Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-11-2016, 11:11 PM
Experiencer

Where at in the Bible does it say my way of life will condemn me?

I have no desire to live for others or to serve anyone. That would include God Himself. I just live to be happy, enjoy my life, and do my hobbies. Even though I am a nice and kind individual who doesn't harm anyone, will my way of life condemn me to eternal hell?

I don't live to help others, make the world a better place, etc. But I would help my mother whenever she is sick or ill. Other than that, I just live for myself and for my own pleasure. So if this way of life is a disobedient sin that will condemn me to hell, then where at in the Bible does it say that someone like me would go to hell even though I am a nice and kind individual who does not harm others and does not make the lives of others miserable?
Old 13-11-2016, 06:40 AM
Master

You have a perfect right to live your life as you wish without being promised fire and torment.

If Christians were true to their beliefs they wouldn't have bank accounts, fast cars and so on but would be busy washing people's feet, tilling the ground and serving others until they drop. Nor would they walk around in funny clothes or need any sort of title.

So live - that's what you are meant to do.
Old 13-11-2016, 06:49 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
You have a perfect right to live your life as you wish without being promised fire and torment.

If Christians were true to their beliefs they wouldn't have bank accounts, fast cars and so on but would be busy washing people's feet, tilling the ground and serving others until they drop. Nor would they walk around in funny clothes or need any sort of title.

So live - that's what you are meant to do.

Which would mean that all these people would be condemned to hell then. If Christianity is true and the God in the Bible is real, then anyone not true to Christianity would be condemned to hell. So that is the reason why I asked where at in the Bible does it say that someone like me would go to hell.
Old 15-11-2016, 07:44 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
Which would mean that all these people would be condemned to hell then. If Christianity is true and the God in the Bible is real, then anyone not true to Christianity would be condemned to hell. So that is the reason why I asked where at in the Bible does it say that someone like me would go to hell.

The lake of fire= the second death--not eternal life of suffering as the false religions that do not know God teach.
Those who know God and his will, already know this fact= God set before all--life or death( Deuteronomy 30:19)--no more no less.

Hebrew = Sheol = Greek= Hades= English =hell----- fact--sheol and hades both translate-- the grave. thus so does hell.

One single Christian religion has Gods truth.( 1Cor 1:10) And along with that, they have Jesus.( Ephesians 5:23)