Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-01-2012, 11:26 PM
CTM

Also is there anything i need to stay away from once i actually do enter the astral. i know im pretty safe and that basically im in control but is there any certain entities to leave be or certain places i shouldn't go?
Old 29-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Schurchy

u can basically go anywhere u want. try not to go tothe lower vibrational dimensions. if u do ask ur spirit guide to protect u and before u go make sure u put a white bubble of protection around u before u ap
Old 29-01-2012, 12:42 AM
CTM

Is my spirit guide able to help me AP or are they just there once i am able to project?
Old 29-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Master
CTM to be honest your best bet it to not trust any entities in the Astral planes. The Astral realm is a place of shapelessness and any entity can take almost any form. If you see someone familiar and they say they will answer your questions as long as they can stay with you and things like that do not agree. You shouldn't take what you see & hear in the astral for face value. Things are not always as they seem there.

That doesn't mean you can't communicate with all entities but just to be safe don't agree to anything if they ask you to. You want to question every entity you run into if they are trying to communicate with you, most entities will not want any communication and will seem to be running on their own time and agenda. They have tasks to perform and honestly do not want to be bothered.

But there are some entities who would love nothing more than to harm you, or the other to help you. So make sure you question them and ask them if they are of and in the light, even if they answer yes you need to find intelligent ways of getting a honest answer sometimes. Tell them to say things like I love Jesus, I imagine any negative entity will refuse to say that.

If it is a good entity they will not mind taking these measures to reassure you they mean well. If they are negative they will become frustrated and probably say something like "Look do you want my help or not?" The longer you question them the more likely you will be able to know their true intent. I will repeat it once more, never agree to anything in the astral. It's not wise.
Old 29-01-2012, 02:47 PM
CTM

Thanks. you have been a great help for all my questions Ive had so far. Im sure ill.have more along the way but as of now ime just trying to become fully informed before i actually project so i can be fully prepared for anything that may happen.