Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-11-2020, 04:36 PM
Pathfinder

Psychic in need of help

My abilities seemed to have developed out of no where. Mind you I did nothing to develop them I just woke up and they were there. I can see auras and they sometimes make me dizzy because it hasn’t fully developed and the colors bounce in and out of view. But my main problem is my empathic abilities. Sometimes the energy I feel is so great that it actually hurts me. For example my current problem is that my mom’s energy is so negative that anytime she yells or sometimes even randomly talks it hurts me. This causes me to yell back at her because it completely engulfs my aura. What can I do to control this? I’m not good with spirituality so I can’t tap into stuff or anything or i don’t know haha.

Thanks for the help!
Old 15-11-2020, 03:05 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
What can I do to control this?

Everyone experiences this. It's nothing special. It is a norm. The difference is not everyone allows themselves to go through the experience of being a empath for a lifetime. My guess is you are looking to grow your psychic abilities and are doing this for training reasons, because spiritually seems to be apart of what you want to experience within this lifetime. How do you control this? How do you control any situation where you feel powerless in? Take control, avoid or whatever else you think that works here.

Most people naturally shield their emotional self's and have this on auto-pilot. Empaths are merely people who don't and learn within a lifetime to control this through the ego. Like learning how to drive a manual stick.
Old 15-11-2020, 08:08 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Sometimes the energy I feel is so great that it actually hurts me. For example my current problem is that my mom’s energy is so negative that anytime she yells or sometimes even randomly talks it hurts me.
Thanks for the help!

Teach yourself to have a white whirlwind around you. Visualise white light surrounding you. whirring around you. Feel it defending you.
Start-off on your own, just visualising and then feeling,. Then, start moving with it, walking.
Once you are ready, start meeting people.
At some point it will become instinctive.

Passive defences.
Later, you will have to become proactive.
Old 15-11-2020, 11:15 PM
Quote:
My abilities seemed to have developed out of no where. Mind you I did nothing to develop them I just woke up and they were there. I can see auras and they sometimes make me dizzy because it hasn’t fully developed and the colors bounce in and out of view. But my main problem is my empathic abilities. Sometimes the energy I feel is so great that it actually hurts me. For example my current problem is that my mom’s energy is so negative that anytime she yells or sometimes even randomly talks it hurts me. This causes me to yell back at her because it completely engulfs my aura. What can I do to control this? I’m not good with spirituality so I can’t tap into stuff or anything or i don’t know haha.

Thanks for the help!
Well, first make a rule for yourself - ''Pause ---don't be mean ---always chose kindness ---
and when it's not possible pivot and leave the room.''
Practice a breathing technique to calm your system.
It really works.

My 2 cents.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-11-2020, 11:33 PM
Administrator
Quote:

Thanks for the help!

Hello

You might have come in with them there just in the background. Many things can trigger that opening and when it happens then the ride begins. I came in wide open to it all so I get where your at. I am both a Psychic and a Medium so I hear it from both sides. It was not easy to get a handle on it all but it can be done.

When you feel that place where you want to "yell back" stop and take three breaths, in doing this you give yourself that mental break to just be with yourself. Breath one lets the energy around you settle, breath two will give you time to clam your own energy, breath three will give you that opportunity to send back that energy to where its coming form. Its not your energy so you think in your mind its not mine and I do not claim it.

While you might think this will take too long honestly it takes seconds to do and it will start that process of sorting out what is yours and what is not yours in energy to take on.

It is quite normal at times to clash with the energy of a parent, they do like to push those buttons. If she is negative in personality maybe look to why that is ? Is there something that is being done that gets her going ? At times a change of pace or habbits will alter the mood.

The next step is to learn to Ground and to put up Walls of Protections. You control your own space. There are lots of crystals too that help with the Grounding processes.

Lynn
Old 16-11-2020, 12:49 AM
Wow, that was very clear.

A crystal for me to ground that really works -Smokey quartz.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-11-2020, 07:30 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Wow, that was very clear.

A crystal for me to ground that really works -Smokey quartz.

The best crystal is a whiskey glass filled with golden God juice. No ice. Preferably from Scotland.

But, seriously, defences are crucial, especially when you cannot maintain focus 100% of the time to defend yourself.
I would also suggest cleaning the house, astrally. A looooot of cleaning.