Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-11-2016, 06:47 PM
Experiencer
Astounding 2011 Trump Prophecy

Keep in mind this YouTube predates Trump becoming Republican nominee, and the prophecy was made years before anyone knew he was going to run for president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqwFWD_Htfo

When I first saw this I was embarrassed for the man that made the prophecy because I thought a Trump presidency was impossible.

He came out of nowhere, his own party was against him, he wasnt a politician and without government experience, was constantly under attack for being unqualified, unequipped to be president, racist, misogynist, "clown", "fascist" and thought to be unstable and insane.

The media predicted a certain Hillary victory. I was certain that he would lose and stated that a Trump election would be as unlikely as another parting of the Red Sea.

Yet he won electorally by a lot and left Democrats and republicans shocked in disbelief.

This YouTube I originally thought ludicrous and felt embarrassment for the "prophet " and the shame he would suffer when labeled a false prophet when Trump lost (which seemed increasingly eminent ).

With Trump turning politics on it's head, shocking and offending so many, making a complete mockery of the polls, and winning such a miraculous election, could such seemingly ridiculous prophecy become a reality? The people in his party who hated him seemed to develop an unlikely admiration for him overnight. Obama and others from the left are quickly warming up to him.

Remember King David, Gideon, and King Nebuchadnezzar. God is fond of shocking the world by choosing the most unlikely candidates.

I strongly disagree with how God runs this world though. Heaven needs reform
Old 15-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Master
I voted for Hillary Clinton because I felt she could bring back a level of feminine awareness that has always been missing from the United States.

But it seems that Trump's victory was meant to be. I don't necessarily believe in everything Trump says but I respect his win.

That being said I believe in God which is something I don't try to define except that God is Existence or Everything. And when the Highest Power decides something it is for a reason whether good or bad.

Like you said, The USA wanted a King - someone who is nationalistic, a monarch, a benevolent dictator. That is what Trump may be. He is not King David, he is King Saul. If you read the books in the Bible carefully God doesn't always decide. Many times it is the will of the people. The story of many books in the Bible is the constant struggle of Man's Will interwoven with God's Will. Do you really think Moses was told by God to murder entire villages including the children and cattle? I doubt that. Moses was raised in a different world, different climate, and lived at a lower stage of civilization than we do now. But that doesn't mean his state of consciousness was as low as some of ours. His consciousness was very much attuned to God's but due to his sins (pre-natal karma, and karma passed down from parents/genes), he was like we all are- influenced by the ego and the dark things that make up flawed human nature.

Saul was replaced by David. You have to remember if there is anything Biblical to Trump's victory it is that Trump is Saul before David. You can't lump Obama with Saul because he is the same old politican of the way things worked. Saul/Trump's presidency is going to be four years of testing. A testing of our spirits, how we treat one another on a day to day basis, how we come together despite the Rehreotic you hear from Washington, and it will also do some good. Trump will hopefully ignite an old fashion flame of success and "win win" mentality that seemed to be missing. Even though the God of the Bible is not about winning. As seen in the messiah he sends 1,000 years after David- Jesus; we see that God is about loss, failure, surrender, sacrifice of ego for others, and service which turns into resurrection and triumph. It's a win that makes everyone win and there are NO enemies and losers. So you can't compare Trump's philosophies to that of God's. It doesn't match the God in Jesus Christ if you are a Christian who was nonviolently transforming human nature.

But Trump's presidency will be like Obama's a marker. The next president after Trump whether it be a republican or a democrat will be the "Davidic" jewel that is anointed by something higher. I am not saying Republican beliefs are wrong or that Obama was the best thing ever, but Trump himself embodies an old way of thinking which I don't believe should be burned away like many of my spiritual friends believe. Instead it needs to be transformed, nurtured, and evolved. The collective will chose Daddy over Mommy last week. They want a protective, father-like, gunslinger president (Reagan/Teddy Roosevelt) because of the harms of radical Islam. And perhaps we need this because we can't ignore the radical terrorists in the Middle East. It's a dark force that is causing a lot of imbalance on Earth.

There is a reason for everything whether we like it or not. Cyrus the king of Persia wasn't somebody you'd expect God to agree with but he used Cyrus to save his people out of captivity. You never know. Your enemy may well be your friend because there are no enemies; only in our dualistic mind we create them.

If you wanna stop the violence of protestors tell them to stop, be patient, and see what comes about and learn to play by the rules. If you wanna stop racist fighting because they see someone in Trump who is their advocate tell them "Trump said we need to unite so lets stop hating each other and make the country great because I wanna be an American first just like you." You play their game and learn how to help them see the light without getting into a divisive fight which is their way.
Old 15-11-2016, 06:03 PM
Master
This is pretty cool, thank you for sharing.