Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-12-2010, 09:34 AM
supernova

Can our sensors see or realize God?

How can we know God? We can not realize God through our sensory perceptions. Thought is the product of our responses to stimuli like movement, light, heat and the like and what we call thought is an accumulation of memories, the memories stored up in our brains. Thee memories are the stuff of the past and the past is dead and no more with us.

Then how can we perceive the existence of God. God is not a label and not a thing, not a metaphor. Then what else is God. Our knowledge of God has to do with historicity. Something we gleaned from others and the ideas and the "others" who inculcated the idea of God are the things of the dead past.

Then tell me how can I realize God?
Old 15-12-2010, 09:43 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
How can we know God? We can not realize God through our sensory perceptions. Thought is the product of our responses to stimuli like movement, light, heat and the like and what we call thought is an accumulation of memories, the memories stored up in our brains. Thee memories are the stuff of the past and the past is dead and no more with us.

Then how can we perceive the existence of God. God is not a label and not a thing, not a metaphor. Then what else is God. Our knowledge of God has to do with historicity. Something we gleaned from others and the ideas and the "others" who inculcated the idea of God are the things of the dead past.

Hi supernova,

Glad you asked the question. I can feel energy and presence around me. I have very open third eye.

And yes I can feel the presence of God. Gods actually because I had 4 of them. I can feel them either formless, a subtle presence, they even have different colors. But when I look closely they have faces.

THEY ARE FAKE LIKE HELL.

lol

They are only present only if you believe/need/submit. I don't believe God and get rid of that horrible face looking at me.

3dnow
Old 15-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Master
There is nothing that is not God, even your senses are of God, whatever you feel or see is of God, nothing is outside of God, its only the mind that separates you from God, but again the illusionary septation is also of God.
Old 15-12-2010, 10:08 AM
supernova

But how can I realize it? How can I understand the Universe I am in. Or How to know the universe I am in and myself are integrally one?
Old 15-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Master
Quote:
But how can I realize it? How can I understand the Universe I am in. Or How to know the universe I am in and myself are integrally one?
Well you can't, you may as well give up, you are already THAT, just drop the mind trying to get it and it will be there, where it always was. Again the mind is hiding this from you, and all the time its all an illusion.
Old 15-12-2010, 10:32 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
There is nothing that is not God, even your senses are of God, whatever you feel or see is of God, nothing is outside of God, its only the mind that separates you from God, but again the illusionary septation is also of God.

There is no God at all Slice. The statement that "everthing is God" doesn't make any sense.

The word "God" only means the biblical God with human aspects. If you believe in God this is what you get.

I see the universe having a database of human concepts. As soon as you pronounce the word "God", it returns you the biblical God. Because, this is the only thing "God" means. This God is so well programmed that it will even call you "devil". Then, you submit out of fear, and believe in the devil. Then, the universe returns you the devil.

I am sure, go to the spirit world and say "I want to see God", you will be shown a biblical God. Because, this is the only thing the word "God" means.

3dnow
Old 15-12-2010, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
There is no God at all Slice. The statement that "everthing is God" doesn't make any sense.

The word "God" only means the biblical God with human aspects, if you believe in God this is what you get.

I see the universe having a database of human concepts. As soon as you pronounce the word "God", it returns you the biblical God. Because, this is the only thing "God" means. This God is so well programmed that it will even call you "devil". Then, you submit out of fear, and believe in the devil. Then, the universe gives you the devil.

I am sure, go to the spirit world and say "I want to see God", you will be shown a biblical God. This is the only thing the word "God" means.

3dnow
Yea I know, I don't really like using that word, God, it sort of brings a bad taste to my mouth lol. But when I use the words like Consciousness and Being, most don't know what I am really talking about, so I just use their language to point them to That which Is.
Old 15-12-2010, 10:41 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow

The word "God" only means the biblical God with human aspects, if you believe in God this is what you get.

I see the universe having a database of human concepts. As soon as you pronounce the word "God", it returns you the biblical God. Because, this is the only thing "God" means. This God is so well programmed that it will even call you "devil". Then, you submit out of fear, and believe in the devil. Then, the universe returns you the devil.

I am sure, go to the spirit world and say "I want to see God", you will be shown a biblical God. This is the only thing the word "God" means.

3dnow

Words of wisdom, realization and transformation too
Old 16-12-2010, 12:28 AM
Master
People have different responses to the word "God"... and not all of them are religious or negative.

But you hint at the core of the question, 3d.

supernova... What do you want to know, to experience? Is it your own source and essence... which has no name or image or form?

If so, recognize that you'll never be able to get to it by thought but by going into the silent open space that is beyond the mind. That's what meditation is about.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 16-12-2010 at 06:07 AM.
Old 16-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:

we don't have sensors.
it's god sensors.
we only think it's ours.