Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2020, 02:46 PM
Master
Thank you Melahin we can only do our best can't we as a group... we keep at it and see how powerful we can be as individuals and a group - making a difference, we will see if higher knowledge steps in soon, and things improve - we'll see...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 01-04-2020, 07:24 PM
Master
Another one I thought of last night before I did my Visualisation when resting - I imagined going to an hospital and choosing a room where COVID-19 people were, and going into a private room and holding one persons hand, 'I know shouldn't be there, 6 feet they tell me' - anyway while there holding hands 'in my mind' I witnessing the persons energy increasing and feeling better as the 'thing' withered and grew smaller, as it struggled and withered away in the agony it deserves...

Ok I went over the top with that last bit - but you get the idea to those taking part here. serious business, make a difference in 2020, with prayers and enough people involved God will step in 'my opinion' - might never get chance again... well with this virus hopefully never again.

I tell you what, it doesn't half feel good doing that one - trying to make some difference, and who says we can't between us... Energy boost to the person visualising I reckon, making a difference to someones life 'mind power' who says it can't work.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 01-04-2020 at 08:08 PM.
Old 01-04-2020, 07:41 PM
Master

I believe that to manifest you have to focus on the desired positive outcome.

In the case of this crisis, we should focus on people being healthy, and not on eliminating the cause, not even becoming healthy again.

Visualize people being healthy and happy, and give no thought to the virus, not even to self-destruct.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-04-2020, 07:46 PM
Master
Fair comment inavalan - people here have a choice now...

Old 02-04-2020, 02:58 PM
Master

Yeah we can only do our best in the service of healing others. It could be interesting to do what @rah_nam suggested about changing it's frequency, maybe visualising it being in harmony with humanity. Bashar talks about how you never really change the world you live in, but simply shift to parallel reality, and this occurs constantly. The shifting of these realities we are in is what we experience as time. So I guess he would suggest we focus on our preferred reality and that way gently or swiftly shift into it
Old 03-04-2020, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
If anyone feels inclined to do their part, there is a global meditation planed on the 5 April 2020 2:45 AM UTC
Videos and instructions on this website.

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2020...ronavirus.html

I'll just try to give a lift to people here...

Keeping in good health is so important through all of this - because when we we come out of it, and we will come out of it, you'll need good strength to start again. So if you're feeling a little stressed right now, you're not alone... Practice relaxation techniques to feel better. We will all be stronger and better people when the light shines again - and the sun will shine on that day... Try to imagine how you'll feel then, stronger and in good health.

And consider this 'above' on the date mentioned - for now don't forget prayers and visualisation - because we don't know if a target is close for Jesus to step in, because that's what we all need 'higher intervention' - keep pushing everyone - pushing, see if that target is there, could be so close to reaching it now, we don't know this yet, don't give up on it those helping - so close for a miracle of such magnitude to be witnessed by all in 2020 - could it if enough of us believe it can happen - who says its not possible, just ask God and your spiritual support - help it happen.

Old 03-04-2020, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Yeah we can only do our best in the service of healing others. It could be interesting to do what @rah_nam suggested about changing it's frequency, maybe visualising it being in harmony with humanity. Bashar talks about how you never really change the world you live in, but simply shift to parallel reality, and this occurs constantly. The shifting of these realities we are in is what we experience as time. So I guess he would suggest we focus on our preferred reality and that way gently or swiftly shift into it
A world and universe where everything is joy and love forever and more. And joy and love is like the lowest emotion that exists. I don't mind if we become more quasi physical as a result of it. As long as every single human being is healed to the absolute and gain eternal acces to freedom and absolute power and intelligence and knowing, and that which is what is evermore beyond than any and all of it.
A universe without end, only endless new beginnings, that are all of them as extatic as the best of our and only evermore better.
Not a shred of despair or chaos in all of creation, perfect and blessed and eternally complete in its ever expansion into evermore extacy. Not merely just an idea, but an actuality that is in absolute reality, throughout all creation, known or unknown, seen or unseen, illusion or delusion. Not even a misunderstanding can stand in between this inescapable birthing of absolute reality in its absolute omnipresent evermore greater allowed self realisation, in absolute extacy. Like the evaporation of resistance, the cracking of the stone hearts that gush forth oceans of fresh spring water. Nothing and no one left lost or broken. All in unfolded realisation. Knowing the greatness of all creation in full splendour and freedom, in full power that is even infinities beyond the most high of our current understanding.
And this universe does not even exist as an idea. It has never been and never will be.
Free forevermore. In the real reality. Evermore wakefully.
Old 04-04-2020, 01:33 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm in

I'm in for the meditation tonight for peace and health for the world. With
that positivity and a million or more people in on it at the same time, wow
- such a spiritual force cannot help but make a difference in many places
and for many people.

Best wishes to all who participate and to all those who need healing.
Old 05-04-2020, 10:36 AM
Elfin

Hi.... Let us all pray. I am the greatest believer in prayer. Because what have we got to lose??? Less than many grieving people on this planet at this moment in time. It's the very least we can do.
Old 05-04-2020, 12:58 PM
Master
Some kids have lost their lives, takes no prisoners this 'thing' - time for some more action 'target' prayer wise, help reach it everyone helping - 'divine intervention' - would be nice, we need this 'thing' gone..... None of this hanging around for years so we can't hug each other - 'gone for good' make it happen everyone, who says we can't - takes a few moments of your time to make a big difference... Make it happen everyone so God and Jesus know we all mean it, its a menace, we don't want it here - gone for good, visualise it gone in prayer and meditation.

Closed Thread