was. I feel like I'm loosing my mind. As I said, I was startled and frightened at first when it happened. I would be grateful for and and all help. If I posted this in the wrong section, please accept my apology. I'm new to the group and just finding my way.

Thank you for your kindness
K
Old 06-08-2014, 01:57 PM
Experiencer

I'm no expert but sounds to me that your partner is reaching out to you and trying to reassure you from the other side. That's wonderful.

From the books that I've read, it's quite common and natural for that to happen and..... of course....you will see your partner again when you eventually pass over.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:01 PM
Experiencer

Oh...the two lines of that song? Maybe a message to you ?
Old 06-08-2014, 02:18 PM
SpecialKel5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
I'm no expert but sounds to me that your partner is reaching out to you and trying to reassure you from the other side. That's wonderful.

From the books that I've read, it's quite common and natural for that to happen and..... of course....you will see your partner again when you eventually pass over.

yellow,
Thank you for the info. I was a little frightened when it happened that's why I was confused. Yes the song lyrics have a meaning to me but the way it came out wasn't what I was writing at the time. I just can't believe how many messages I've been receiving. It's hard to process it in my mind. I know the way he would try to communicate with me would be through songs, that was his passion.

K
Old 06-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Experiencer

I can fully understand you having problems processing "in your mind". Yeh I've felt like that so many times when getting communications from my Spirit Guide and you kind of think sometimes that maybe you're going totally nuts.

Not always easy to do, but best not to "over think". Just accept what's happening. You know what's happened. It's not your imagination. And be happy that your partner is making contact. It's a wonderful thing that you have that "communication ". Must be very reassuring.
Old 07-08-2014, 03:45 AM
SpecialKel5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
I can fully understand you having problems processing "in your mind". Yeh I've felt like that so many times when getting communications from my Spirit Guide and you kind of think sometimes that maybe you're going totally nuts.

Not always easy to do, but best not to "over think". Just accept what's happening. You know what's happened. It's not your imagination. And be happy that your partner is making contact. It's a wonderful thing that you have that "communication ". Must be very reassuring.

Yes it was very reassuring. I'm good for "over thinking". It did make me happy to know that he was able to contact me. Now I know what it actually is like so I won't feel like I'm nuts next time. I felt so at peace all day.

K
Old 07-08-2014, 08:55 AM
Natasharabbit

Hi, I have just had an amazing connection with my brother who has passed. This gifted lady has the ability to pass on messages from loved ones who are on the other side. The reading was filled with love, guidance and healing from my brother. Information was given that only I could know. It was amazing! You can find her here https://www.facebook.com/Angelicrelm
Old 07-08-2014, 11:30 PM
Ralph

First of all, sorry for your loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialKel5
A tiger was very prevalent in this dream.
The tiger is not uncommon in astral projection. It was probably used to 'astral communicate' with you, nothing to worry about. As for the 'swishing' sound: That could have been his way of showing you 'he is there' because you've asked for proof of that.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:06 AM
SpecialKel5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph
First of all, sorry for your loss.

The tiger is not uncommon in astral projection. It was probably used to 'astral communicate' with you, nothing to worry about. As for the 'swishing' sound: That could have been his way of showing you 'he is there' because you've asked for proof of that.

Thank you Ralph for your kindness. I am new here and do not have much information on all of the many subjects here. Wow!!!! That's really interesting about the tiger and astral projection/communication. Thank you so much. I did ask for him to come again last night but he nor anyone else did. I'm guessing it could be a few things: 1. I was too emotionally upset yesterday, 2. It probably doesn't happen just because I ask or want it and 3. I did have to take medication for my nerves. I'm going to expand my search to the astral projection forum and check that out. I truly appreciate it!

K
Old 08-08-2014, 02:14 AM
Natasharabbit

Wishing you love, light and healing and the answers that you seek. May your angels guide and comfort you during this time. God Bless x